Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write/Draw to Adopt: Updates regularly
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 139 140
can i please claim this guy? (and also is sending the lore via pm alright with you :">) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67621944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/676220/67621944_350.png[/img][/url]
can i please claim this guy? (and also is sending the lore via pm alright with you :">)

67621944_350.png
xxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
677.png
Xen
Minor
He/him
Gay
Transmasc
Wishlist
13399.png
ezgif-7-e8d6afba00b0.gif
@Hyzenthlaay Sorry for the delay, sending him over now!

@aspybark of course! and thats fine :)
@Hyzenthlaay Sorry for the delay, sending him over now!

@aspybark of course! and thats fine :)
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@geekos @dancingcrane @GrimHiive @Midgardschlange @Arkanjel @Hyzenthlaay @HolyShipper @Everburn @ClaudiusBez @QuixoticStardust @evetype @Saphelle @Ashfoxx @MythicalUmbreon @Pluto248 @Lunaralight @gn0me @Jenshy @GayScreeching @Bxy26 @Sterlingstars @DracoExMorbus @Ani7032 @OscarRocks @EnglishRose @SkyofStars @FantasyMyth @CherryPuff84 @Starphire @Foxfyre936 @Lightsun68 @Tynethyne @kwozmotis @DrShadowCipher @TinkaDreamChaser @ElusiveNarwhal Fae day! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67898969][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=7&winggene=13&wings=13&auth=62db948d00ff5ad5fb5f294e4f48f2a200b50811&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67898970][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=20&winggene=13&wings=13&auth=450d43d0cf4a58e515aa29416472675e3e5b75d8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@geekos @dancingcrane @GrimHiive @Midgardschlange @Arkanjel @Hyzenthlaay @HolyShipper @Everburn @ClaudiusBez @QuixoticStardust @evetype @Saphelle @Ashfoxx @MythicalUmbreon @Pluto248 @Lunaralight @gn0me @Jenshy @GayScreeching @Bxy26 @Sterlingstars @DracoExMorbus @Ani7032 @OscarRocks @EnglishRose @SkyofStars @FantasyMyth @CherryPuff84 @Starphire @Foxfyre936 @Lightsun68 @Tynethyne @kwozmotis @DrShadowCipher @TinkaDreamChaser @ElusiveNarwhal

Fae day!
dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=7&winggene=13&wings=13&auth=62db948d00ff5ad5fb5f294e4f48f2a200b50811&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=20&winggene=13&wings=13&auth=450d43d0cf4a58e515aa29416472675e3e5b75d8&dummyext=prev.png
[quote name="@LionHeart27" date="2021-03-10 11:33:56" ] Fae day! [/quote] Haha believe it or not that is my parents' neighbour's name! (Fay Day - not sure about spelling)
@LionHeart27 wrote on 2021-03-10 11:33:56:

Fae day!

