Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33
I hope everyone is doing well :)

If my husband wakes up in time, I'll be having steak tonight.
I hope everyone is doing well :)

If my husband wakes up in time, I'll be having steak tonight.
b1FnW9e.jpg
I love cheesecake <3
I love cheesecake <3
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins AAAAA CHEESECAKE
Feel free to put this in your blog <3

I’ve never gotten a reading before, so I’m excited :>

- Crow Tarot deck, please!
- I’d like a general reading, if possible
- 3 card spread, if it’s not too much hassle :)

Thanks!
@jashykins AAAAA CHEESECAKE
Feel free to put this in your blog <3

I’ve never gotten a reading before, so I’m excited :>

- Crow Tarot deck, please!
- I’d like a general reading, if possible
- 3 card spread, if it’s not too much hassle :)

Thanks!
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png

I've been getting into Tarot lately and designing my own deck, but I've never actually had a reading done for me before. Probably about time I did hah.

-Crow Tarot deck please

-Maybe just a general reading of what the future should bring and...I dunno, maybe what I should do? I've been feeling stuck for so long that I can't remember ever feeling unstuck. I hope that's a good question

-Three Card spread
@jashykins

I've been getting into Tarot lately and designing my own deck, but I've never actually had a reading done for me before. Probably about time I did hah.

-Crow Tarot deck please

-Maybe just a general reading of what the future should bring and...I dunno, maybe what I should do? I've been feeling stuck for so long that I can't remember ever feeling unstuck. I hope that's a good question

-Three Card spread
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
@jashykins

I've never had a reading done before. I think it's cool and I'd like to try it out.

-Spirit Animal deck, please
-I don't know how specific I have to be with my question, but I'd like to know if the way my future is laid out for me right now is the way that it will turn out in the long run.
-Three cards, please
@jashykins

I've never had a reading done before. I think it's cool and I'd like to try it out.

-Spirit Animal deck, please
-I don't know how specific I have to be with my question, but I'd like to know if the way my future is laid out for me right now is the way that it will turn out in the long run.
-Three cards, please
4ybh78.png NlmYDAS.png
mtHAEL4.png
SV9CXSe.png
kBHm00y.png
oiwS.png
dT9HQge.png
9YmzAZz.png
PRICTGJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b0ul.png
YLJs.png
Jashykins! >u<
x ("Hug")

I went through a little a lot since you last gave me a card reading.(Kinda a little more than I needed in some areas of my life. =_=)

Could you give me a general life reading?
After a series of events I've experienced I want to feel/be more ready for what's to come.
Jashykins! >u<
x ("Hug")

I went through a little a lot since you last gave me a card reading.(Kinda a little more than I needed in some areas of my life. =_=)

Could you give me a general life reading?
After a series of events I've experienced I want to feel/be more ready for what's to come.
@SassySerpent Thank you for allowing me to post this on my blog :) And here's hoping you like this reading :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kx70Wtpoiq8/YG6alkLwCcI/AAAAAAAAXsQ/PVJs6xm61BoxIIJEzLIyKTNES3xT0_8aACLcBGAsYHQ/s500/cheesecakeisawesome.jpg[/img] You are a very hard worker. You are focused on perfection and make sure each project for your job is done as good as it possibly can be. You are able to use your ideas to produce tangible results. At your current job you feel like your talents aren't being used and so you are thinking of quitting. But before you start looking for a new job you should focus on what you really want in a place of work. Maybe you actually like your current job more than you think. The Reading in More Depth Knight of Pentacles (Reversed) You are a hard worker that spends a lot of time getting a project done just right. In your current job you find yourself growing bored as you feel underused. You feel that all your skills could be better spent elsewhere. King of Wands You are very focused on doing the best you can. You are also able to turn your ideas into reality. Eight of Cups You feel that you want to leave your job but you shouldn't make a hasty decision. Instead you need to take time to look inside of yourself and figure out what you want in a job. It could be that you'll find peace at your current job and won't need to quit. @Relzo That's cool that you're designing your own deck. I've wanted to design my own deck but I don't know where to start. I know I'd have to get someone else to do the drawings as I can't. @raivis Questions can be as vague or as detailed as you want n.n @JadeCat *huggles you tightly* I wish you had a better time since the last reading :( I'm still recovering from vertigo and am finally able to get on the computer for a decent amount of time again.
@SassySerpent

Thank you for allowing me to post this on my blog :)

And here's hoping you like this reading :)

cheesecakeisawesome.jpg

You are a very hard worker. You are focused on perfection and make sure each project for your job is done as good as it possibly can be. You are able to use your ideas to produce tangible results. At your current job you feel like your talents aren't being used and so you are thinking of quitting. But before you start looking for a new job you should focus on what you really want in a place of work. Maybe you actually like your current job more than you think.

The Reading in More Depth

Knight of Pentacles (Reversed)
You are a hard worker that spends a lot of time getting a project done just right. In your current job you find yourself growing bored as you feel underused. You feel that all your skills could be better spent elsewhere.

King of Wands
You are very focused on doing the best you can. You are also able to turn your ideas into reality.

Eight of Cups
You feel that you want to leave your job but you shouldn't make a hasty decision. Instead you need to take time to look inside of yourself and figure out what you want in a job. It could be that you'll find peace at your current job and won't need to quit.

@Relzo

That's cool that you're designing your own deck.

I've wanted to design my own deck but I don't know where to start. I know I'd have to get someone else to do the drawings as I can't.

@raivis

Questions can be as vague or as detailed as you want n.n

@JadeCat

*huggles you tightly*

I wish you had a better time since the last reading :(

I'm still recovering from vertigo and am finally able to get on the computer for a decent amount of time again.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins - It's a fun to do. I'm designing them as I learn about the card

Also forgot to say that you can post my results on your blog :)
@jashykins - It's a fun to do. I'm designing them as I learn about the card

Also forgot to say that you can post my results on your blog :)
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
Thank you? ^u^

The events were no way related to the previous card reading,just so you know.

Be sure to take a seat and relax every now and then (maybe with some tea.????)
  • Oracle of the Mermaids
  • One card reading
  • General life reading
Thank you? ^u^

The events were no way related to the previous card reading,just so you know.

Be sure to take a seat and relax every now and then (maybe with some tea.????)
  • Oracle of the Mermaids
  • One card reading
  • General life reading
@Relzo Good luck with your deck :) Sounds like a fun experience :) And thank you =D When I shuffle cards for readings, I look out for any card that is turned over during the process. I believe those card(s) help to explain the spread. Hence there being four cards in your three card reading. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JCj5KfWHoVU/YHEx9QdCy6I/AAAAAAAAXsg/jEaqI9NnMVo-JYspIlB_vR_o8YUX5P80ACLcBGAsYHQ/s500/yumcheesecake.jpg[/img] You are not in a good point in your life right now. You could do something but fear is holding you back. One thing that will help you is to embrace family and friends. While you should not run away from every stressful situation, you should also take time away from life. Your family and friends will help you to relax so that you will be able to do what you want to in life. Besides being a way to find relaxation, connecting with family and friends will help you get to a brighter future. The Reading in More Depth Three of Wands (Reversed) You feel like there is an exciting adventure if only you went to pursue it. But try as you might, you can never invest yourself too much in the adventure. It is possible that the idea of actually doing something different with your life makes you afraid. Three of Cups While there are many serious issues in the world, you also need to make time to relax and take a breather from the stresses of daily life. The best way to do this is through hanging out with family and friends. If you can't meet up physically (because of Covid-19 or they're too far away), you can always do a video chat. Ten of Cups In the future there is a time of peace for you. But it wouldn't have been possible without your friends. Your friends and you will both share a time of happiness together. SPECIAL CARD The Sun This card promises that good fortune favors you. Yes, it is possible that bad things will happen. In the end the struggle will be worth it. EXTRA -The Sun card fell down face up while I shuffled the cards. Thus indicating that it had something to add to the reading. -The theme of togetherness is seen throughout this reading. The only reversed card is also the only one where the crow is alone. -The cards being mostly Cups indicates that feelings are highly important for your future. @JadeCat I do like tea in the morning. Though I've been drinking a little less than before.
@Relzo

Good luck with your deck :)

Sounds like a fun experience :)

And thank you =D

When I shuffle cards for readings, I look out for any card that is turned over during the process. I believe those card(s) help to explain the spread. Hence there being four cards in your three card reading.

yumcheesecake.jpg

You are not in a good point in your life right now. You could do something but fear is holding you back. One thing that will help you is to embrace family and friends. While you should not run away from every stressful situation, you should also take time away from life. Your family and friends will help you to relax so that you will be able to do what you want to in life. Besides being a way to find relaxation, connecting with family and friends will help you get to a brighter future.

The Reading in More Depth

Three of Wands (Reversed)
You feel like there is an exciting adventure if only you went to pursue it. But try as you might, you can never invest yourself too much in the adventure. It is possible that the idea of actually doing something different with your life makes you afraid.

Three of Cups
While there are many serious issues in the world, you also need to make time to relax and take a breather from the stresses of daily life. The best way to do this is through hanging out with family and friends. If you can't meet up physically (because of Covid-19 or they're too far away), you can always do a video chat.

Ten of Cups
In the future there is a time of peace for you. But it wouldn't have been possible without your friends. Your friends and you will both share a time of happiness together.

SPECIAL CARD
The Sun
This card promises that good fortune favors you. Yes, it is possible that bad things will happen. In the end the struggle will be worth it.

EXTRA
-The Sun card fell down face up while I shuffled the cards. Thus indicating that it had something to add to the reading.
-The theme of togetherness is seen throughout this reading. The only reversed card is also the only one where the crow is alone.
-The cards being mostly Cups indicates that feelings are highly important for your future.

@JadeCat

I do like tea in the morning. Though I've been drinking a little less than before.
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33