Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge! (7-digits, gen 2 imps, etc.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@HostWMostSucrose

Not really willing to sell Poltergeist's apparel as that's my only eerie cyan apparel, sorry.

Poltergeist I'd sell for 15g.
Witchcraft I paid probably about 1000g for.
Scholar, feel free to make an offer on. He's a project I fell out of love with. Just bear in mind he's an XXX 7-digit imperial, with good coloring and genes, a rare find!
@HostWMostSucrose

Not really willing to sell Poltergeist's apparel as that's my only eerie cyan apparel, sorry.

Poltergeist I'd sell for 15g.
Witchcraft I paid probably about 1000g for.
Scholar, feel free to make an offer on. He's a project I fell out of love with. Just bear in mind he's an XXX 7-digit imperial, with good coloring and genes, a rare find!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Sounds fair to me! I'll take him :>
Sounds fair to me! I'll take him :>
Check out my 3D art shop!
Help me fill my Antiquary!

My Wishlist!
No problem, That's alright! I'd say the same thing if I were you, Haha :]

Hmm...Are you willing to accept unhatched eggs on Philosopher's offer as payment? I've got 2 wind eggs on hand, Which are going for about 335g on the auction house at the moment, And I can throw in some festival apparel and/or familiars if you'd be interested in that! I also have a spare Python and Morph scroll in the hoard too.

I can do that, Sure! 1015g for Poltergeist and Witchcraft both, Right?

(Correct me if I'm wrong on any of the math, Dyscalculia is a pain. :'] )

No problem, That's alright! I'd say the same thing if I were you, Haha :]

Hmm...Are you willing to accept unhatched eggs on Philosopher's offer as payment? I've got 2 wind eggs on hand, Which are going for about 335g on the auction house at the moment, And I can throw in some festival apparel and/or familiars if you'd be interested in that! I also have a spare Python and Morph scroll in the hoard too.

I can do that, Sure! 1015g for Poltergeist and Witchcraft both, Right?

(Correct me if I'm wrong on any of the math, Dyscalculia is a pain. :'] )

@Snoops awesome! I'll set up a CR!

@HostWMostSucrose

GASP
UNHATCHED EGGS
MY WEAKNESS
HOW DID U KNOW

Like seriously I don't even hatch them really I just hoard them XD One quick question though, are you interested in Scholar or Philosopher? Philosopher will likely be a bit cheaper since he's got ugly genes imo. Scholar will be a bit pricier since I completely regened him!

So Philosopher (midnight) I'd take the two eggs for, Scholar (black) I'd take the two eggs, and say maybe some old festival apparel if you have it? Or NOTN apparel? I'm addicted to both. I'd only tack on an amount equal to, say, 200g, if that sounds fair?

For the other two, 1015g is plenty fair! Do you want to CR now, or work out a deal for one of the XXX imps first?
@Snoops awesome! I'll set up a CR!

@HostWMostSucrose

GASP
UNHATCHED EGGS
MY WEAKNESS
HOW DID U KNOW

Like seriously I don't even hatch them really I just hoard them XD One quick question though, are you interested in Scholar or Philosopher? Philosopher will likely be a bit cheaper since he's got ugly genes imo. Scholar will be a bit pricier since I completely regened him!

So Philosopher (midnight) I'd take the two eggs for, Scholar (black) I'd take the two eggs, and say maybe some old festival apparel if you have it? Or NOTN apparel? I'm addicted to both. I'd only tack on an amount equal to, say, 200g, if that sounds fair?

For the other two, 1015g is plenty fair! Do you want to CR now, or work out a deal for one of the XXX imps first?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Just a hunch, I guess~ I personally like to hang onto unhatched eggs specifically for situations like these...They make great bartering tokens. ;] Philosopher is the one that's really caught my attention, It's something about that midnight crystal/facet that I just can't get enough of! I [i]adore[/i] the little refracted bits of other colors mixed in there. I'd say we should work out the deal first, So we can get everything transferred with one CR...Two unhatched wind eggs for Philosopher? A small price to pay, To feed my crystal/facet addiction. [emoji=snapper winking size=1]
Just a hunch, I guess~ I personally like to hang onto unhatched eggs specifically for situations like these...They make great bartering tokens. ;]

Philosopher is the one that's really caught my attention, It's something about that midnight crystal/facet that I just can't get enough of! I adore the little refracted bits of other colors mixed in there.