Haha believe it or not that is my parents' neighbour's name! (Fay Day - not sure about spelling)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me hey that's pretty cool! I think I've heard similar names as well..
@gn0me hey that's pretty cool! I think I've heard similar names as well..
I have far too many dragons already but this guy is way too handsome to pass up a chance at omg [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67011445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670115/67011445_350.png[/img][/url] I went maybe a [i]little[/i] overboard and ended up with far more words than just 200 but I'm actually incredibly happy with how it turned out and I'm in love with him and this lore now already :') Edit: if you name the dragons yourself before sending them over, his chosen name would be Phoenix ----- [i]He was born Johann, as named by his mother, after his late grandfather - their clan's alchemist. He was to succeed his grandfather and take on his role, and when Johann came of age, he consulted his grandfather's books and sketchings and recipes, studying by firelight, well into the evenings and practicing his findings by day. He mastered the art of alchemy quickly, proclaimed a natural by his grandmother who had watched the first Johann come into his talents just as fast as her grandson had. He was a prodigy, and his clan couldn't have been more proud. But the prosperity did not last, and his work soon took a turn for the worst. In all aspects, his work was coming along wonderfully. He developed new tonics and potions on the daily, and not one of them had gone amiss during the trial phases. He was having a fantastic run of luck, but it would soon run out. It had started when he began working on potions meant for battle. Of course, he had learned and memorized his grandfather's healing potion recipes, and they hadn't needed any improvements, as the recipes had been perfected many years ago. With his defensive and restorative potions working more than perfectly, he needed to come up with something new - something to challenge himself. It only made sense to begin creating offensive potions of his own, to help the clan's protectors better guard their territory against the creatures of the wilds, and other less hospitable clans. His first and only defensive potion was one he was immensely proud of - one that would give its consumer stronger abilities and more control of their fire-breath. More firepower, more heat, more damage. It all worked in favor of those guarding the clan and its inhabitants, and would give them an edge over their enemies. The clan would be safe, for once, if he could just perfect the recipe. Everything was turning out perfectly and just as he planned, save for the unpredictableness of the consumer's new increased powers. The first time he tested it, on himself, just to be safe, he'd lost control and burned down half of the field beside his workshop before someone came to his rescue and put out the fire. After that, he made sure to stay far away from the clan's camp when testing the potion, lest something like that go wrong again. And go wrong it did. Two weeks after the initial trial, after many long nights spent awake adjusting the recipe and developing safeguards in case of another mishap, he was ready to try again. He went far off into the wilds, staying far away from the forest's treeline to prevent causing a forest fire, in the event that the trial didn't go as planned. He checked his notes, and then double-checked them. And then checked them again, just to make sure his calculations were correct. Without another thought, lest he make himself nervous and back out, he downed the potion, and things went south just about immediately. It was worse. So much worse, this time. He felt like he was burning from the inside out, and after a few moments of agonizing pain, it dawned on him that [/i] "Oh, I must have done something wrong this time. This wasn't supposed to happen. I'll just adjust the measurements and-" [i] And he exploded. Combusted from the inside out in a shower of sparks that could be seen all the way from the camp, and at once the clan's healers came running, sure that Johann had gotten himself into another predicament. They found him far too late, smoldering and trapped beneath a burning tree that the strongest of the healers quickly lifted off of him, but it was no use. Johann's scales were blackening like coal at an alarming rate, the fire coating his body in mere moments until it burnt out, and he was nothing but an ashen shell of himself. Johann's mother hadn't been far behind the healers when they arrived, and at the sight of him, she cried out, falling to the ground in a heap where she lay sobbing, until one of the healers exclaimed in shock as Johann began to move, despite his state. His ashen shell began to shake, crumbling away like dust to reveal Johann beneath, somehow alive, but just as blackened and sooty as his coat of coal had been. He sat up, looking around blearily, and he seemed to be glowing. His scales shifted as he moved, like they were iridescent almost, and his wings were shimmering brilliantly as if illuminated by firelight. Soft, glimmering lights flitted across his wings like sparks of fire against the night sky, and he looked transcendent amidst the backdrop of the tree still burning behind him. There were gasps of shock all around as he stood, and with a guilty look back at the once-proud oak blazing behind him, the fire died down. It was like he'd extinguished it with a simple glance, and in later days once he was recovered enough to begin his work again, he would find that it was exactly what had happened. The potion may have gone so terribly wrong in the moment, leaving devastating destruction in his wake, but it had also awoken something in Johann himself, and had indeed given him far more control over his fire-breath - far more power than any dragon should possess, but truthfully, Johann was much more than the dragon he'd once been. He was fiery and resplendent, risen as if born-again. He was Phoenix. [/i]
I have far too many dragons already but this guy is way too handsome to pass up a chance at omg
67011445_350.png
I went maybe a little overboard and ended up with far more words than just 200 but I'm actually incredibly happy with how it turned out and I'm in love with him and this lore now already :')
Edit: if you name the dragons yourself before sending them over, his chosen name would be Phoenix

He was born Johann, as named by his mother, after his late grandfather - their clan's alchemist. He was to succeed his grandfather and take on his role, and when Johann came of age, he consulted his grandfather's books and sketchings and recipes, studying by firelight, well into the evenings and practicing his findings by day. He mastered the art of alchemy quickly, proclaimed a natural by his grandmother who had watched the first Johann come into his talents just as fast as her grandson had. He was a prodigy, and his clan couldn't have been more proud. But the prosperity did not last, and his work soon took a turn for the worst.

In all aspects, his work was coming along wonderfully. He developed new tonics and potions on the daily, and not one of them had gone amiss during the trial phases. He was having a fantastic run of luck, but it would soon run out.

It had started when he began working on potions meant for battle. Of course, he had learned and memorized his grandfather's healing potion recipes, and they hadn't needed any improvements, as the recipes had been perfected many years ago. With his defensive and restorative potions working more than perfectly, he needed to come up with something new - something to challenge himself. It only made sense to begin creating offensive potions of his own, to help the clan's protectors better guard their territory against the creatures of the wilds, and other less hospitable clans. His first and only defensive potion was one he was immensely proud of - one that would give its consumer stronger abilities and more control of their fire-breath.

More firepower, more heat, more damage. It all worked in favor of those guarding the clan and its inhabitants, and would give them an edge over their enemies. The clan would be safe, for once, if he could just perfect the recipe. Everything was turning out perfectly and just as he planned, save for the unpredictableness of the consumer's new increased powers. The first time he tested it, on himself, just to be safe, he'd lost control and burned down half of the field beside his workshop before someone came to his rescue and put out the fire. After that, he made sure to stay far away from the clan's camp when testing the potion, lest something like that go wrong again. And go wrong it did.

