Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 447 448
Ravam sighed. Killer this, death that...it was all too much for her. She shook her head, she had to stay calm about this. She heard the murmurs outside, casting votes in her name. Even Morrison... Maybe she should go see Gateau? He seemed like someone who would know what he's doing...She then decided against it, nobody would want to see her. She quickly scribbled something on a note, handing it to Aurora, her familiar, who was a Fallen Streak.
"Give this to Morrison, will you? It's an apology note for yesterday- as well as what I'm about to do next," Ravam whispered, and the bird flew off. She'd feel bad about this later, she just knew it....
Ravam sighed. Killer this, death that...it was all too much for her. She shook her head, she had to stay calm about this. She heard the murmurs outside, casting votes in her name. Even Morrison... Maybe she should go see Gateau? He seemed like someone who would know what he's doing...She then decided against it, nobody would want to see her. She quickly scribbled something on a note, handing it to Aurora, her familiar, who was a Fallen Streak.
"Give this to Morrison, will you? It's an apology note for yesterday- as well as what I'm about to do next," Ravam whispered, and the bird flew off. She'd feel bad about this later, she just knew it....

He hoped nothing had gone wrong...

Oh, right. Someone screamed.

The Guardian flinched, clinging on to his small drawsting bag of stones. He'd wanted to sort them in the sunlight where they shone-he headed towards a sweeping willow in the corner of the clan square, sat in the shade, cleared out a patch of mud in front of him of stones and tipped the pouch over on its end.

Gemstones, rocks and pebbles tumbled out of the leathery grasp. An Arcanite there, a morganite here, this was a piece of sapphire, that was some sandstone...

He first sorted them by sheen, then by cut and finally by color, each mineral giving off a personality of shimmer and aura. Clay frowned, counting under his breath.

"I'm missing an emerald?" He thought out loud.

Clay votes (mechanically) for Morrison
Clay took a bite of his "apple".

He hoped nothing had gone wrong...

Oh, right. Someone screamed.

The Guardian flinched, clinging on to his small drawsting bag of stones. He'd wanted to sort them in the sunlight where they shone-he headed towards a sweeping willow in the corner of the clan square, sat in the shade, cleared out a patch of mud in front of him of stones and tipped the pouch over on its end.

Gemstones, rocks and pebbles tumbled out of the leathery grasp. An Arcanite there, a morganite here, this was a piece of sapphire, that was some sandstone...

He first sorted them by sheen, then by cut and finally by color, each mineral giving off a personality of shimmer and aura. Clay frowned, counting under his breath.

"I'm missing an emerald?" He thought out loud.

Clay votes (mechanically) for Morrison
Lor glanced down at the tiny fae. “Epiafm-y upi aola’r ya’p l’mpe,” she remarked, deadpan. However, the opportunity to brag a bit did not go unnoticed by her, and after a moment’s consideration she wanted to seize it.

“It’s firetongue,” she replied, although she checked her nails as she did so to feign boredom. She noticed how chipped and crusty they were from always working in her lab, not to mention the dust and clay clinging to them from her brother’s residue, but she really couldn’t care less. “Ancient banescale language - practically extinct by now. Few banescales even speak it nowadays, and hearing a modern dragon use it is unheard of. Well-“ she smirked a bit “- almost unheard of.”

Lor changes her vote to Ravam.
Lor glanced down at the tiny fae. “Epiafm-y upi aola’r ya’p l’mpe,” she remarked, deadpan. However, the opportunity to brag a bit did not go unnoticed by her, and after a moment’s consideration she wanted to seize it.

“It’s firetongue,” she replied, although she checked her nails as she did so to feign boredom. She noticed how chipped and crusty they were from always working in her lab, not to mention the dust and clay clinging to them from her brother’s residue, but she really couldn’t care less. “Ancient banescale language - practically extinct by now. Few banescales even speak it nowadays, and hearing a modern dragon use it is unheard of. Well-“ she smirked a bit “- almost unheard of.”

