Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sonder the Traveling Dragon
1 2
Sonder the Traveling Dragon [Writing Challenge!]

(Note: I wasn't sure if I should put this here, forum games, or roleplaying, so I decided to put this here.)

Sonder is a young Tundra looking to unite clans and provide information on the many ways of life across Sornieth. She spends two weeks at each clan before flying back home to rest for a week, recording it in her back-up journal, and setting back out!

The rules:
1.) Don't write anything that goes against Flight Rising rules.
2.) Don't traumatize Sonder.
You can write of scary things, but don't kill anyone, and don't leave her permanently harmed.
3.) Don't be mean to anyone for their writing style, level, or skill.
4.) Everything must be written by the end of two weeks
5.) Ideal length is a few paragraphs, try not to keep it too short, if you plan on writing more contact me
6.) Sonder must be returned to me by the end of the two weeks via crossroads.
7.) No exalting her
8.) Don't put any apparel/skins/familiars on her. this is just for the simplicity of not holding back crossroads
9.) No re-geneing and no (permanent) breed changes. i.e. you can have her briefly transformed into a Gaoler in a story, but she must be turned back before being sent home, and don't actually change her into a Gaoler, that would be a waste of scrolls.

How it works:
1.) Sign up below! if there's an open slot ping me, and i'll sign you up! (Please do not delete your ping afterwards, i need it to keep track of things!)
2.) Make sure you have an open space
3.) Keep an eye on your crossroads! If a trade is not accepted within a week you will be pushed to the bottom of the waiting list so the next person can go.
4.) Have fun! Write about (or draw!) Sonder's time in your clan! This can be a specific moment or event, over the course of a few days, or even the full two weeks! It can be a list of things she's noted, a first person p.o.v., a train of thought style writing, whatever you want!
5.) Two weeks after the trade has been completed, start a One Way Crossroads with me.
6.) After she is accepted I will hold onto her for a week, approve the story (or contact you if it needs modifications) and back everything up onto google docs! You will receive your badge for hosting her (credit to @pitahaya for the badge!) and then she'll be sent to the next person!
Sonder the Traveling Dragon [Writing Challenge!]

(Note: I wasn't sure if I should put this here, forum games, or roleplaying, so I decided to put this here.)

Sonder is a young Tundra looking to unite clans and provide information on the many ways of life across Sornieth. She spends two weeks at each clan before flying back home to rest for a week, recording it in her back-up journal, and setting back out!

The rules:
1.) Don't write anything that goes against Flight Rising rules.
2.) Don't traumatize Sonder.
You can write of scary things, but don't kill anyone, and don't leave her permanently harmed.
3.) Don't be mean to anyone for their writing style, level, or skill.
4.) Everything must be written by the end of two weeks
5.) Ideal length is a few paragraphs, try not to keep it too short, if you plan on writing more contact me
6.) Sonder must be returned to me by the end of the two weeks via crossroads.
7.) No exalting her
8.) Don't put any apparel/skins/familiars on her. this is just for the simplicity of not holding back crossroads
9.) No re-geneing and no (permanent) breed changes. i.e. you can have her briefly transformed into a Gaoler in a story, but she must be turned back before being sent home, and don't actually change her into a Gaoler, that would be a waste of scrolls.

How it works:
1.) Sign up below! if there's an open slot ping me, and i'll sign you up! (Please do not delete your ping afterwards, i need it to keep track of things!)
2.) Make sure you have an open space
3.) Keep an eye on your crossroads! If a trade is not accepted within a week you will be pushed to the bottom of the waiting list so the next person can go.
4.) Have fun! Write about (or draw!) Sonder's time in your clan! This can be a specific moment or event, over the course of a few days, or even the full two weeks! It can be a list of things she's noted, a first person p.o.v., a train of thought style writing, whatever you want!
5.) Two weeks after the trade has been completed, start a One Way Crossroads with me.
6.) After she is accepted I will hold onto her for a week, approve the story (or contact you if it needs modifications) and back everything up onto google docs! You will receive your badge for hosting her (credit to @pitahaya for the badge!) and then she'll be sent to the next person!
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
Current waiting list:
1.) pitahaya
2.) leos
3.) Dynami
4.)
5.)