I'd say we should work out the deal first, So we can get everything transferred with one CR...Two unhatched wind eggs for Philosopher? A small price to pay, To feed my crystal/facet addiction.
@HostWMostSucrose Haha me too! And that's rather funny, because I greatly dislike crystal/facet? It works on some dragons, but I've just never been a fan I guess. So I'm glad to find someone who likes him!

So 1015g + 2 unhatched wind eggs for the 3 dragons together (Poltergeist, Witchcraft, and Philosopher)? If that sounds good, feel free to set up a CR! c:
@HostWMostSucrose Haha me too! And that's rather funny, because I greatly dislike crystal/facet? It works on some dragons, but I've just never been a fan I guess. So I'm glad to find someone who likes him!

So 1015g + 2 unhatched wind eggs for the 3 dragons together (Poltergeist, Witchcraft, and Philosopher)? If that sounds good, feel free to set up a CR! c:
Oh yeah, I've seen some real eye-burners with crystal/facet- And not exactly in the good way, Heheh ":] They're one of those gene sets that ends up either really pretty, Or just... Not Good™ I have a particular weakness for the darker crystal/facet colors, Especially ones with little specks of brighter colors on them- Like Philosopher! Easy on the eyes, And just over-all pleasing for me to look at~ Absolutely! Thank you so much, We'll be certain to take good care of them. <3 [emoji=snapper happy size=1]
Oh yeah, I've seen some real eye-burners with crystal/facet- And not exactly in the good way, Heheh ":] They're one of those gene sets that ends up either really pretty, Or just... Not Good™

I have a particular weakness for the darker crystal/facet colors, Especially ones with little specks of brighter colors on them- Like Philosopher! Easy on the eyes, And just over-all pleasing for me to look at~

Absolutely! Thank you so much, We'll be certain to take good care of them. <3

@lefraise how much for her? I can pay in treasure, and even throw in some of my unsold UMAs from my shop if you want [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1969629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/19697/1969629_350.png[/img][/url] For trade valued 500g each [skin= 38381][skin= 38492][skin= 38428] I am also expecting new copies of a blue version of the silks and 5 more copies of [skin=38505]
@lefraise

how much for her? I can pay in treasure, and even throw in some of my unsold UMAs from my shop if you want

1969629_350.png

For trade valued 500g each

I am also expecting new copies of a blue version of the silks and 5 more copies of
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty
GASP
IMPERIAL UMAs
MY OTHER WEAKNESS
HOW DO U PEOPLE KNOW THESE THINGS OMG

I kid, I kid XD but seriously, I LOVE imperial accents, and I don’t think I have any of yours! I’d gladly trade for one! My favorite is probably that male imperial gold one (SO PRETTY), so if possible I’d love to trade for that one! I’d value Narcelle at about 500g, so about the price of one of your accents, if that sounds fair? :)
@Cruelty
GASP
IMPERIAL UMAs
MY OTHER WEAKNESS
HOW DO U PEOPLE KNOW THESE THINGS OMG

I kid, I kid XD but seriously, I LOVE imperial accents, and I don’t think I have any of yours! I’d gladly trade for one! My favorite is probably that male imperial gold one (SO PRETTY), so if possible I’d love to trade for that one! I’d value Narcelle at about 500g, so about the price of one of your accents, if that sounds fair? :)
Hello! Whats the price for treasure or Ajax?
EDIT: the ping @lefraise
Hello! Whats the price for treasure or Ajax?
EDIT: the ping @lefraise
Wishlist
570.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9