Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Raffle
1 2
[center][rule][color=red]Hi!! I decided to do a raffle just for the heck of it, so if you want to enter just read the rules below![/color][rule][/center] [center][size=4]TICKETS[/size][center] [center]Tickets are 1,000 gold or 1 gem. There might be a limit later on but there most likely will not be. Pinging 2 people will get you one ticket, you cannot ping the same person twice but if someone else pinged the same person you did, it's alright.[/center] [center][size=4]DRAGONS[/size][/center] [center]I’d rather you don’t exalt the dragons immediately after you win them but if you need lair space it’s alright to sell them.[/center] [center][size=4]DONATIONS[/size][/center] [center]Donating would be a great help and will get you 1-10 tickets depending on the donation.[/center] RAFFLE: The first name drawn will get first, the second name drawn will get second, and so on to fourth. Once a name is drawn it will get taken completely out of the drawing to avoid repetition.[/center] [center][b][size=4][color=red]MAIN PRIZE: 2 prize + dragon + 50k[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][b][size=4][color=ff8000]Second: 2 prizes + dragon[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][b][size=4][color=23ff0f]Third: 1 prize +dragon[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][b][size=4][color=0015fa]Fourth: 1 prize[/color][/size][/b][/center] [rule][center][size=5][b]PRIZE LIST[/b][/size][/center] [item=Scorchpaw Prowler][item=Living Luminance][item=Serthis Potionmaster][item=Lovely Seraph Necklace][item=Lovely Seraph Tail Bangle][item=Blue Goo][item=Old World Rabbit](50)[item=Snapping Turtle](25)[item=Health Potion](5)[item=Salt](50)[item=Shale](25)[item=Red Goo][rule] [rule][center][size=5][b]DRAGONS[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68076784][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680768/68076784_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67893205][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678933/67893205_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67964695][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679647/67964695_350.png[/img][/url][/center][rule] [center][b][size=4]Ticket purchases will go below![/size][/b][/center][rule] @CitrusRulers @Xanaphia @boombox64 @Wingzoffirefan @SnowBaci

Hi!! I decided to do a raffle just for the heck of it, so if you want to enter just read the rules below!
TICKETS
Tickets are 1,000 gold or 1 gem. There might be a limit later on but there most likely will not be. Pinging 2 people will get you one ticket, you cannot ping the same person twice but if someone else pinged the same person you did, it's alright.
DRAGONS
I’d rather you don’t exalt the dragons immediately after you win them but if you need lair space it’s alright to sell them.
DONATIONS
Donating would be a great help and will get you 1-10 tickets depending on the donation.
RAFFLE: The first name drawn will get first, the second name drawn will get second, and so on to fourth. Once a name is drawn it will get taken completely out of the drawing to avoid repetition.

MAIN PRIZE: 2 prize + dragon + 50k

Second: 2 prizes + dragon

Third: 1 prize +dragon

Fourth: 1 prize

PRIZE LIST

Scorchpaw Prowler Living Luminance Serthis Potionmaster Lovely Seraph Necklace Lovely Seraph Tail Bangle Blue Goo Old World Rabbit (50) Snapping Turtle (25) Health Potion (5) Salt (50) Shale (25) Red Goo

DRAGONS

68076784_350.png
67893205_350.png
67964695_350.png

Ticket purchases will go below!

@CitrusRulers
@Xanaphia
@boombox64
@Wingzoffirefan
@SnowBaci
8pzPk.giftBQDe.gifSdkqA.gifEsPVf.gif0Xm4A.gifCIxZL.gif9UkP1.gifg3qV1.gifHQzd6.gif5dtt4.gificefull2.png[/center]
@BlueFireRoses sending 1g for one ticket!
@BlueFireRoses sending 1g for one ticket!
THEY/THEM
9awtpCi.jpg
* s p a r k l e s * NAP TIME FOR THE GAYS * s p a r k l e s *
Thankyou so much! I am adding you immediately.
Thankyou so much! I am adding you immediately.
8pzPk.giftBQDe.gifSdkqA.gifEsPVf.gif0Xm4A.gifCIxZL.gif9UkP1.gifg3qV1.gifHQzd6.gif5dtt4.gificefull2.png[/center]
Pinging people who I think might want to enter:
@Xanaphia @boombox64 @Wingzoffirefan @SnowBaci @GlidingJewel @StormSpawnX @BlueBirdFeathers @Movieless
Pinging people who I think might want to enter:
@Xanaphia @boombox64 @Wingzoffirefan @SnowBaci @GlidingJewel @StormSpawnX @BlueBirdFeathers @Movieless
I’m gonna ping some people~
@emberboop
@SunflowerFerret
@GlitchedGacha
@MuffinSs
@boombox64
@Leafpoolthegreat
@paintymango
@ShiftingWind
@BlueFireRoses
@Asrielsdragon
@SpiritFlower
@oOShiningMoonOo
@TheWallyT
@Elfydragon
@silverhawk222
@schzam3n0f0idu0
@mysticalella
@Angellll
@SoldierBluejay
@ZombieBiologist
@sseebri
@SnekLuver
@Heatherstar
I’m gonna ping some people~
@emberboop
@SunflowerFerret
@GlitchedGacha
@MuffinSs
@boombox64
@Leafpoolthegreat
@paintymango
@ShiftingWind
@BlueFireRoses
@Asrielsdragon
@SpiritFlower
@oOShiningMoonOo
@TheWallyT
@Elfydragon
@silverhawk222
@schzam3n0f0idu0
@mysticalella
@Angellll
@SoldierBluejay
@ZombieBiologist
@sseebri
@SnekLuver
@Heatherstar
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
Ooh this looks cool, I'll get sum tickets^^
@BlueFireRoses
Ooh this looks cool, I'll get sum tickets^^
@BlueFireRoses
They/Them • FR +3 • US • Lore Lair
lightfull2.png
I think @Dapplestar might like this!
I think @Dapplestar might like this!
She/Her • FR +3 • US
bHeX9bv.png
:0 I don't really do raffs but ill participate in this one, ha!

boombox64 has pinged: 51 people :
@gothboo
@LottieLurker
@aprilraven
@HalfAwake
@HalberMensch
@RoseOfInsanity
@uropygid
@Jerepasaurus
@nerk2486
@achamoth
@LunarEcho
@Skysealer
@ladyfox
@DracoLunae
@myrla
@IceTigerKitten
@DarkAces
@Irken
@lannfanns
@Cameilla
@RGXiumin
@KKqwq
@LBBBBBB
@Lanbi
@GlowStorm
@Dragongirl26
@GlitchedGacha
@Chandalar
@take2thesky
@Wingzofffirefan
@unintelligible
@Kittycat2388
@BlueFireRoses (Totally didn't ping you. Pssh. Idk what our talking about *Eye role*)
@Xanaphia
@MidnightTulip
@GhostKing22
@Xanadu
@Raffle
@KnowN
@pupster1976
@Asrielsdragon
@dragonfire432
@sanana
@JustCloudii
@silverhawk222
@suoluo
@MistressShadow
@LizardKing3
@Glowstick
@Amalythia
@dragonlady1803

And ill send a PM with 5k for 5 extra Tickets

In total i should have 31/30 Tickets.

51 / 2 = 25.5 + 5. =30.5 (Round it) 31 or 31

you can count these peeps if you want <3
@JackinaSock
@MuffinSs
@Sadvibes
:0 I don't really do raffs but ill participate in this one, ha!

boombox64 has pinged: 51 people :
@gothboo
@LottieLurker
@aprilraven
@HalfAwake
@HalberMensch
@RoseOfInsanity
@uropygid
@Jerepasaurus
@nerk2486
@achamoth
@LunarEcho
@Skysealer
@ladyfox
@DracoLunae
@myrla
@IceTigerKitten
@DarkAces
@Irken
@lannfanns
@Cameilla
@RGXiumin
@KKqwq
@LBBBBBB
@Lanbi
@GlowStorm
@Dragongirl26
@GlitchedGacha
@Chandalar
@take2thesky
@Wingzofffirefan
@unintelligible
@Kittycat2388
@BlueFireRoses (Totally didn't ping you. Pssh. Idk what our talking about *Eye role*)
@Xanaphia
@MidnightTulip
@GhostKing22
@Xanadu
@Raffle
@KnowN
@pupster1976
@Asrielsdragon
@dragonfire432
@sanana
@JustCloudii
@silverhawk222
@suoluo
@MistressShadow
@LizardKing3
@Glowstick
@Amalythia
@dragonlady1803

And ill send a PM with 5k for 5 extra Tickets

In total i should have 31/30 Tickets.

51 / 2 = 25.5 + 5. =30.5 (Round it) 31 or 31

you can count these peeps if you want <3
@JackinaSock
@MuffinSs
@Sadvibes
filler texttttttttttttttBJ
| Wishlist | Current Project | PFP Dragon |
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
filler texttttBJ filler texttttBJ
ukcZrTg.png
Oh my-

Sorry for dying. I am going to add you all immediatly
Oh my-

Sorry for dying. I am going to add you all immediatly
@BlueFireRoses wanted me to say that she can't add your names right now, but she will when she gets the chance!
@boombox64 @Wingzoffirefan @SnowBaci
@BlueFireRoses wanted me to say that she can't add your names right now, but she will when she gets the chance!
@boombox64 @Wingzoffirefan @SnowBaci
They/Them • FR +3 • US • Lore Lair
lightfull2.png
1 2