Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When you have to relist auctions
That moment when you have to relist EVERYTHING, for about the 100th time, XD. Debating hoard-selling it all

Mod note: thread title edited to better reflect the posted topic (Forum Etiquette)
That moment when you have to relist EVERYTHING, for about the 100th time, XD. Debating hoard-selling it all

Mod note: thread title edited to better reflect the posted topic (Forum Etiquette)
2635948.png
Do itttttttt

It feels so freeing and it's always pleasant to see the amount of gold you suddenly have
Do itttttttt

It feels so freeing and it's always pleasant to see the amount of gold you suddenly have
Non-Fodder Available For Fodder Prices
You'd be surprised at how much treasure you have in your hoard.

I would hoard sell at that point, you'd probably get more treasure that way.
You'd be surprised at how much treasure you have in your hoard.

I would hoard sell at that point, you'd probably get more treasure that way.
KdSMN2F.png
If it isn't selling after that many tries, either you're not LAH or it's not something people actually want to buy! Hoardselling is delicious.
If it isn't selling after that many tries, either you're not LAH or it's not something people actually want to buy! Hoardselling is delicious.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Unfortunately for me, it’s Baldwin materials that don’t sell, so I’d get nothing from hoard selling
Unfortunately for me, it’s Baldwin materials that don’t sell, so I’d get nothing from hoard selling
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Well, you could use the materials to brew items that will sell on AH or convert the materials into higher rarity materials that will sell faster.
Well, you could use the materials to brew items that will sell on AH or convert the materials into higher rarity materials that will sell faster.
KdSMN2F.png
@Bhunivelze how do I 'convert' things? other than transmuting.
@Bhunivelze how do I 'convert' things? other than transmuting.
2635948.png
@WarriorOfEarth

You can convert materials by selecting "create new items", filter to materials/transmutation and you should see all the different materials that you can create with existing ones.

For example, 3 purple goo can be used to create 1 blue goo.
@WarriorOfEarth

You can convert materials by selecting "create new items", filter to materials/transmutation and you should see all the different materials that you can create with existing ones.

For example, 3 purple goo can be used to create 1 blue goo.
KdSMN2F.png
I find relisting is easier than expected. Just set it to 50 and spam the enter button
I find relisting is easier than expected. Just set it to 50 and spam the enter button
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon