Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] IRL Luminax Plushie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
[center]The results are in! The winner is Ikunoche! Congrats! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2996203/61#post_47398273]Raffle Ticket stats and Announcement post[/url][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yeYc4af.png[/img] [quote][center][b][size=6]Important Information:[/size][/b][/center] 1. This is an actual, IRL, plushie that will be MAILED to you. You must have a mailing address you are willing to share with me if you win. DO NOT SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS. I WILL CONTACT THE WINNER ONLY. If you can't receive mail, you will forfeit your win. 2. Ships from the United States. If you are international and I can not legally ship to your country, I will refund the tickets you purchased and pick a different winner. 3. Shipping is free, worldwide. You don't pay for anything. 4. Ticket purchases are non-refundable. [b]5. This raffle will end on April 30th 2021 at rollover, OR rollover the day after 2000 tickets have been purchased (this does not include free tickets), whichever comes LATER. [/b] 6. Because this is a rather unique raffle, I can not predict interest and do require a minimum ticket count to offset the material/shipping costs. (five days of work, ~35$ in material, between 10-35$ for shipping) 7. Any questions or clarifications about the raffle sent via PM will be answered in this thread. 8. I may take a while to respond to entries or the thread, as I also work full time. 9. If you want a daily reminder ping to claim your free ticket, last day ping, or a ping when he raffle ends, please comment to let me know. 10: Added Apr. 19: If you're picked as winner and I contact you, you've got 2 weeks to respond back to me and if not, I'll refund your tickets and pick a new winner. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9NkKsdF.png[/img] [quote][center][b][size=6]Purchase Tickets:[/size][/b][/center] You can buy tickets for 10[emoji=gem size=1] each. You can send gems via crossroads or via messages. It may take me a day or 2 to collect and add the total to the count.[/quote] [quote][center][b][size=6]Earn Free Tickets:[/size][/b][/center] 1. Once per day post an imperial emoji to bump the thread. If you want a daily ping reminder to claim your free emoji ticket, please leave a comment. (I am bad at bumping my own threads, please help me promote my raffle ;A;) 2. Ping a friend to the raffle (please don't spam people.) If they purchase a ticket, you will get 1 ticket per person you pinged. (If multiple people ping the same person, only the first gets a ticket) These tickets will not be added to the total count until after the raffle ends. [/quote] [quote][center][b][size=6]Current Ticket Count:[/size][/b] 4567 ([emoji=imperial scared size=1]omg) Last updated: April 30 04:49[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zYij185.png[/img] [quote][center][b][size=6]Make your own Luminax:[/size][/b][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2993912]To see how I created this Luminax plushie step-by-step or to get the pattern and instructions to make your own, click here. [/url] The pattern is available, but I am still working on the sewing instructions. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Uq34D45.png[/img] [quote][center][b][size=6]Q&A:[/size][/b][/center] [b]Do you take commissions?[/b] Yes, but I don't advertise myself on FR, and the number of FR commissions I can make are limited by TOU, so you'll have to find me offsite. Most of my plushies range between $250-900. [b]Will you be making another Luminax?[/b] I don't think I will? Now that the pattern is finalized, the only reason I'd have to make another is as a commission! But the pattern is available, and I'm more than willing to help you through making your own! [b]When will the raffle be drawn?[/b] Once the raffle ends, I'll spend the next day or so counting up and adding in the free tickets, and then drawing a winner. [b]I'm blocked by you![/b] Oh heck. Go ahead and post anyways. I'll log out to read your post, and then try and figure out if I actually had reason to block you, or if it was a "not you, it's me" thing that was supposed to be temporary for my convenience and I didn't realize would cause problems if I did something silly, like hold a raffle where people have to send me CRs. :I[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kuHUV6S.png[/img] [center]Butt.[/center]
The results are in!
The winner is Ikunoche!
Congrats!
Raffle Ticket stats and Announcement post

yeYc4af.png
Quote:
Important Information:
1. This is an actual, IRL, plushie that will be MAILED to you. You must have a mailing address you are willing to share with me if you win. DO NOT SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS. I WILL CONTACT THE WINNER ONLY. If you can't receive mail, you will forfeit your win.

