Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Introducing The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 104
@RavenKara

Sounds like a plan.
@RavenKara

Sounds like a plan.
@Pyrrhia @Griffinmage @GadzooksTD @Kitana
Ok great!!! Then GadzooksTD you will know in 6 days if we need Rosey (she is beautiful by the way!)

Pyrrhia, thanks :)

Kitana, please send Huo to Griffinmage

Griffinmage, right on :)

@Danafox
Parents for your wish baby are in a nest, but will be triple gened. that cool?
@Pyrrhia @Griffinmage @GadzooksTD @Kitana
Ok great!!! Then GadzooksTD you will know in 6 days if we need Rosey (she is beautiful by the way!)

Pyrrhia, thanks :)

Kitana, please send Huo to Griffinmage

Griffinmage, right on :)

@Danafox
Parents for your wish baby are in a nest, but will be triple gened. that cool?

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@RavenKara @Griffinmage
Okay I am sending him now *Fluffs a bed for the incoming babs*
@RavenKara @Griffinmage
Okay I am sending him now *Fluffs a bed for the incoming babs*
@Pyrrhia @Kitana @RavenKara
Hou and Leonor have been bred and....have one egg. Hopefully we have really good luck. xD

EDIT:
Pinging a couple friends who might have potential parent dragons. I know they don't always do a lot of breeding for themselves so they might be interested in lending a dragon for this.
@Dragonlady214 @Cowboycasanova
@Pyrrhia @Kitana @RavenKara
Hou and Leonor have been bred and....have one egg. Hopefully we have really good luck. xD

EDIT:
Pinging a couple friends who might have potential parent dragons. I know they don't always do a lot of breeding for themselves so they might be interested in lending a dragon for this.
@Dragonlady214 @Cowboycasanova
OgfyUtM.png
@RavenKara
Griffinmage pinged me about this and I'm happy to help out an way I can. I don't have time right now to look at all the wishes but if I have a dragon that would work as a parent for any of the wishes please feel free to let me know. =)
@RavenKara
Griffinmage pinged me about this and I'm happy to help out an way I can. I don't have time right now to look at all the wishes but if I have a dragon that would work as a parent for any of the wishes please feel free to let me know. =)
@cowboycasanova
Great! Thanks! Can I put you down for use of a nest? If so, what flight are you?
@cowboycasanova
Great! Thanks! Can I put you down for use of a nest? If so, what flight are you?

@RavenKara
Alright, thanks for the heads up
@RavenKara
Alright, thanks for the heads up
@RavenKara
Of course. I'm fire flight and I rarely breed dragons for myself so my nests are usually open.

And doing a quick browse I did find a wish I might be able to help with. I have a Platinum/Platinum/Violet PC boy that could play daddy for this user's wish. His genes are off (Tiger/Stripes/Basic) but his colors are spot on and I'd be happy to toss some treasure and gems in to help change genes/breed if we get a suitable baby.

User: @krissalus (Mother @BomberBrat 's Marina)
Breed: Skydancer
Primary color & gene: Platinum Iridescent
Secondary color & gene: Platinum Seraph or Shimmer
Tertiary color & gene: Lavender Circuit
Preferred Eye Color: Arcane

I also have a Charcoal Basic/Coal Basic/Maroon Circuit PC male that might be suitable for @Naiami's wish. if we find a SD lady for him. =)
@RavenKara
Of course. I'm fire flight and I rarely breed dragons for myself so my nests are usually open.

And doing a quick browse I did find a wish I might be able to help with. I have a Platinum/Platinum/Violet PC boy that could play daddy for this user's wish. His genes are off (Tiger/Stripes/Basic) but his colors are spot on and I'd be happy to toss some treasure and gems in to help change genes/breed if we get a suitable baby.

User: @krissalus (Mother @BomberBrat 's Marina)
Breed: Skydancer
Primary color & gene: Platinum Iridescent
Secondary color & gene: Platinum Seraph or Shimmer
Tertiary color & gene: Lavender Circuit
Preferred Eye Color: Arcane

I also have a Charcoal Basic/Coal Basic/Maroon Circuit PC male that might be suitable for @Naiami's wish. if we find a SD lady for him. =)
@cowboycasanova
right on! is he RTB?

@BomberBrat
Is Marina RTB? @cowboycasanova has a daddy for @krissalus wish! If they are ready we can stick em in an arcane nest and see what happens!
@cowboycasanova
right on! is he RTB?

@BomberBrat
Is Marina RTB? @cowboycasanova has a daddy for @krissalus wish! If they are ready we can stick em in an arcane nest and see what happens!

@RavenKara

My dragon wish
Breed:Imperial
Primary color&gene:iridescent and preferably orange(will also go for gold-tangerine)
Secondary color&gene: shimmer and preferably midnight(will also go for obsidian- shadow)
Tertiary color & gene: gembond colors same as primary
@RavenKara

My dragon wish
Breed:Imperial
Primary color&gene:iridescent and preferably orange(will also go for gold-tangerine)
Secondary color&gene: shimmer and preferably midnight(will also go for obsidian- shadow)
Tertiary color & gene: gembond colors same as primary
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 103 104