Lor changes her vote to Ravam.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Rupture decided to pay Jaden's den another visit, maybe there were more clues there that he missed. Not that likely, but he might as well just in case he missed something.

As he got there he saw that Morrison and Euploea were still in the den, along with Lor who came in as he went out before. Lor mentioned something about firetongue, but Rupture didn't really care too much for it. He noticed that Lor was stepping on Morrison's tail, and he chuckled slightly for a moment, but quickly stopped as he went to examine the body.

As he stepped closer to it he realized something; the knives were made of stone, or at least, they looked like they were. Perhaps it was beastclan crafted, or perhaps they were some cheap knives bought from some small stand somewhere, either way, he knew it wasn't that expertly crafted, at least, not like his knives. He carefully pulled out one the was stabbed into Jaden's body and took a small look at it. He could confirm they were made of stone now, as the knife looked like it carved out of something and was grey in color.

"Hey, I don't know if any of you have noticed, but these knives are made of stone. Anyone here that could've had those? Oh, and also, Lor, you're stepping on Morrison's tail. Seems that the killer really wanted to show off their little work eh? Death looks painful as well, makes Jaden look like a target or a dartboard. Whoever it is seems to have enjoyed it perhaps, wanted to make his death painful. You guys know anyone who might be like that?"

Rupture put the knife down on the ground near Jaden. He then grabbed his notepad, went to a nearby desk, and started writing down the latest clue on it. He then put his notepad back and looked around the room for more clues. Maybe they weren't near the body but elsewhere within the den.
Rupture changes his vote to Arzi.
Rupture decided to pay Jaden's den another visit, maybe there were more clues there that he missed. Not that likely, but he might as well just in case he missed something.

As he got there he saw that Morrison and Euploea were still in the den, along with Lor who came in as he went out before. Lor mentioned something about firetongue, but Rupture didn't really care too much for it. He noticed that Lor was stepping on Morrison's tail, and he chuckled slightly for a moment, but quickly stopped as he went to examine the body.

As he stepped closer to it he realized something; the knives were made of stone, or at least, they looked like they were. Perhaps it was beastclan crafted, or perhaps they were some cheap knives bought from some small stand somewhere, either way, he knew it wasn't that expertly crafted, at least, not like his knives. He carefully pulled out one the was stabbed into Jaden's body and took a small look at it. He could confirm they were made of stone now, as the knife looked like it carved out of something and was grey in color.

"Hey, I don't know if any of you have noticed, but these knives are made of stone. Anyone here that could've had those? Oh, and also, Lor, you're stepping on Morrison's tail. Seems that the killer really wanted to show off their little work eh? Death looks painful as well, makes Jaden look like a target or a dartboard. Whoever it is seems to have enjoyed it perhaps, wanted to make his death painful. You guys know anyone who might be like that?"

Rupture put the knife down on the ground near Jaden. He then grabbed his notepad, went to a nearby desk, and started writing down the latest clue on it. He then put his notepad back and looked around the room for more clues. Maybe they weren't near the body but elsewhere within the den.
Rupture changes his vote to Arzi.
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
Asusu had fallen asleep right outside. Right on top of a grave. Not a good sign but she was too tired by then to care. She hadn't used her digging skills for a long time, and her building tar shooting abilities take a lot of effort to aim properly. Not to mention the rest of the Hive sleeps like flipping a switch on the entire Hive, so she fell asleep right on the spot.

When she flew back to the clan, it was in disarray. Some people were gathered around Jaden's den, where she soon found Jaden's dead body. Stone knives were all around, with Synapa unfortunately failing to identify the exact type.

Asusu glanced at everyone else, especially Rupture. "Mind if I go bury him?" She called.

((Asusu mechanically votes for Gateau))
Asusu had fallen asleep right outside. Right on top of a grave. Not a good sign but she was too tired by then to care. She hadn't used her digging skills for a long time, and her building tar shooting abilities take a lot of effort to aim properly. Not to mention the rest of the Hive sleeps like flipping a switch on the entire Hive, so she fell asleep right on the spot.

