Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
I have my eyes open for that wyvern...if we get it, maybe I'll toss some cash in? I do want the project to succeed and mmm bat boy
I have my eyes open for that wyvern...if we get it, maybe I'll toss some cash in? I do want the project to succeed and mmm bat boy
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2021-03-17 05:02:03" ] I have my eyes open for that wyvern...if we get it, maybe I'll toss some cash in? I do want the project to succeed and mmm bat boy [/quote] I'm super excited for the wyvern as well, but I went ahead and backed the kickstarter because I couldn't resist. It already looks so good and the beta hasn't even started yet. Have you joined the Lorwolf Discord? Ive been joined for awhile now and there are lots of friendly and helpful people in there if you have any questions or want to know more!
Bronzewing wrote on 2021-03-17 05:02:03:

I'm super excited for the wyvern as well, but I went ahead and backed the kickstarter because I couldn't resist. It already looks so good and the beta hasn't even started yet.

Have you joined the Lorwolf Discord? Ive been joined for awhile now and there are lots of friendly and helpful people in there if you have any questions or want to know more!
The wyverns are pretty much a go with how high they are winning the poll. Even if by some huge happenstance another breed suddenly jumps ahead wyverns were already planned on coming it was just how soon. Would not be surprised to see all the breeds on the poll at some point during the game’s life.
The wyverns are pretty much a go with how high they are winning the poll. Even if by some huge happenstance another breed suddenly jumps ahead wyverns were already planned on coming it was just how soon. Would not be surprised to see all the breeds on the poll at some point during the game’s life.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
I am quite interested in this game being crafted out. The wolf creator is really neat, and I can't wait to see the other mechanics. Might drop in the 5$ to check it out. [i]Also thank to all that the wolves won't die.[/i] However, there's one thing that makes it... fishy to me: Certain aspects of the artwork are really, really close to Flight Rising. Even to the point you could be saying that they are somewhat tracing. Don't believe me? [img]https://i.postimg.cc/rs8WMjvK/Fishy.png[/img] Of course, the game's (as of writing) is in Kickstarter phase, and it might and will change a lot in the future. Maybe someday Flight Rising knocks on their door about this, maybe they won't. Who knows.
I am quite interested in this game being crafted out. The wolf creator is really neat, and I can't wait to see the other mechanics. Might drop in the 5$ to check it out. Also thank to all that the wolves won't die.

However, there's one thing that makes it... fishy to me: Certain aspects of the artwork are really, really close to Flight Rising. Even to the point you could be saying that they are somewhat tracing. Don't believe me?

Fishy.png

Of course, the game's (as of writing) is in Kickstarter phase, and it might and will change a lot in the future. Maybe someday Flight Rising knocks on their door about this, maybe they won't. Who knows.
Feeling burnt out of Flight Rising? Check out my GUIDE !

[She/they]
@ZipperLocks One is a spiral and one is a crescent moon! Spirals are often used to represent voids/shadows.
@ZipperLocks One is a spiral and one is a crescent moon! Spirals are often used to represent voids/shadows.
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
I actually have the folks in the Lorwolf discord to thank for getting me into FR. It's been very fun following development. The devs just showed off the expanded colour wheel this morning and it looks great.
I actually have the folks in the Lorwolf discord to thank for getting me into FR. It's been very fun following development. The devs just showed off the expanded colour wheel this morning and it looks great.
How did you alpha testers find out about it in the first place? If there's ever something else like that I want to be one of the first ones. Especially if there's a cat version.
How did you alpha testers find out about it in the first place? If there's ever something else like that I want to be one of the first ones. Especially if there's a cat version.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@Carvaiine
In my case I saw someone talking about the game long before alpha start so I have been support the game with patreon since begining then get to alpha with that
@Carvaiine
In my case I saw someone talking about the game long before alpha start so I have been support the game with patreon since begining then get to alpha with that
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.png
I backed the Kickstarter, and I’m super excited!
I backed the Kickstarter, and I’m super excited!
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
This game looks cool. Wolves aren't really as interesting to me as dragons, but it looks like it's going to be fun and has a lot of the stuff I enjoy about Flight Rising. Plus it looks like it has a lot of fantasy elements, and more unique breeds like that wolvern (wyfvern?) seem to be planned. May end up backing it, but will probably try it at least when it comes out even if I don't.
This game looks cool. Wolves aren't really as interesting to me as dragons, but it looks like it's going to be fun and has a lot of the stuff I enjoy about Flight Rising. Plus it looks like it has a lot of fantasy elements, and more unique breeds like that wolvern (wyfvern?) seem to be planned. May end up backing it, but will probably try it at least when it comes out even if I don't.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png