Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51
tbh I'm most excited about how the new holiday apparel works well with the old! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2439830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24399/2439830_350.png[/img] [/url]
tbh I'm most excited about how the new holiday apparel works well with the old!

2439830_350.png
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
@thewolfspeaker A lot of people aren't digging the new familiar or the apparel, but I can't say the same about skins? At the end of the day, the admins choose the winners.They won, congrats and all that. I've said things like this almost every holiday, and now it's suddenly offensive?
@thewolfspeaker A lot of people aren't digging the new familiar or the apparel, but I can't say the same about skins? At the end of the day, the admins choose the winners.They won, congrats and all that. I've said things like this almost every holiday, and now it's suddenly offensive?
splat.gif
@PinkWater Just because you've always said something and now someone is finally speaking up against it doesn't mean it wasn't any less offensive before.

Just be careful what you say. There are people behind these screens and your words hurt. It's not a hard concept :(
@PinkWater Just because you've always said something and now someone is finally speaking up against it doesn't mean it wasn't any less offensive before.

Just be careful what you say. There are people behind these screens and your words hurt. It's not a hard concept :(
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
We be like.. [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/cb4f5187a16a8c79ddcd3c73ee9f1cfa/tumblr_n7ffz9u7nL1s1tu65o1_250.gif[/img] Bears be like... [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/0b01eb2fc9c52ae792a21094507c4716/tumblr_n3mhkcVZWO1tvs3v3o1_250.gif[/img]
We be like..
tumblr_n7ffz9u7nL1s1tu65o1_250.gif
Bears be like...
tumblr_n3mhkcVZWO1tvs3v3o1_250.gif
@Aequorin

It looks like there's an error with the "A Welcoming Tower" skin, like some blueprint lines were left on the tail. Am I the only one who thinks that?
@Aequorin

It looks like there's an error with the "A Welcoming Tower" skin, like some blueprint lines were left on the tail. Am I the only one who thinks that?
QQnBZuq.gif
I dunno, I like the familiar, it's kinda cute. I'm sure I'll find a dragon the apparel would look nice on.
I love the female Ridgeback accent though.
I dunno, I like the familiar, it's kinda cute. I'm sure I'll find a dragon the apparel would look nice on.
I love the female Ridgeback accent though.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
*o* oh goodness the skins/accents are all so gorgeous.

ALSO YAY GO LIGHT FLIGHT
*o* oh goodness the skins/accents are all so gorgeous.

ALSO YAY GO LIGHT FLIGHT
phwAN37.png
@Snowmeow That's a great apparel combination! Now if only Sunchaser Jewelry wasn't so rare... /has one, at least
@Snowmeow That's a great apparel combination! Now if only Sunchaser Jewelry wasn't so rare... /has one, at least
@nika tbh I'm okay with sunchaser jewlery being so rare? In fact I like it. A lot. I like the knowledge that I have something special.
@nika tbh I'm okay with sunchaser jewlery being so rare? In fact I like it. A lot. I like the knowledge that I have something special.
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
So whereabouts in the Coli can I gain the tablets? Do I need to be at a specific level to access them?
So whereabouts in the Coli can I gain the tablets? Do I need to be at a specific level to access them?
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51