Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what does your username mean?
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63
Pools of water that form on rocks during low tide. Also known as tide pools elsewhere. Picked it some years back 'cause I live 20 minutes from the sea and I love it there.
Pools of water that form on rocks during low tide. Also known as tide pools elsewhere. Picked it some years back 'cause I live 20 minutes from the sea and I love it there.
It's my World of Warcraft main with her title.
Yunda was actually a randomized name lol
It's my World of Warcraft main with her title.
Yunda was actually a randomized name lol
Burningstars came from "Burning starlight," which was a variation on the phrase "We're burning daylight."

and then 98 is my birth year :)
Burningstars came from "Burning starlight," which was a variation on the phrase "We're burning daylight."

and then 98 is my birth year :)
Mine has to do with a combination of my common alias online, "Kitty", and each, and every one of the funny numbers i could remember at the time. 69 (haha, nice!), 360 (nosescope), 420 (everyday) and 666 (the devil's number).
Mine has to do with a combination of my common alias online, "Kitty", and each, and every one of the funny numbers i could remember at the time. 69 (haha, nice!), 360 (nosescope), 420 (everyday) and 666 (the devil's number).
i enjoy hot pink italics. feel free to privately message me too! however i may not respond very fast.

ping me for my attention, please!
sincerely, Kitty
A Knokk is basically a water spirit from Scandinavian folklore.

A popular knokk in media is the horse from Frozen 2
A Knokk is basically a water spirit from Scandinavian folklore.

A popular knokk in media is the horse from Frozen 2
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
friday night funkin' but it's only one word
friday night funkin' but it's only one word

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
There are some good names on here! K is for my name (Kat) and Undómiel is a reference to LOTR. (Not obsessed at all lol) Undómiel, 'Evenstar', the name given to Elrond's daughter Arwen. Arwen was seen as last gleam of hope for the Elves, born into a time when they were fading from Middle-earth, just as the Evening Star shone out as night began to fall. This has always been my go to and I'm not sure why. Always thinking of something to change it to but I've never decided what exactly ... [emoji=spiral confused size=1]
There are some good names on here!

K is for my name (Kat) and Undómiel is a reference to LOTR. (Not obsessed at all lol) Undómiel, 'Evenstar', the name given to Elrond's daughter Arwen. Arwen was seen as last gleam of hope for the Elves, born into a time when they were fading from Middle-earth, just as the Evening Star shone out as night began to fall.

This has always been my go to and I'm not sure why. Always thinking of something to change it to but I've never decided what exactly ...
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gif6IcEXCU.png5gKcaS4.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
mine is my tumblr name, with a 01 just in case someone took it

todithy tzannovic torrin is the full name of my eastern dragon fursona
mine is my tumblr name, with a 01 just in case someone took it

todithy tzannovic torrin is the full name of my eastern dragon fursona
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
An extreme lack of creativity
An extreme lack of creativity
My WoF(Wings of Fire) silkwing oc, Nymph.
My WoF(Wings of Fire) silkwing oc, Nymph.
bluue_horse.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63