When she flew back to the clan, it was in disarray. Some people were gathered around Jaden's den, where she soon found Jaden's dead body. Stone knives were all around, with Synapa unfortunately failing to identify the exact type.

Asusu glanced at everyone else, especially Rupture. "Mind if I go bury him?" She called.

((Asusu mechanically votes for Gateau))

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
Gateau didn't need to go too far to notice someone had died, the mood was dreadfully down, and the dragons around him seemed distressed in one way or another. The coatl didn't mind, he only cared about cleaning the scene anyway. It was a shame, obviously, that a dragon lost their life. But what is he to do? Who is he to accuse? He's barely even worthy of being in a clan in the first place.

He fixed his attirre, before lifting his supplies with weak magic and fully leaving his den. He just followed the trail people who had distanced themselves, but others stayed close. Burials and all that. He got to work immediately, not bothering with trying to think of a possible culprit, and instead voting for the first person in his mind.

It wasn't a kind thing to do, but he wasn't aware.

Gateau votes for Ravam
Gateau didn't need to go too far to notice someone had died, the mood was dreadfully down, and the dragons around him seemed distressed in one way or another. The coatl didn't mind, he only cared about cleaning the scene anyway. It was a shame, obviously, that a dragon lost their life. But what is he to do? Who is he to accuse? He's barely even worthy of being in a clan in the first place.

He fixed his attirre, before lifting his supplies with weak magic and fully leaving his den. He just followed the trail people who had distanced themselves, but others stayed close. Burials and all that. He got to work immediately, not bothering with trying to think of a possible culprit, and instead voting for the first person in his mind.

It wasn't a kind thing to do, but he wasn't aware.

Gateau votes for Ravam
giphy.gif
To be honest, Euploea wasn’t surprised. That worked in well with her theory, anyway. But why hadn’t she been able to find anything even hinting towards it in her books? Hm. In any case, however, she supposed this explained some of Cherep’s strange behavior and late-night moping around. Now, at least, she had something to use against him; should the need ever arise.

Euploea nodded slowly. “Very impressive! That must have taken a lot of hard work, and dedication.” She paused and flicked her frills back for a moment, as if uncertain. “Um... do you think you could, perhaps, teach me a little? Just some random phrases and such. I could help you out in your lab as payment, if you’d like.” She wrung her claws together, feigning nervousness.
To be honest, Euploea wasn’t surprised. That worked in well with her theory, anyway. But why hadn’t she been able to find anything even hinting towards it in her books? Hm. In any case, however, she supposed this explained some of Cherep’s strange behavior and late-night moping around. Now, at least, she had something to use against him; should the need ever arise.

