Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Llanais Map of the World [Update 4/19]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24
Amazing work!!! I also agree with SableEyes with regards to how cool it is to see everyone's locations. Gonna be lots of fun seeking out the ones I recognize!
Amazing work!!! I also agree with SableEyes with regards to how cool it is to see everyone's locations. Gonna be lots of fun seeking out the ones I recognize!
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
Bro seeing Thunder Hollow on that map was so amazing ;o; You've done a spectacular job on this!!
Bro seeing Thunder Hollow on that map was so amazing ;o; You've done a spectacular job on this!!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@Llanai Thank you for all the though and time you put into your lore, maps, and headcanons. Never did I think I would see Bonehome on a proper map. I owe you my life. It feels like coming home. I cannot describe the swelling in my chest I see when I look at your map.
@Llanai Thank you for all the though and time you put into your lore, maps, and headcanons. Never did I think I would see Bonehome on a proper map. I owe you my life. It feels like coming home. I cannot describe the swelling in my chest I see when I look at your map.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
That's so cool!! Seeing my clan on a fancy map like that feels awesome lmao
That's so cool!! Seeing my clan on a fancy map like that feels awesome lmao
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Amazing to see all of the effort that was put into organizing and drawing. Awesome work!
Amazing to see all of the effort that was put into organizing and drawing. Awesome work!
[Insert stuff, things, and more stuff here]
Heck yeah cartography
Heck yeah cartography
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
I love this!! I also love how you put mine along a river like I mentioned in my description!
I love this!! I also love how you put mine along a river like I mentioned in my description!
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
this is AMAZING!! it's so thrilling to see my Fretful Isle listed here and i'm super interested in checking out other people's central sea lore locations to find out what my neighbors are like! :)
this is AMAZING!! it's so thrilling to see my Fretful Isle listed here and i'm super interested in checking out other people's central sea lore locations to find out what my neighbors are like! :)
B3PK3JL.png
  • call me lu or lamprey
  • they/them
  • FR+0
This is incredibly impressive, Llanai. Bravo.
This is incredibly impressive, Llanai. Bravo.
dfSpwLx.png
This is beautiful! Thank you for all your amazing hard work! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This is beautiful! Thank you for all your amazing hard work!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24