Two weeks after the initial trial, after many long nights spent awake adjusting the recipe and developing safeguards in case of another mishap, he was ready to try again. He went far off into the wilds, staying far away from the forest's treeline to prevent causing a forest fire, in the event that the trial didn't go as planned. He checked his notes, and then double-checked them. And then checked them again, just to make sure his calculations were correct. Without another thought, lest he make himself nervous and back out, he downed the potion, and things went south just about immediately.

It was worse. So much worse, this time. He felt like he was burning from the inside out, and after a few moments of agonizing pain, it dawned on him that
"Oh, I must have done something wrong this time. This wasn't supposed to happen. I'll just adjust the measurements and-"

And he exploded. Combusted from the inside out in a shower of sparks that could be seen all the way from the camp, and at once the clan's healers came running, sure that Johann had gotten himself into another predicament. They found him far too late, smoldering and trapped beneath a burning tree that the strongest of the healers quickly lifted off of him, but it was no use. Johann's scales were blackening like coal at an alarming rate, the fire coating his body in mere moments until it burnt out, and he was nothing but an ashen shell of himself. Johann's mother hadn't been far behind the healers when they arrived, and at the sight of him, she cried out, falling to the ground in a heap where she lay sobbing, until one of the healers exclaimed in shock as Johann began to move, despite his state.

His ashen shell began to shake, crumbling away like dust to reveal Johann beneath, somehow alive, but just as blackened and sooty as his coat of coal had been. He sat up, looking around blearily, and he seemed to be glowing. His scales shifted as he moved, like they were iridescent almost, and his wings were shimmering brilliantly as if illuminated by firelight. Soft, glimmering lights flitted across his wings like sparks of fire against the night sky, and he looked transcendent amidst the backdrop of the tree still burning behind him. There were gasps of shock all around as he stood, and with a guilty look back at the once-proud oak blazing behind him, the fire died down. It was like he'd extinguished it with a simple glance, and in later days once he was recovered enough to begin his work again, he would find that it was exactly what had happened.

The potion may have gone so terribly wrong in the moment, leaving devastating destruction in his wake, but it had also awoken something in Johann himself, and had indeed given him far more control over his fire-breath - far more power than any dragon should possess, but truthfully, Johann was much more than the dragon he'd once been. He was fiery and resplendent, risen as if born-again.

He was Phoenix.
@cassiopeiae What wonderful lore! Seriously, you did a great job with it! Sending him now :)
@cassiopeiae What wonderful lore! Seriously, you did a great job with it! Sending him now :)
@geekos @dancingcrane @GrimHiive @Midgardschlange @Arkanjel @Hyzenthlaay @HolyShipper @Everburn @ClaudiusBez @QuixoticStardust @evetype @Saphelle @Ashfoxx @MythicalUmbreon @Pluto248 @Lunaralight @gn0me @Jenshy @GayScreeching @Bxy26 @Sterlingstars @DracoExMorbus @Ani7032 @OscarRocks @EnglishRose @SkyofStars @FantasyMyth @CherryPuff84 @Starphire @Foxfyre936 @Lightsun68 @Tynethyne @kwozmotis @DrShadowCipher @TinkaDreamChaser @ElusiveNarwhal More veilspuns! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67923316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=126&tertgene=64&winggene=72&wings=23&auth=a8e1e47eb4c8cc4b4c44779c93c376416b5354d1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67923317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=24&tertgene=64&winggene=72&wings=112&auth=bf82db394867b85f0babec806b57d50f83d455df&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67923318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=64&winggene=72&wings=90&auth=ba74ceccc0daf6da9e37d843a21321b3cf483161&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@geekos @dancingcrane @GrimHiive @Midgardschlange @Arkanjel @Hyzenthlaay @HolyShipper @Everburn @ClaudiusBez @QuixoticStardust @evetype @Saphelle @Ashfoxx @MythicalUmbreon @Pluto248 @Lunaralight @gn0me @Jenshy @GayScreeching @Bxy26 @Sterlingstars @DracoExMorbus @Ani7032 @OscarRocks @EnglishRose @SkyofStars @FantasyMyth @CherryPuff84 @Starphire @Foxfyre936 @Lightsun68 @Tynethyne @kwozmotis @DrShadowCipher @TinkaDreamChaser @ElusiveNarwhal

More veilspuns!
dragon?age=1&body=24&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=126&tertgene=64&winggene=72&wings=23&auth=a8e1e47eb4c8cc4b4c44779c93c376416b5354d1&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=24&tertgene=64&winggene=72&wings=112&auth=bf82db394867b85f0babec806b57d50f83d455df&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=69&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=64&winggene=72&wings=90&auth=ba74ceccc0daf6da9e37d843a21321b3cf483161&dummyext=prev.png
@XxDipstick @LionHeart27 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677408/67740770_350.png[/img] Could I put a hold on this boy please?
@XxDipstick @LionHeart27

67740770_350.png

Could I put a hold on this boy please?
@Hunnybee13453
Alright, he's reserved for you!
@Hunnybee13453
Alright, he's reserved for you!
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 139 140