2. Ships from the United States. If you are international and I can not legally ship to your country, I will refund the tickets you purchased and pick a different winner.

3. Shipping is free, worldwide. You don't pay for anything.

4. Ticket purchases are non-refundable.

5. This raffle will end on April 30th 2021 at rollover, OR rollover the day after 2000 tickets have been purchased (this does not include free tickets), whichever comes LATER.

6. Because this is a rather unique raffle, I can not predict interest and do require a minimum ticket count to offset the material/shipping costs. (five days of work, ~35$ in material, between 10-35$ for shipping)

7. Any questions or clarifications about the raffle sent via PM will be answered in this thread.

8. I may take a while to respond to entries or the thread, as I also work full time.

9. If you want a daily reminder ping to claim your free ticket, last day ping, or a ping when he raffle ends, please comment to let me know.

10: Added Apr. 19: If you're picked as winner and I contact you, you've got 2 weeks to respond back to me and if not, I'll refund your tickets and pick a new winner.
9NkKsdF.png
Quote:
Purchase Tickets:
You can buy tickets for 10 each.
You can send gems via crossroads or via messages. It may take me a day or 2 to collect and add the total to the count.
Quote:
Earn Free Tickets:
1. Once per day post an imperial emoji to bump the thread. If you want a daily ping reminder to claim your free emoji ticket, please leave a comment.
(I am bad at bumping my own threads, please help me promote my raffle ;A;)

2. Ping a friend to the raffle (please don't spam people.) If they purchase a ticket, you will get 1 ticket per person you pinged. (If multiple people ping the same person, only the first gets a ticket)

These tickets will not be added to the total count until after the raffle ends.
Quote:
Current Ticket Count:
4567 (omg)
Last updated: April 30 04:49
zYij185.png
Quote:
Make your own Luminax:
To see how I created this Luminax plushie step-by-step or to get the pattern and instructions to make your own, click here.

The pattern is available, but I am still working on the sewing instructions.
Uq34D45.png
Quote:
Q&A:
Do you take commissions?
Yes, but I don't advertise myself on FR, and the number of FR commissions I can make are limited by TOU, so you'll have to find me offsite. Most of my plushies range between $250-900.
Will you be making another Luminax?
I don't think I will? Now that the pattern is finalized, the only reason I'd have to make another is as a commission! But the pattern is available, and I'm more than willing to help you through making your own!
When will the raffle be drawn?
Once the raffle ends, I'll spend the next day or so counting up and adding in the free tickets, and then drawing a winner.
I'm blocked by you!
Oh heck. Go ahead and post anyways. I'll log out to read your post, and then try and figure out if I actually had reason to block you, or if it was a "not you, it's me" thing that was supposed to be temporary for my convenience and I didn't realize would cause problems if I did something silly, like hold a raffle where people have to send me CRs. :I
kuHUV6S.png
Butt.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
buying 20 tickets through messages [emoji=special eyes size=1]
buying 20 tickets through messages
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
[emoji=imperial star size=2]

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
Buying 30 tickets and sending through PM!
Buying 30 tickets and sending through PM!
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
This thing is adorable, I love its little whiskers. Amazing work! I'll send a crossroads with my ticket purchases in a minute <3
This thing is adorable, I love its little whiskers. Amazing work! I'll send a crossroads with my ticket purchases in a minute <3
JNgbpVq.gif
Raffle raffle raffle raffle![emoji=imperial love size=2]
Raffle raffle raffle raffle!
LgwNYVn.png
Ticket total has been updated!
Ticket total has been updated!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
[emoji=imperial love size=2] I love them so much! And also going to grab a couple tickets as well! <3
I love them so much! And also going to grab a couple tickets as well! <3
Gonna grab some tickets!
i read the post wrong lol, still gonna grab tickets though
Gonna grab some tickets!
i read the post wrong lol, still gonna grab tickets though
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
I'll send a crossroads for some tickets in just a minute! This is so cute!! :D

Also going to ping a couple friends:
@CannedBeans and @Serendipitysnake
Come check this out! :D
I'll send a crossroads for some tickets in just a minute! This is so cute!! :D

Also going to ping a couple friends: