Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 186 187
@Corkiebud Thank you, that is very nice of you :D
@Corkiebud Thank you, that is very nice of you :D
Ok @katt. I've added you now. Mine is 1318 8814 2278
Your not registered having a safari yet so when you add me back it should show
Ok @katt. I've added you now. Mine is 1318 8814 2278
Your not registered having a safari yet so when you add me back it should show
@death I've added you as well as long as you don't mind that is. I'll be online within the game until my ds rus out of charge.
@death I've added you as well as long as you don't mind that is. I'll be online within the game until my ds rus out of charge.
@Corkiebud Ah sorry, it seems to be connection problems at my end :c I'll try to fix it today because unfortunately monday to friday I don't have wireless internet incase you'll wonder why I don't add you.
@Corkiebud Ah sorry, it seems to be connection problems at my end :c I'll try to fix it today because unfortunately monday to friday I don't have wireless internet incase you'll wonder why I don't add you.
It's fine. Take your time it's okay.
It's fine. Take your time it's okay.
@Katt mine is 0748-2928-5242 so feel free to add me. My trainer name is Jason (after the lively Jason Todd)
@Katt mine is 0748-2928-5242 so feel free to add me. My trainer name is Jason (after the lively Jason Todd)
2niy60w.jpg
@Death mine is 0748-2928-5242 so feel free to add me! My trainer name is Jason (after the lively Jason Todd)
@Death mine is 0748-2928-5242 so feel free to add me! My trainer name is Jason (after the lively Jason Todd)
2niy60w.jpg
@Corkiebud,
I can't seem to add your FC. My 3DS says the code is invalid.

@BellowsLizard,
Added you too! Also, Todd is cool. High five.
@Corkiebud,
I can't seem to add your FC. My 3DS says the code is invalid.

@BellowsLizard,
Added you too! Also, Todd is cool. High five.
im340p.gif
My FC is 2208 - 6084 - 5684! Ping me if you add me c: I just restarted my game though,so i'm not sure if that has an effect on whether you can go to my safari or not.
My FC is 2208 - 6084 - 5684! Ping me if you add me c: I just restarted my game though,so i'm not sure if that has an effect on whether you can go to my safari or not.
PDatEEs.png
@Katt @BellowsLizard @Mariyah @ Raftina @itsbellsie @Bluradic added you all

my fc and safari are in my sig. i'll add anyone who adds me.
@Katt @BellowsLizard @Mariyah @ Raftina @itsbellsie @Bluradic added you all

my fc and safari are in my sig. i'll add anyone who adds me.
FR + 3
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 186 187