Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 335 336
@Flavourless
Nods she is useful for that. She was in my second pull on my Main and has been on my team since. Though as I've found out on my alt Lisa can also hit those darn birds.
I kinda cheat any more and just use my main to come to my alt and use Diluc/Fischl to farm for mats from Oceanid. Much faster and less effort. I hate that boss at least the vines/cubes are easier. I've got Xingqiu on my alt so unfortunately I need those mats.
I had heard Anemo was good for that, though admittedly I usually just use it for CC.

I use my alt to try and play different/less used characters rather than the ones I have on my main. I'm with you on claymore use but spear isn't to bad either but the only one of those I've got on alt is Xiangling and she was my main for quite some time on my main after I got frustrated with Travelers sword style. So didn't want to fall back to that.
Claymore>Spear>Catalyst>Sword>Bow and the only reason bow is so low is I can't use aim mode charge shots well.(that balloon mini game was hard) I usually just pot shot with auto attacks on bow users if they are out on the field longer than doing Skill/Ult.

Yeah my Chongyun is support so not really a hard hitter. It does work well when I need everything ice before I unleash Diluc though. Diluc has my Prototype as I don't have a Gravestone either.
The only time I ever pulled on weapon banner was for Xiao's Jade Spear, I got it but I kinda regret pulling on that banner so probably wont do that again for awhile. (I did get a Chong and Bennett constellation out of that so it wasn't a complete waste.)

Wow lucky on the Bennett, I didn't get one on my main for a long time and then took forever to get C1 on top of that. Seriously I have more constellations on Kaeya and Amber than him.
@Flavourless
Nods she is useful for that. She was in my second pull on my Main and has been on my team since. Though as I've found out on my alt Lisa can also hit those darn birds.
I kinda cheat any more and just use my main to come to my alt and use Diluc/Fischl to farm for mats from Oceanid. Much faster and less effort. I hate that boss at least the vines/cubes are easier. I've got Xingqiu on my alt so unfortunately I need those mats.
I had heard Anemo was good for that, though admittedly I usually just use it for CC.

I use my alt to try and play different/less used characters rather than the ones I have on my main. I'm with you on claymore use but spear isn't to bad either but the only one of those I've got on alt is Xiangling and she was my main for quite some time on my main after I got frustrated with Travelers sword style. So didn't want to fall back to that.
Claymore>Spear>Catalyst>Sword>Bow and the only reason bow is so low is I can't use aim mode charge shots well.(that balloon mini game was hard) I usually just pot shot with auto attacks on bow users if they are out on the field longer than doing Skill/Ult.

Yeah my Chongyun is support so not really a hard hitter. It does work well when I need everything ice before I unleash Diluc though. Diluc has my Prototype as I don't have a Gravestone either.
The only time I ever pulled on weapon banner was for Xiao's Jade Spear, I got it but I kinda regret pulling on that banner so probably wont do that again for awhile. (I did get a Chong and Bennett constellation out of that so it wasn't a complete waste.)

Wow lucky on the Bennett, I didn't get one on my main for a long time and then took forever to get C1 on top of that. Seriously I have more constellations on Kaeya and Amber than him.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
I'm having trouble with the Domain of Guyun, anyone have suggestions? (I really want that one shield strength artifact set for Noelle -_-)
I'm having trouble with the Domain of Guyun, anyone have suggestions? (I really want that one shield strength artifact set for Noelle -_-)
kuY5a0G.png
she/her
+2 fr time
pings are fine!
Scorts.png is5IYGR.png
tumblr_og9d2eQroS1vzfkcno4_100.gif
28ZbrPp.png
@Krestel
The lv 90 one? Electro is good here and you want to get the Ruin hunter to fly and shoot it so it goes down a long time. Sucrose/Venti/windTraveler the Cryo mages and have electro applied or apply it as it swirls or just tank it with fire and a strong shield. Also food buffs, I find a lot of people forget to use it or think its like the abyss and can't.
@Krestel
The lv 90 one? Electro is good here and you want to get the Ruin hunter to fly and shoot it so it goes down a long time. Sucrose/Venti/windTraveler the Cryo mages and have electro applied or apply it as it swirls or just tank it with fire and a strong shield. Also food buffs, I find a lot of people forget to use it or think its like the abyss and can't.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
How are people getting over 2000 attack with their level 80 characters????? I can barely crack 1000, with Razor having the highest at around 1250!
How are people getting over 2000 attack with their level 80 characters????? I can barely crack 1000, with Razor having the highest at around 1250!
@Leyii
Have you been leveling artifacts with attack on them? Weapons? Those tend to be the biggest factor on atk numbers! Even then, attack isn't always the most important stat (i.e. crit dmg & crit rate are also very important for damage) ^^
@Leyii
Have you been leveling artifacts with attack on them? Weapons? Those tend to be the biggest factor on atk numbers! Even then, attack isn't always the most important stat (i.e. crit dmg & crit rate are also very important for damage) ^^
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[quote name="Leyii" date="2021-04-05 16:43:37" ] How are people getting over 2000 attack with their level 80 characters????? I can barely crack 1000, with Razor having the highest at around 1250! [/quote] You don’t even need to fully level to 90 since the stats don’t change that much from leveling after 80 After you ascend a character fully you can stop spending exp on them and start working on artifacts/talents/weapons or other characters if you already did
Leyii wrote on 2021-04-05 16:43:37:

You don’t even need to fully level to 90 since the stats don’t change that much from leveling after 80

After you ascend a character fully you can stop spending exp on them and start working on artifacts/talents/weapons or other characters if you already did
ougfmP3.png
i have been playing as well! however i'm fairly new aha, i think i'm only at ar 3 </3 school and procrastination be getting in the way :P my fave so far is venti!!
i have been playing as well! however i'm fairly new aha, i think i'm only at ar 3 </3 school and procrastination be getting in the way :P my fave so far is venti!!
CUnQdgy.png
I find it amusingly fitting that the entire time I played the windbloom festival, it was notably breezy outside.
I find it amusingly fitting that the entire time I played the windbloom festival, it was notably breezy outside.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
finally met Childe in terms of the story (yes, I realize that I am miserably far behind) and honestly I'm now fully convinced on spending four of my wishes on his banner just to see what will happen + build my pity up to 10 for whenever Zhongli comes back

I mean, after all, what is the worst thing that could possibly happen?
finally met Childe in terms of the story (yes, I realize that I am miserably far behind) and honestly I'm now fully convinced on spending four of my wishes on his banner just to see what will happen + build my pity up to 10 for whenever Zhongli comes back

I mean, after all, what is the worst thing that could possibly happen?
Let's go Rosaria let's go! ^_^ Good luck to everyone pulling!
Let's go Rosaria let's go! ^_^ Good luck to everyone pulling!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 335 336