Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] FEINICS MENAGERIE: art+lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Feinics

Would it be possible to get two at once? Would I just fill out two forms? I really like your art style for the characters I have in mind! :)
@Feinics

Would it be possible to get two at once? Would I just fill out two forms? I really like your art style for the characters I have in mind! :)
HATCHERY > tumblr_pvkbdx8COQ1ugssd3o1_250.png
@ShimoRyu
Absolutely, the slots are open :)
@ShimoRyu
Absolutely, the slots are open :)
8CsKgfH.png

Username: ShimoRyu
Order type: Full Body Art
Images/references: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2934387/1#post_45334812
All on that post there. :)
Additional requests/info: Making this one for Phobos, some kind of geometic background given the cybertech stuff with cyans, dark blues, and greys for colors possibly?
Payment type: Mixed USD and gems.

Images/references: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2934387/1#post_45334812
All right there just like with Phobos!
Additional requests/info: Abstract background with fiery colors would suit Morticus perfectly I think!
Payment type: Mixed USD and gems

Hopefully all of that is correct! :)

All on that post there. :)
Additional requests/info: Making this one for Phobos, some kind of geometic background given the cybertech stuff with cyans, dark blues, and greys for colors possibly?
Payment type: Mixed USD and gems.

All right there just like with Phobos!
Additional requests/info: Abstract background with fiery colors would suit Morticus perfectly I think!
Payment type: Mixed USD and gems

Hopefully all of that is correct! :)
@ShimoRyu
Thank you for the order! I've made note of your background preferences and everything and you are on my list. Half payment is required before I get started. Most prefer to pay the FRC side upfront when it's mixed, so if you'd like to do so just shoot me a CR or PM with it attached. If you'd prefer the USD upfront let me know and I'll set up a link for it :)
@ShimoRyu
Thank you for the order! I've made note of your background preferences and everything and you are on my list. Half payment is required before I get started. Most prefer to pay the FRC side upfront when it's mixed, so if you'd like to do so just shoot me a CR or PM with it attached. If you'd prefer the USD upfront let me know and I'll set up a link for it :)
8CsKgfH.png
Sent the PM!
Sent the PM!
Hello! Do you take requests with only written references?

If not, I can find some ideas around the web, but I don't quite have any drawn references for this character yet. [And character makers for wolf-like races are...non existent. ;A;]
Hello! Do you take requests with only written references?

If not, I can find some ideas around the web, but I don't quite have any drawn references for this character yet. [And character makers for wolf-like races are...non existent. ;A;]
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded

I can absolutely draw on written references alone, but if you have any inspiration pictures those can help too. For example, as you say it's a wolf-like race, if there's a picture of a wolf/wolf breed that has a similar vibe as your character, things like that. :)
@Beheaded

I can absolutely draw on written references alone, but if you have any inspiration pictures those can help too. For example, as you say it's a wolf-like race, if there's a picture of a wolf/wolf breed that has a similar vibe as your character, things like that. :)
8CsKgfH.png

Username: Beheaded #76939
Order type: Bust, BG
Images/references:
[Example. 1]
[Example. 2 - Wolfkind are very similar to Lupercal.]
Neya Greystone. He is a Luprecal, a bipedal wolf race known for their nomad way of life and their magic practices. He stands at 6’3, with ice blue eyes that present snow grey pupils. A dark symbol is around his left eye, curling down to his lower jaw in thin, dark lines. [No preference in how you draw that, I’ll leave it up to interpretation!]
He often smiles or frowns as his face is expressive. He has a thin build made for stealth and slinking through the shadows. Most if his body is covered in a black turtleneck, and he carries a strange lantern on the side of his hip. The lantern is connected to a chain, and carries the soul he is currently sharing information with, and it glows a pale blue.
Additional requests/info: For his background he is very winter-themed, and his class resembles a Phantom Rogue. [Hurray, souls!]
Payment type: USD

Thank you! If you need anything else ref wise, let me know.

Username: Beheaded #76939
Images/references:
[Example. 1]
[Example. 2 - Wolfkind are very similar to Lupercal.]
Neya Greystone. He is a Luprecal, a bipedal wolf race known for their nomad way of life and their magic practices. He stands at 6’3, with ice blue eyes that present snow grey pupils. A dark symbol is around his left eye, curling down to his lower jaw in thin, dark lines. [No preference in how you draw that, I’ll leave it up to interpretation!]
He often smiles or frowns as his face is expressive. He has a thin build made for stealth and slinking through the shadows. Most if his body is covered in a black turtleneck, and he carries a strange lantern on the side of his hip. The lantern is connected to a chain, and carries the soul he is currently sharing information with, and it glows a pale blue.
Additional requests/info: For his background he is very winter-themed, and his class resembles a Phantom Rogue. [Hurray, souls!]

Thank you! If you need anything else ref wise, let me know.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded
AHH what an exciting character! I can't wait to get started on this!
Your order is confirmed- payment total comes to $25. $12 half payment is due upfront (rounded down), I will get you a link to commisio first thing tomorrow.

Thanks for the order!
@Beheaded
AHH what an exciting character! I can't wait to get started on this!
Your order is confirmed- payment total comes to $25. $12 half payment is due upfront (rounded down), I will get you a link to commisio first thing tomorrow.

Thanks for the order!
8CsKgfH.png
Ordering another piece for another D&D character since I loved the first ones you did! :D

Username: ShimoRyu #55029
Images/references:
I have a blend of written and image refs as well as a bunch of color palettes for things! :’)
I’ve got sketches of Ivy right here! But no colors since I haven’t started coloring yet so I hope some hex codes are okay along with comments?
Full Body Ref
Face Ref
Staff Ref
Cloak and robe are the colors here Robe itself is the green while the triangles on the bottom, ribbon tie, and lines on the sleeves are the brown. Cloak is supposed to look like autumn leaves.
His skin tone is the blue here with the green being his eyes (cat-like in appearance) and the black being his hair which he wears in a butt-length braid (it blends in with the cloak when uncolored and I am SO sorry!) The ivory color in that is for his horns and the golden for the tattoo on both his cheeks. It almost seems to glow like stars. The laurel crown on his head can either be autumn-y or the green on his robe I don’t mind either way!
For his tools (if drawn with them) the staff has the brown here with the first green being the ivy vines curling around it (...which just look like lines in the ref oops. :’)) The ring at the top is the same green as the ivy vines, and the gem is the color of the second green, held in place by spiderwebs. The sickle… if you draw that probably should be more to scale than how I did, but it’ll be that really dark grey for the hilt and silver for the blade!
Additional requests/info: Ivy is a Tiefling Nature Cleric so maybe some kind of holy nature-ish thing for the background? If his mouth is at all open in the art he has little fangs. I have his traits (I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of newborn pups./I was, in fact, raised by wolves.), ideal (Change. Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.), bond (My family, clan, or tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.), and flaw (I remember every insult I’ve received and nurse a silent resentment toward anyone who’s ever wronged me.) if personality helps with drawing. :)

Ordering another piece for another D&D character since I loved the first ones you did! :D

Username: ShimoRyu #55029
Images/references:
I have a blend of written and image refs as well as a bunch of color palettes for things! :’)
I’ve got sketches of Ivy right here! But no colors since I haven’t started coloring yet so I hope some hex codes are okay along with comments?
Full Body Ref
Face Ref
Staff Ref
Cloak and robe are the colors here Robe itself is the green while the triangles on the bottom, ribbon tie, and lines on the sleeves are the brown. Cloak is supposed to look like autumn leaves.
His skin tone is the blue here with the green being his eyes (cat-like in appearance) and the black being his hair which he wears in a butt-length braid (it blends in with the cloak when uncolored and I am SO sorry!) The ivory color in that is for his horns and the golden for the tattoo on both his cheeks. It almost seems to glow like stars. The laurel crown on his head can either be autumn-y or the green on his robe I don’t mind either way!
For his tools (if drawn with them) the staff has the brown here with the first green being the ivy vines curling around it (...which just look like lines in the ref oops. :’)) The ring at the top is the same green as the ivy vines, and the gem is the color of the second green, held in place by spiderwebs. The sickle… if you draw that probably should be more to scale than how I did, but it’ll be that really dark grey for the hilt and silver for the blade!
Additional requests/info: Ivy is a Tiefling Nature Cleric so maybe some kind of holy nature-ish thing for the background? If his mouth is at all open in the art he has little fangs. I have his traits (I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of newborn pups./I was, in fact, raised by wolves.), ideal (Change. Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.), bond (My family, clan, or tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.), and flaw (I remember every insult I’ve received and nurse a silent resentment toward anyone who’s ever wronged me.) if personality helps with drawing. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8