Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Boss familiar drops] Today I learned...
1 2
That some of the big big boss enemies can give familiars. I think this guy looks really cool, but it seems he also sells for a ton. I imagine it's pretty rare. Should I keep it or sell it? [item=Tunnel Hydra] [size=2][i]Mod note: thread title edited to better reflect the posted topic ([url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette][b]Forum Etiquette[/b][/url])[/i][/size]
That some of the big big boss enemies can give familiars. I think this guy looks really cool, but it seems he also sells for a ton. I imagine it's pretty rare.

Should I keep it or sell it?

Tunnel Hydra

Mod note: thread title edited to better reflect the posted topic (Forum Etiquette)
all of the bosses drop familiars :D they're pretty valuable! if you don't care about familiars, you could sell it on the ah and get some money.
all of the bosses drop familiars :D they're pretty valuable! if you don't care about familiars, you could sell it on the ah and get some money.
Congrats on the drop! Theyre very rare and they sell for a lot!

If you're not interested in collecting/hoarding all the familiars, id recommend awakening it and then selling it! Getting a familiar to awakened takes about 3 months if you bond with it every day, but you get chests at every milestone, and when fully awakened it shows up colored in the bestiary!

If you're not interested in collecting/hoarding all the familiars, id recommend awakening it and then selling it! Getting a familiar to awakened takes about 3 months if you bond with it every day, but you get chests at every milestone, and when fully awakened it shows up colored in the bestiary!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Thanks guys! I might keep it for now and sell it later lol. I think it's really cool to have, but it could fund me for awhile.
Thanks guys! I might keep it for now and sell it later lol. I think it's really cool to have, but it could fund me for awhile.
[quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-03-28 09:32:56" ] Congrats on the drop! Theyre very rare and they sell for a lot! If you're not interested in collecting/hoarding all the familiars, id recommend awakening it and then selling it! Getting a familiar to awakened takes about 3 months if you bond with it every day, but you get chests at every milestone, and when fully awakened it shows up colored in the bestiary! [/quote] Don’t sell it
Stormfly wrote on 2021-03-28 09:32:56:

Don’t sell it
Congrats! All of the enemies in coliseum have their familiar counterpart that they can drop :D
If you sell it you can always buy another one in the future if you miss it, or even have another one drop, so nothing lost.
Congrats! All of the enemies in coliseum have their familiar counterpart that they can drop :D
If you sell it you can always buy another one in the future if you miss it, or even have another one drop, so nothing lost.
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
Maybe try awakening it then selling! Big congrats though, boss drops are super hard and especially in the higher venues!!!!
Maybe try awakening it then selling! Big congrats though, boss drops are super hard and especially in the higher venues!!!!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
congratz! i'd say keep it, but do whatever you preffer!
congratz! i'd say keep it, but do whatever you preffer!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
If you're really patient, you can awaken it, trade for the recolor boss, awaken the recolor, then sell that.

(Though the hydra recolor specifically is used for hibden, so it's worth twice as much as the tunnel hydra. But for other bosses, the patient trade strategy can work).
If you're really patient, you can awaken it, trade for the recolor boss, awaken the recolor, then sell that.

(Though the hydra recolor specifically is used for hibden, so it's worth twice as much as the tunnel hydra. But for other bosses, the patient trade strategy can work).
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I definitely recommend awakening it and THEN selling, that'll lock it in your bestiary so you'll never have to worry about it again.
I definitely recommend awakening it and THEN selling, that'll lock it in your bestiary so you'll never have to worry about it again.
wq9PoXA.png
1 2