(You are allowed to re-sign up once every five players!)

Current (aproximate) schedule:
Mar 15th - 22nd: resting
Mar 22nd - Apr 5th: pitahaya
Apr 5th- 12th: resting
Apr 13th - 27th: leos
Apr 28th - May 5th: resting
May 6th - 20th: Dynami

New slot Pinglist:
magiritsa (ping in may), rainbowometal

Visited clans:
rainbowometal

Current waiting list:
1.) pitahaya
2.) leos
3.) Dynami
4.)
5.)

(You are allowed to re-sign up once every five players!)

Current (aproximate) schedule:
Mar 15th - 22nd: resting
Mar 22nd - Apr 5th: pitahaya
Apr 5th- 12th: resting
Apr 13th - 27th: leos
Apr 28th - May 5th: resting
May 6th - 20th: Dynami

New slot Pinglist:
magiritsa (ping in may), rainbowometal

Visited clans:
rainbowometal

(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
[b]Personality:[/b] Sonder uses she/her and they/them. She is curious above all else, always eager to learn whatever information she can. Having a Coatl mother she understands the language, even if she has a bit of an accent when speaking it. She grew up in a Fae-heavy clan, so she knows some basic Fae language as well, though try as hard as she can she can't get her own ear-flaps to move in the same way. She writes things down both for scientific purposes (research and study) and to help with her Tundra-famous bad memory. She is kind, caring, and will gladly give away her extra fur during shedding season to make a comfy nest. Being a Tundra she overheats easily, and has to be careful because of this. Her father is an Imperial, her mother is a Coatl, and she breed changed to a Tundra as she feels it suits her better. She gets scared easily, but curiosity can overpower her fears if strong enough. Upon meeting a dragon again she will reread her notes for her memories of them. Saying goodbye is always tough for her. [img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62264427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622645/62264427_350.png[/img]
Personality:
Sonder uses she/her and they/them. She is curious above all else, always eager to learn whatever information she can. Having a Coatl mother she understands the language, even if she has a bit of an accent when speaking it. She grew up in a Fae-heavy clan, so she knows some basic Fae language as well, though try as hard as she can she can't get her own ear-flaps to move in the same way. She writes things down both for scientific purposes (research and study) and to help with her Tundra-famous bad memory.

She is kind, caring, and will gladly give away her extra fur during shedding season to make a comfy nest. Being a Tundra she overheats easily, and has to be careful because of this. Her father is an Imperial, her mother is a Coatl, and she breed changed to a Tundra as she feels it suits her better. She gets scared easily, but curiosity can overpower her fears if strong enough. Upon meeting a dragon again she will reread her notes for her memories of them. Saying goodbye is always tough for her.

[img][/img]62264427_350.png
@curiousCalembour

hey hey hey!! i'd love to sign up for a slot <3
@curiousCalembour

hey hey hey!! i'd love to sign up for a slot <3
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
accepts random friend requests
skdnf
export.png
@rainbowometal Signed up and sent!!! since it's p late over here for my timezone the weeks will start tomorrowo!!! <3 thank you so much!
@rainbowometal Signed up and sent!!! since it's p late over here for my timezone the weeks will start tomorrowo!!! <3 thank you so much!
@curiousCalembour i'm interested in having this friend for a visit next time she's free!
@curiousCalembour i'm interested in having this friend for a visit next time she's free!
6fwVRhv.gif 1643_300px_pitahaya_by_miirshroom-dckqip2.pnge3ps0Zt.gif
@pitahaya you've been signed up! you can expect her early april!!!
@pitahaya you've been signed up! you can expect her early april!!!
@curiousCalembour

this is a super fun idea! i'd love to take part in this :D
@curiousCalembour

this is a super fun idea! i'd love to take part in this :D
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
That's so cute, but I can't promise I'll be available next month to look after her. Just dropping by to take a peek at the traveling girl.
That's so cute, but I can't promise I'll be available next month to look after her. Just dropping by to take a peek at the traveling girl.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
@leos thank you!!! you've been signed up!!! ~late april and early may!

@magiritsa would you like to be pinged around may? if not that's okay!
@leos thank you!!! you've been signed up!!! ~late april and early may!

@magiritsa would you like to be pinged around may? if not that's okay!
1 2