Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 335 336
good luck to everyone pulling on the childe banner tomorrow! ive been maining him since he came out, so if anyone needs advice on him i can help out a bit c:
good luck to everyone pulling on the childe banner tomorrow! ive been maining him since he came out, so if anyone needs advice on him i can help out a bit c:
I swear I will drag Childe home. I didn’t care for him when his banner was first up and even a while still after but he is a fighty boy and I’m weak for this trope, so good luck to me cause I’ll need it considering how nice rng was for me on xiao’s banner ajsjd
I swear I will drag Childe home. I didn’t care for him when his banner was first up and even a while still after but he is a fighty boy and I’m weak for this trope, so good luck to me cause I’ll need it considering how nice rng was for me on xiao’s banner ajsjd
@Flavourless

Sorry your ping got lost in my notifs. But i hope to get Zhongli, thank you so much! I'd love to get some constellation pieces for my lad, although i do want Childe LMAO and i lost to Venti so hopefully maybe i can get Childe? I worked up a little Pity but its like close to nothing so hopefully :,)
@Flavourless

Sorry your ping got lost in my notifs. But i hope to get Zhongli, thank you so much! I'd love to get some constellation pieces for my lad, although i do want Childe LMAO and i lost to Venti so hopefully maybe i can get Childe? I worked up a little Pity but its like close to nothing so hopefully :,)
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
My favorite character is Venti!! I totally whaled on his rerun,,, but now I have my lovely boy! He was actually the only character that I really wanted other than Albedo, so I will probably save until Lyney and Lynette's banner
My favorite character is Venti!! I totally whaled on his rerun,,, but now I have my lovely boy! He was actually the only character that I really wanted other than Albedo, so I will probably save until Lyney and Lynette's banner
OrlEqVx.png v2PJF9u.png VOooL3V.png apUeZZ4.png mlHpBMC.png
popping in to say good luck to all future childe-havers

may the good-bad-boy bless your pulls <3
popping in to say good luck to all future childe-havers

may the good-bad-boy bless your pulls <3
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I got the Childe! QwQ With more luck then anything else. I swear If Diluc ruin my Zhongli again after nearly ruin Childe I'll kick him out!
Good luck to the Rest of you! *showers all of you with the remaining luck* Just ten pulls after Diluc broke my pity - again! Accidentally C3 Diluc ... Lol
I got the Childe! QwQ With more luck then anything else. I swear If Diluc ruin my Zhongli again after nearly ruin Childe I'll kick him out!
Good luck to the Rest of you! *showers all of you with the remaining luck* Just ten pulls after Diluc broke my pity - again! Accidentally C3 Diluc ... Lol
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
oh my god what have I done
after I finished the first adventure rank ascension quest (electro hypostasis' SUCK) and like any wish-starved player would do, I automatically used the two free acquaint fates I was given

my first wish was a constellation for sucrose (she's c1 now! I should probably use her?)
and then my second wish was rust.
a weapon that's literally known as one of the best 4* options for Childe.

I'm going to scream - I've been saving all of my wishes and gems for whenever Zhongli's banner gets rerun but now?? I'm just so lost and honestly I have no idea what to do anymore

I have 6.0k gems, 14 fates, and 6 in pity and honestly I'm not even sure if it'd be worth it to pull hhh
oh my god what have I done
after I finished the first adventure rank ascension quest (electro hypostasis' SUCK) and like any wish-starved player would do, I automatically used the two free acquaint fates I was given

my first wish was a constellation for sucrose (she's c1 now! I should probably use her?)
and then my second wish was rust.
a weapon that's literally known as one of the best 4* options for Childe.

I'm going to scream - I've been saving all of my wishes and gems for whenever Zhongli's banner gets rerun but now?? I'm just so lost and honestly I have no idea what to do anymore

I have 6.0k gems, 14 fates, and 6 in pity and honestly I'm not even sure if it'd be worth it to pull hhh
all i'm going for in the childe banner is rosaria, after i get her imma save every single primo~

(alsoalso f in the chat for my friend who pulled for childe and got mona instead, just like how i got mona in hu tao's banner :'))

all i'm going for in the childe banner is rosaria, after i get her imma save every single primo~

(alsoalso f in the chat for my friend who pulled for childe and got mona instead, just like how i got mona in hu tao's banner :'))

zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
About 5 10 rolls on the Childe banner and the only 5 star I got was Keqing... :)

Yep, its gonna be Xiao all over again and I got no gems left aaaa
About 5 10 rolls on the Childe banner and the only 5 star I got was Keqing... :)

Yep, its gonna be Xiao all over again and I got no gems left aaaa
Im just over here, waiting for the Zhongli Banner to come back so I can maybe try to get him to C2 on my american account....

Also the fact that I'd very much like to have a Zhongli on my EU account as well. I already got his bard husband, maybe he'll notice and come home without fussing too much.
Im just over here, waiting for the Zhongli Banner to come back so I can maybe try to get him to C2 on my american account....

Also the fact that I'd very much like to have a Zhongli on my EU account as well. I already got his bard husband, maybe he'll notice and come home without fussing too much.
VeS2Ab0.gifoEZtqO5.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 335 336