Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51
@Draven
@Kuroi

Yeah, I was hoping for the imps, too. They'd have balanced out the sprites nicely. Oh well.
@Draven
@Kuroi

Yeah, I was hoping for the imps, too. They'd have balanced out the sprites nicely. Oh well.
XUPLJst.gif
Potions and elixirs are now properly consumed from the Hoard when used during a Coliseum battle.

WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. TO. MY. STUFF!!!!!!

IM NOT PLEASED
Potions and elixirs are now properly consumed from the Hoard when used during a Coliseum battle.

WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. TO. MY. STUFF!!!!!!

IM NOT PLEASED
I'm finally back!
[quote name="DuskWitch13" date="2014-06-22 07:26:56"][quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-06-22 02:03:15"]An issue in which hatched nests would put hatchlings at the front of the lair has been corrected; when a nest is hatched, hatchlings will now appear at the back of the lair.[/quote] I didn't know that was an "issue". I actually preferred them at the front of the lair. Well, I guess now I'll have to rearrange my dragons every time I hatch a nest.[/quote] This was the problem I had when it was reversed. Not only did the hatchlings crop up at the front of the lair, but they skewed the organization I had when they shifted things over. It wasn't just a 'bump them down the line' sort of thing, dragons would get bumped over to different pages or lines and it screwed up my whole system. Now, everything stays the same and things are nice and neat in the back, which is where I put my newly hatched dragons anyway. As annoying as having to shove dragons back 6 pages was, it was also having to reorganize everything afterwards that really bothered me most. If that hadn't been a problem, I might not have cared as much either way, but as this fixes that issue and keeps everything exactly how I placed it, I'm a happy camper. [quote name="flyingenfield" date="2014-06-22 09:51:45"]@elilara the update says they haven't fixed that reshuffling problem yet, all they've done is have the hatchlings go to the back rather than the front. It'll still move your dragons around like crazy every time you hatch or add dragons to your lair in other ways, same as usual. On the plus side, it says they ARE working on that, so at least there'll be a fix like... sometime maybe. :D I've started keeping a list of my breeding pairs in the meantime so I don't forget who I intended to breed to whom. :D[/quote] @flyingenfield it actually doesn't shift your lair around when you hatch and they appear at the back. Dragons bought off the AH and Crossroaded will still show up wherever they were in the other person's lair on yours, but without the scatterbug issue of the hatchlings screwing everything up, it's a lot easier to manage now.
DuskWitch13 wrote on 2014-06-22 07:26:56:
Aequorin wrote on 2014-06-22 02:03:15:
An issue in which hatched nests would put hatchlings at the front of the lair has been corrected; when a nest is hatched, hatchlings will now appear at the back of the lair.
I didn't know that was an "issue". I actually preferred them at the front of the lair.
Well, I guess now I'll have to rearrange my dragons every time I hatch a nest.

This was the problem I had when it was reversed. Not only did the hatchlings crop up at the front of the lair, but they skewed the organization I had when they shifted things over. It wasn't just a 'bump them down the line' sort of thing, dragons would get bumped over to different pages or lines and it screwed up my whole system. Now, everything stays the same and things are nice and neat in the back, which is where I put my newly hatched dragons anyway. As annoying as having to shove dragons back 6 pages was, it was also having to reorganize everything afterwards that really bothered me most. If that hadn't been a problem, I might not have cared as much either way, but as this fixes that issue and keeps everything exactly how I placed it, I'm a happy camper.

flyingenfield wrote on 2014-06-22 09:51:45:
@elilara the update says they haven't fixed that reshuffling problem yet, all they've done is have the hatchlings go to the back rather than the front. It'll still move your dragons around like crazy every time you hatch or add dragons to your lair in other ways, same as usual. On the plus side, it says they ARE working on that, so at least there'll be a fix like... sometime maybe. :D I've started keeping a list of my breeding pairs in the meantime so I don't forget who I intended to breed to whom. :D

@flyingenfield it actually doesn't shift your lair around when you hatch and they appear at the back. Dragons bought off the AH and Crossroaded will still show up wherever they were in the other person's lair on yours, but without the scatterbug issue of the hatchlings screwing everything up, it's a lot easier to manage now.
IIN1Zjg.png
Coooooool
Coooooool
@StarbuckDaisy

They fixed an ongoing exploit that a lot of users (like you, apparently) were using. Which is technically against the ToS. Thus what they did was right.

I'm kind of sad there aren't any PC skins or accents :c But still, loving the accents, especially the fae girl one :3
@StarbuckDaisy

They fixed an ongoing exploit that a lot of users (like you, apparently) were using. Which is technically against the ToS. Thus what they did was right.

I'm kind of sad there aren't any PC skins or accents :c But still, loving the accents, especially the fae girl one :3
lighth8.png
@Alphaea

I thought it was on purpose. And now I'm really ticked off.
@Alphaea

I thought it was on purpose. And now I'm really ticked off.
I'm finally back!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3970892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39709/3970892_350.png[/img] [/url] Perfection. I absolutely love these skins and accents. and I cant wait to get that Ursa!!!

3970892_350.png

Perfection. I absolutely love these skins and accents. and I cant wait to get that Ursa!!!
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@StarbuckDaisy

...why on earth would they make potions regenerate? What would be the point? I have NEVER played a game where the health potions weren't consumable. Never.
@StarbuckDaisy

...why on earth would they make potions regenerate? What would be the point? I have NEVER played a game where the health potions weren't consumable. Never.
lighth8.png
@idesofjuly, the holiday currency/chests can drop from any Light or Neutral element enemy. :) A higher drop rate from Light enemies than Neutrals.
@idesofjuly, the holiday currency/chests can drop from any Light or Neutral element enemy. :) A higher drop rate from Light enemies than Neutrals.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Oh, I see! That makes sense. Thank you for the prompt reply.
@Alphaeon

Oh, I see! That makes sense. Thank you for the prompt reply.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51