Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | auro's s&a » until.. rerelease
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 287 288
just reposting this in case you missed it (: [quote name="IndigoCat" date="2021-03-20 23:17:33" ] do you have any extra copies of Samarkand, Ctesiphon, or Isfahan by any chance? [/quote]
just reposting this in case you missed it (:
IndigoCat wrote on 2021-03-20 23:17:33:
do you have any extra copies of Samarkand, Ctesiphon, or Isfahan by any chance?
Hey just wondering, is the last run of Zhao Xia going to be printed?
Hey just wondering, is the last run of Zhao Xia going to be printed?
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485 yes, queue is extremely slow right now and i haven't received things that i sent in a week ago, so i'm just waiting for things to be returned and i'll send them out when i get them.

@indigocat oh i'm sorry, i must have forgotten to respond. i have one extra copy of ctesiphon, but not the others.

@handleanimal i will probably have a few spare copies when the order comes back from the queue, i'll add you to the spreadsheet.

@saeldryn i think i may have one extra when the last runs come in, i can put you down for one if you want.

@grasssnake485 yes, queue is extremely slow right now and i haven't received things that i sent in a week ago, so i'm just waiting for things to be returned and i'll send them out when i get them.

@indigocat oh i'm sorry, i must have forgotten to respond. i have one extra copy of ctesiphon, but not the others.

@handleanimal i will probably have a few spare copies when the order comes back from the queue, i'll add you to the spreadsheet.

@saeldryn i think i may have one extra when the last runs come in, i can put you down for one if you want.

yDxBpzp.png
no problem, i totally understand (: do you want me to send a cr or do you prefer pa?

edit;; grabbed it, thank you!
no problem, i totally understand (: do you want me to send a cr or do you prefer pa?

edit;; grabbed it, thank you!
thanks for the update! (I feel that on the slow queue, really hoping the stuff I sent in gets printed in time for me to grab a few WC scrolls...)
thanks for the update! (I feel that on the slow queue, really hoping the stuff I sent in gets printed in time for me to grab a few WC scrolls...)
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67678815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/676789/67678815_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Finally put this absolutely gorgeous skin to use and thought I'd share. I would have never thought to put it on a dragon with this color combination, but it truly works so well. Thank you for making this possible <3
67678815_350.png

Finally put this absolutely gorgeous skin to use and thought I'd share. I would have never thought to put it on a dragon with this color combination, but it truly works so well. Thank you for making this possible <3
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@Auroshen If you have any extra copies of Zhao Xia when that last run comes in, I wouldn’t mind grabbing another one if that’s ok!
@Auroshen If you have any extra copies of Zhao Xia when that last run comes in, I wouldn’t mind grabbing another one if that’s ok!
Participation.png6ZO43b3.png
Oh no, I knew I shouldn't have gone on hiatus for so long!

Do you happen to have any copies of zhao xia, chu yu, chen ai, or yin chun left? They're all so gorgeous omg
Oh no, I knew I shouldn't have gone on hiatus for so long!

Do you happen to have any copies of zhao xia, chu yu, chen ai, or yin chun left? They're all so gorgeous omg
@lemonjuiice omg, i love that so much. teal and gold is such an underrated color combo!!
@graveworm i just sent you a pa!
@kestrad i have some of all of them, would you like one of each?
@lemonjuiice omg, i love that so much. teal and gold is such an underrated color combo!!
@graveworm i just sent you a pa!
@kestrad i have some of all of them, would you like one of each?
yDxBpzp.png
It's a long shot but, don't suppose you have anymore "Roots that clutch" left?

Thank you and I just <3 your accents ^^
It's a long shot but, don't suppose you have anymore "Roots that clutch" left?

Thank you and I just <3 your accents ^^
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 287 288