Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what does your username mean?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63
A bird-shaped throwing weapon wielded by those who wear the mantle of Robin.
A bird-shaped throwing weapon wielded by those who wear the mantle of Robin.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
uhhhhhhhhh i just really like Garrus Vakarian
uhhhhhhhhh i just really like Garrus Vakarian
no one you look up to is better than you are
I wanted to pick a user name uncommon enough that it's usually not taken, but common enough to send back a ton of non relevant google results.

It's one of my favourite genus of snake! Antaresia Maculosa, or childrens python. Fun fact: it's not a snake for children, it's named after John George Children.
I wanted to pick a user name uncommon enough that it's usually not taken, but common enough to send back a ton of non relevant google results.

It's one of my favourite genus of snake! Antaresia Maculosa, or childrens python. Fun fact: it's not a snake for children, it's named after John George Children.
41410.png UMA for sale.
mine references myself, I'm called Hyper all the time because I am, and I'm also clumsy so I'm 'hazardous to my own health' but I spelt it odd because I like to drive my family insane, hence 'Hyperhazerdious' was born :3
mine references myself, I'm called Hyper all the time because I am, and I'm also clumsy so I'm 'hazardous to my own health' but I spelt it odd because I like to drive my family insane, hence 'Hyperhazerdious' was born :3
On the question of Sanity, I find myself Lacking.
I was drawing in my sketch book one day about a year and a few months ago. I had been wanting to switch from what my current "game tag" was. It was too long and I wanted something shorter but something that still gave my the same feeling my first did. Anyways, I was like drawing wings and anatomy of them and somehow started drawing a crystal w/ a helix shape. I then started writing the word Helix fancy and it just stuck with me. It was simple, easy to recognize and remember, and cool sounding. The storm part comes from my love of how much a raging storm brings me a sense of peace. However, I would like to be just Helix but someone already has that user.
I was drawing in my sketch book one day about a year and a few months ago. I had been wanting to switch from what my current "game tag" was. It was too long and I wanted something shorter but something that still gave my the same feeling my first did. Anyways, I was like drawing wings and anatomy of them and somehow started drawing a crystal w/ a helix shape. I then started writing the word Helix fancy and it just stuck with me. It was simple, easy to recognize and remember, and cool sounding. The storm part comes from my love of how much a raging storm brings me a sense of peace. However, I would like to be just Helix but someone already has that user.
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
My nickname, my username has clouds because clouds are my favourite because who doesn't love clouds? they help us block the sun, or rain and other stuff, they are beautiful too
My nickname, my username has clouds because clouds are my favourite because who doesn't love clouds? they help us block the sun, or rain and other stuff, they are beautiful too
20210113_151400.gif ice.gif 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
it's my artist/pen name
it's my artist/pen name
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
Turns chaotic randomly I guess, actually inspired by my personality.
Turns chaotic randomly I guess, actually inspired by my personality.
its a portmanteau of Phantom and Ghost
its a portmanteau of Phantom and Ghost
unknown.png
this thingy [img]https://i.imgur.com/nAyxGBO.png[/img] haha apex brainrot go brrrrr
this thingy
nAyxGBO.png
haha apex brainrot go brrrrr
OjYCOIV.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63