Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Familiars, apparel, retired, seasonal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
^
^
@Marill hello! I have 25x 1st anniversary fish cakes, would you be willing to take it as currency/trade it or something? I totally understand if not though!
@Marill hello! I have 25x 1st anniversary fish cakes, would you be willing to take it as currency/trade it or something? I totally understand if not though!
sBjXpfJ.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-10-at-1-15-02-PM-1-28-50.png
Spiral Club!
Spiral Hatchery!
Spiral Pixelart!
Pretty Veilspun Pairs for less than 150g!
Win Veilspun, Berserker, Unicorn mane for free!
@/Marill

Hi! If this is still active, would you mind reserving the wind sprite for me?

Nevermind, I have purchased it <3
@/Marill

Hi! If this is still active, would you mind reserving the wind sprite for me?

Nevermind, I have purchased it <3
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
@Marill

first off, nice name :) second off, do you have any sort of wishlist or items you're looking for? i'm trying to save my currency for a light sprite (lol rip) but if i have other things you're interested in i might want your spirit of water, golden bantam fangar, or akirbeak. thanks!
@Marill

first off, nice name :) second off, do you have any sort of wishlist or items you're looking for? i'm trying to save my currency for a light sprite (lol rip) but if i have other things you're interested in i might want your spirit of water, golden bantam fangar, or akirbeak. thanks!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@Marill
hey, I was wondering if you would do 18kg for the Red-footed Akirbeak? I've seen a few sell for that much recently.
I can send 10kg initially then work out a payment plan for the other 8kg?
@Marill
hey, I was wondering if you would do 18kg for the Red-footed Akirbeak? I've seen a few sell for that much recently.
I can send 10kg initially then work out a payment plan for the other 8kg?
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8