Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good webcomics?
1 2 3 4 5
These are all on webtoons,
Lore Olympus
The Witch and the Bull
Swimming Lessons for a Mermaid
Suitor Armor
These are all on webtoons,
Lore Olympus
The Witch and the Bull
Swimming Lessons for a Mermaid
Suitor Armor
I've been reading Prince Cinderella by lezhin and it's pretty good.
I've been reading Prince Cinderella by lezhin and it's pretty good.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="FoxeyLemons" date="2021-04-03 09:54:06" ] homestuck - 4 friends play a game, shenanigans ensue. [/quote] I’m. Im n ot. I’m n ot. Doing that aga in. Never.
FoxeyLemons wrote on 2021-04-03 09:54:06:
homestuck - 4 friends play a game, shenanigans ensue.
I’m. Im n ot. I’m n ot. Doing that aga in. Never.
EEEHEHEEEHEEE DRAGONCE AND VIOLENCE!:
[quote name="BubonicBirder" date="2021-04-03 17:18:44" ] [quote name="FoxeyLemons" date="2021-04-03 09:54:06" ] homestuck - 4 friends play a game, shenanigans ensue. [/quote] I’m. Im n ot. I’m n ot. Doing that aga in. Never. [/quote] that is completely fair
BubonicBirder wrote on 2021-04-03 17:18:44:
FoxeyLemons wrote on 2021-04-03 09:54:06:
homestuck - 4 friends play a game, shenanigans ensue.
I’m. Im n ot. I’m n ot. Doing that aga in. Never.
that is completely fair
37706498.png
plague_small.png
ah i just now realized i didnt reccomend cucumber quest!!! cucumber quest is a beautifully illustrated webcomic about some bunny children attempting to slay an ancient evil and save their kingdom's princess. the characters are all wonderfully designed and have so much charm to them, and toby fox (creator of undertale and music composer for a Lot of things) even did a few songs based on the characters!!
ah i just now realized i didnt reccomend cucumber quest!!! cucumber quest is a beautifully illustrated webcomic about some bunny children attempting to slay an ancient evil and save their kingdom's princess. the characters are all wonderfully designed and have so much charm to them, and toby fox (creator of undertale and music composer for a Lot of things) even did a few songs based on the characters!!
37706498.png
plague_small.png
Fortuna is a webcomic about Greek mythology and robots. It’s formatted like a video game or visual novel.
Fortuna is a webcomic about Greek mythology and robots. It’s formatted like a video game or visual novel.
AqaqXxe.png
The Property of Hate! It's my favorite webcomic ever, and one of my favorite bits of media period :) A young girl is whisked away into the world where stories come from and must become the Hero archetype to save the world. Throughout all of this her guide is a TV-head who's a bit of a jerk but becomes and accidental dad. It's a beautiful, funny, and awesome comic and I love it a whole lot!!
The Property of Hate! It's my favorite webcomic ever, and one of my favorite bits of media period :) A young girl is whisked away into the world where stories come from and must become the Hero archetype to save the world. Throughout all of this her guide is a TV-head who's a bit of a jerk but becomes and accidental dad. It's a beautiful, funny, and awesome comic and I love it a whole lot!!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Wurr. My favourite and I should catch up on it. It's about a pack of mutant dogs exiled into a place where non-mutant dogs live. Heavy on the xenofiction, and a nice artstyle, plus a good story. Exactly what I like.
Wurr. My favourite and I should catch up on it. It's about a pack of mutant dogs exiled into a place where non-mutant dogs live. Heavy on the xenofiction, and a nice artstyle, plus a good story. Exactly what I like.
I’ve been reading Monster Pulse lately, it’s way better than I expected. It’s about some kids who, as a result of weird science, obtain monsters from their body parts.

I also really like Paranatural, possibly the funniest webcomic out there that still has great story. It’s about some kids who fight ghosts.

Never Satisfied has a non-binary protagonist and a lot of cool magic stuff going on.

Devil’s Candy is about monster kids, in particular one boy and his living science project, Pandora. Gorgeous art and awesome story.
I’ve been reading Monster Pulse lately, it’s way better than I expected. It’s about some kids who, as a result of weird science, obtain monsters from their body parts.

I also really like Paranatural, possibly the funniest webcomic out there that still has great story. It’s about some kids who fight ghosts.

Never Satisfied has a non-binary protagonist and a lot of cool magic stuff going on.

Devil’s Candy is about monster kids, in particular one boy and his living science project, Pandora. Gorgeous art and awesome story.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
My favourite was Off-White but it unfortunately went on a "hiatus" in 2017 and we haven't heard from it since :(
My favourite was Off-White but it unfortunately went on a "hiatus" in 2017 and we haven't heard from it since :(
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
1 2 3 4 5