Euploea nodded slowly. “Very impressive! That must have taken a lot of hard work, and dedication.” She paused and flicked her frills back for a moment, as if uncertain. “Um... do you think you could, perhaps, teach me a little? Just some random phrases and such. I could help you out in your lab as payment, if you’d like.” She wrung her claws together, feigning nervousness.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Arizona votes for Gateau. Cake.
Arizona votes for Gateau. Cake.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
The voting has ended, please wait for the exile, and don't post until it's posted!
The voting has ended, please wait for the exile, and don't post until it's posted!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
[center][size=6][b][u][emoji=sun]The Evening[emoji=sun][/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote=The Exile] [center][emoji=torch] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=torch][/center] As Morrison read the note, Asusu had already begun digging Jaden's grave. Seeing how fast she was at this, which was both depressing and impressive, Morrison decided to leave the burial to her - he had to lead the living after all. As he counted the votes, dread settled in his stomach. He [i]had[/i] suspected Ravam, but it just didn't feel right. Sadly, it was too late to change what was decided. Doing his best to ignore how many votes were in for his own name, he decided that maybe it was better for Ravam to leave. He shuddered thinking about how a clan under Dioramos' rule would look like... Not finding a reason to get the other leader to tag along, Morrison asked his sprite to bring Dioramos a note, explaining how he would handle the day's exile. With that taken care of, he made his way to Ravam's den. He knocked on her door, just like she had on his a day ago. The coatl opened the door with a knowing look, as if she was expecting him to come. "So I take it that... You got the note?" she asked, looking down. Nodding, Morrison confirmed. "Well..." he said, "about that, I have some news - good or bad, it's up to you to decide." he sighed, definitely seeing it as bad news. "So, you said that you wanted to resign as the third in command, and I don't blame you, it's very stressful, especially considering the last couple of days..." Ravam nodded, feeling tears from in her eyes again - feeling like she couldn't protect the ones she was supposed to had hit her hard, and Morrison could [i]feel[/i] that. "Well, I'm here to let you know that..." the words felt bitter on his tongue, but he knew he had to say them. "The clan has decided to exile you." "I..." Ravam stuttered in shock - when people were voting for her, she didn't think it was that much of a big deal. Now, face to face with the reality of the situation, she could feel her heart breaking. "Oh..." The tears began falling,and she looked into her den to avoid facing her leader. "I'm sorry, I just - I - I have a lot to pack..." Still looking away, she continued "I will leave before the moon-rise, I'm sorry, I..." She stepped back inside, determined to hide her tears. "I'll just, go now, good luck" Shutting the door, she left Morrison to awkwardly stand there, before he too decided to leave, filled with regret, doubt and concern. [/quote] [emoji=ping][b]For my next trick, I'll make your magist ma[i]gone[/i]![/b] [u]Ravam was the Magist.[/u] [emoji=comment]The Nighttime starts now. Guard and Killer PM me with who you want to guard (Guards) or kill (Killer). Seer and Magist can PM me as well, if applicable. And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so [url=https://discord.gg/XQpNSZ4]here[/url]! [emoji=subscription update] @craftbaobao2 @Relics @MediaeLycan @Arilia @Shinydecidueye @creationswrath @silversong92 @YumeKozume13 @peanutbuttergay @Crazyakapanda @TyneThyne @Ragsy @UnicornCrazy @Foxfires29 @Thanosbottomtext [quote=Current Allegiances] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/210217/aa5dbf1d8dd105f318df321d98cde693.png[/img][/center] [emoji=gold crown size=1][b]Leaders:[/b] Dioramos | Male | Imperial | Thanosbottomtext | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/548#post_46513117]Link[/url] Morrison | Male | Skydancer | Ragsy | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/547#post_46498328]Link[/url] [s] [emoji=silver crown size=1][b]Third in Command:[/b] Ravam | Female | Coatl | Yumekozume13 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/547#post_46495413]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=pick axe size=1][b]Builder:[/b] Clay | Male | Guardian Baby | Creationswrath | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/546#post_46493049]Link[/url] [s][emoji=sword size=1][b]Adventurer:[/b] Rantaro | Male | Imperial | Craftbaobao2 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/547#post_46493284]Link[/url] [/s] [s][emoji=book 2 size=1][b]Librarian:[/b] Andiron | Male | Imperial | MediaeLycan | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/547#post_46493522]Link[/url] [/s] [s][emoji= deer skull size=1][b]Assassin:[/b] Achii | Male | Tundra | Crazyakapanda | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/547#post_46494919]Link[/url] [/s] [emoji=silver coin size=1][b]Waiter:[/b] Gateau | Male | Coatl | Peanutbuttergay | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/547#post_46495241]Link[/url] [emoji=red vial size=1][b]Bartender:[/b] Rupture | Male | Skydancer | Foxfires29 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/547#post_46495730]Link[/url] [emoji=sword and shield size=1][b]Warrior:[/b] Asusu | Female | Ridgeback | Arilia | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/547#post_46496451]Link[/url] [emoji=gear size=1][b]Engineer:[/b] Lor | Female | Wildclaw | Relics | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/547#post_46498460]Link[/url] [s][emoji=hourglass size=1][b]Glassblower:[/b] Jaden | Male |Spiral | Shinydecidueye | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/547#post_46500993]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=green vial size=1][b]Lab assistant:[/b] Euploea | Female | Fae | Silversong92 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/548#post_46506565]Link[/url] [s] [emoji=dice 2 size=1][b]Eldritch Watcher:[/b] Nazani | NB (Xe/Xem/Xir) | Guardian | Unicorncrazy | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/548#post_46519023]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=pirate ship size=1][b]Pirate:[/b] Arzi | Male | Guardian | Tynethyne | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/548#post_46528227]Link[/url] [ 3 female // 7 male // 0 non-binary// 10 total ] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][b]Relations:[/b] ? x ? -> Asusu, Euploea ? x ? -> Clay, Lor [s]Achii[/s] x [s]Rantaro[/s] -> ? , ? [/quote]
The Evening
The Exile wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
As Morrison read the note, Asusu had already begun digging Jaden's grave. Seeing how fast she was at this, which was both depressing and impressive, Morrison decided to leave the burial to her - he had to lead the living after all.

