Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] FEINICS MENAGERIE: art+lore
Hey, can I be added to the pinglist? Dreaming of the day I can afford to commission an artist for USD, and you'd be a good candidate. :)
Hey, can I be added to the pinglist? Dreaming of the day I can afford to commission an artist for USD, and you'd be a good candidate. :)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@feinics do i need to send payment straightaway, or?
@feinics do i need to send payment straightaway, or?
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
@Hyzenthlaay Added. Thank you for the interest, I hope your dreams come true (regardless of how you choose to spend your riches ^^) @neonpine Generally I require half payment upon ordering and the remainder when your order is complete... but I got excited and already started so if you'd prefer to wait that's perfectly fine [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Hyzenthlaay
Added. Thank you for the interest, I hope your dreams come true (regardless of how you choose to spend your riches ^^)

@neonpine
Generally I require half payment upon ordering and the remainder when your order is complete... but I got excited and already started so if you'd prefer to wait that's perfectly fine
8CsKgfH.png
@neonpine
Aaaand it's done lol inspiration took over. Please send payment via CR or PM asap and I will send over your finished order!
@neonpine
Aaaand it's done lol inspiration took over. Please send payment via CR or PM asap and I will send over your finished order!
8CsKgfH.png

Username: foxshapedshadows
Order type: Fullbody!
Images/references: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58236298
Additional requests/info: I haven't fully fleshed out her personality, but she's a fancy lady; could you add a small silver crown floating above her head? Doesn't have to be super detailed. If you'd like to add any other details, feel free to let me know of any ideas you have.
Payment type: USD!

Username: foxshapedshadows
Order type: Fullbody!
Images/references: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58236298
Additional requests/info: I haven't fully fleshed out her personality, but she's a fancy lady; could you add a small silver crown floating above her head? Doesn't have to be super detailed. If you'd like to add any other details, feel free to let me know of any ideas you have.
Payment type: USD!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@foxshapedshadows
Yay! Thank's for your order! I have you on the list, silver crown can absolutely be added. I was thinking like 'queen of the shadow forest' so maybe some glowing mushrooms at her feet, that sort of thing?

I will start work as soon as I receive the half upfront payment. Your order will cost $22, so $11 is due now, $11 upon completion. You can pay for the first half here when you get the chance.
@foxshapedshadows
Yay! Thank's for your order! I have you on the list, silver crown can absolutely be added. I was thinking like 'queen of the shadow forest' so maybe some glowing mushrooms at her feet, that sort of thing?

I will start work as soon as I receive the half upfront payment. Your order will cost $22, so $11 is due now, $11 upon completion. You can pay for the first half here when you get the chance.
8CsKgfH.png
That'd be neat! ^0^ Wish I was into Shadow lore more, she wouldn't have a native place like that in the clan but she'll survive xD

Oh, how do I use that site? :0 Normally I pay with PayPal :'3
That'd be neat! ^0^ Wish I was into Shadow lore more, she wouldn't have a native place like that in the clan but she'll survive xD

Oh, how do I use that site? :0 Normally I pay with PayPal :'3
@foxshapedshadows
Well... she's small so... could be just a little mushroom potted plant she reigns over...

Should be as easy as clicking 'get now' and putting in your info. If you would prefer straight PayPal I can set that up, this just allows us to stay anonymous, little internet protection kind of deal. Just lemme know ^^
@foxshapedshadows
Well... she's small so... could be just a little mushroom potted plant she reigns over...

Should be as easy as clicking 'get now' and putting in your info. If you would prefer straight PayPal I can set that up, this just allows us to stay anonymous, little internet protection kind of deal. Just lemme know ^^
8CsKgfH.png
...that's adorable, actually. I'll have to pair her up with a gardener who has a dedicated area for Veilspun :'3

PayPal would be preferred if that's okay, you can PM me! ;u; I've never used that site and I don't like putting payment info in on new sites OTL
...that's adorable, actually. I'll have to pair her up with a gardener who has a dedicated area for Veilspun :'3

PayPal would be preferred if that's okay, you can PM me! ;u; I've never used that site and I don't like putting payment info in on new sites OTL
@foxshapedshadows
oooooh yes cute lore, love that

No problem ^^ I'll set it up and PM you asap!
@foxshapedshadows
oooooh yes cute lore, love that

No problem ^^ I'll set it up and PM you asap!
8CsKgfH.png