Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | glitched dragons?
1 2 3
Idk if this is the forum for that but ive seen dragons w an error image and i cant even click on them. And they reack the 100kgem price on the ah. Why does this happen? why are they glitched? is it a specific color and gene combo or something?
Idk if this is the forum for that but ive seen dragons w an error image and i cant even click on them. And they reack the 100kgem price on the ah. Why does this happen? why are they glitched? is it a specific color and gene combo or something?
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
It depends. But basically they are up for sale for big monies cause people like collecting glitches. However, they only remain that valuable until the glitch is fixed
It depends. But basically they are up for sale for big monies cause people like collecting glitches. However, they only remain that valuable until the glitch is fixed
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
yes but like... I wonder why they are glitched at all
yes but like... I wonder why they are glitched at all
01dcb6e24e7faa8f177f36434c4fba6a7f02ed03.gif
The glitch occurs with colour Buttercup and gene Stitched on Snapper hatchlings.
The glitch occurs with colour Buttercup and gene Stitched on Snapper hatchlings.
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2021-03-29 06:31:28" ] The glitch occurs with colour Buttercup on Snapper hatchlings. [/quote] and with latte stained on adult male gaolers.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2021-03-29 06:31:28:
The glitch occurs with colour Buttercup on Snapper hatchlings.

and with latte stained on adult male gaolers.
I cant imagine it lasting long and will likely be fixed, and ultimately ripping some person off
I cant imagine it lasting long and will likely be fixed, and ultimately ripping some person off
insert funny joke here
I dont understand why people would spend that much on a glitch that will probably be fixed sooo, unless you like a male gaoler that has latte stained and not just for the glitch go off ig plus just geneing yourself would probably be less money
I dont understand why people would spend that much on a glitch that will probably be fixed sooo, unless you like a male gaoler that has latte stained and not just for the glitch go off ig plus just geneing yourself would probably be less money
[quote name="Axils" date="2021-03-29 08:53:48" ] I dont understand why people would spend that much on a glitch that will probably be fixed sooo, unless you like a male gaoler that has latte stained and not just for the glitch go off ig plus just geneing yourself would probably be less money [/quote] I agree with you, its cheaper if you gene them yourself rather than spending that much on a glitch. I know glitch dragon is unique, but when you know to make them and there are so many of them, its pretty much worthless, especially it will got fix at anytime as well.
Axils wrote on 2021-03-29 08:53:48:

I agree with you, its cheaper if you gene them yourself rather than spending that much on a glitch. I know glitch dragon is unique, but when you know to make them and there are so many of them, its pretty much worthless, especially it will got fix at anytime as well.
Do5TvZy.png
wait.. are they seriously selling for 100kg.... bro i've been selling mine for just 200g what
wait.. are they seriously selling for 100kg.... bro i've been selling mine for just 200g what
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[quote name="morningstar1" date="2021-03-29 08:08:50" ] I cant imagine it lasting long and will likely be fixed, and ultimately ripping some person off [/quote] Stitched and Patchwork were released back in September of 2020, you'd think it'd be fixed by now. . .
morningstar1 wrote on 2021-03-29 08:08:50:

Stitched and Patchwork were released back in September of 2020, you'd think it'd be fixed by now. . .
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
1 2 3