As he counted the votes, dread settled in his stomach. He had suspected Ravam, but it just didn't feel right. Sadly, it was too late to change what was decided. Doing his best to ignore how many votes were in for his own name, he decided that maybe it was better for Ravam to leave. He shuddered thinking about how a clan under Dioramos' rule would look like...

Not finding a reason to get the other leader to tag along, Morrison asked his sprite to bring Dioramos a note, explaining how he would handle the day's exile. With that taken care of, he made his way to Ravam's den. He knocked on her door, just like she had on his a day ago. The coatl opened the door with a knowing look, as if she was expecting him to come. "So I take it that... You got the note?" she asked, looking down. Nodding, Morrison confirmed.

"Well..." he said, "about that, I have some news - good or bad, it's up to you to decide." he sighed, definitely seeing it as bad news. "So, you said that you wanted to resign as the third in command, and I don't blame you, it's very stressful, especially considering the last couple of days..." Ravam nodded, feeling tears from in her eyes again - feeling like she couldn't protect the ones she was supposed to had hit her hard, and Morrison could feel that. "Well, I'm here to let you know that..." the words felt bitter on his tongue, but he knew he had to say them. "The clan has decided to exile you."

"I..." Ravam stuttered in shock - when people were voting for her, she didn't think it was that much of a big deal. Now, face to face with the reality of the situation, she could feel her heart breaking. "Oh..." The tears began falling,and she looked into her den to avoid facing her leader. "I'm sorry, I just - I - I have a lot to pack..." Still looking away, she continued "I will leave before the moon-rise, I'm sorry, I..." She stepped back inside, determined to hide her tears. "I'll just, go now, good luck" Shutting the door, she left Morrison to awkwardly stand there, before he too decided to leave, filled with regret, doubt and concern.

For my next trick, I'll make your magist magone!
Ravam was the Magist.

The Nighttime starts now. Guard and Killer PM me with who you want to guard (Guards) or kill (Killer). Seer and Magist can PM me as well, if applicable.
And if you still haven’t joined the Discord, hurry and do so here!

@craftbaobao2 @Relics @MediaeLycan @Arilia @Shinydecidueye @creationswrath @silversong92 @YumeKozume13 @peanutbuttergay @Crazyakapanda @TyneThyne @Ragsy @UnicornCrazy @Foxfires29 @Thanosbottomtext
Current Allegiances wrote:
aa5dbf1d8dd105f318df321d98cde693.png

Leaders:
Dioramos | Male | Imperial | Thanosbottomtext | Link
Morrison | Male | Skydancer | Ragsy | Link

Third in Command:
Ravam | Female | Coatl | Yumekozume13 | Link

Builder:
Clay | Male | Guardian Baby | Creationswrath | Link

Adventurer:
Rantaro | Male | Imperial | Craftbaobao2 | Link

Librarian: