Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick question
1 2
Is there any one right way to play FR? Do you think there is a specific way that FR is intended to be played or no? Is there a correct way you think FR was intended to be played?

Very repetitive but all I need is short answers but it would mean a lot to me to see what you have to say just for some science is all.
Is there any one right way to play FR? Do you think there is a specific way that FR is intended to be played or no? Is there a correct way you think FR was intended to be played?

Very repetitive but all I need is short answers but it would mean a lot to me to see what you have to say just for some science is all.
4xTBSTZ.png
click on things so that they get money from the ads refreshing

you could just refresh the main page every minute to look at the featured dragons if that's really all you wanted to do
click on things so that they get money from the ads refreshing

you could just refresh the main page every minute to look at the featured dragons if that's really all you wanted to do
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2637218
no
no
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Log on, do stuff. That's it. That's good enough.
Log on, do stuff. That's it. That's good enough.
No.
No.
Play however makes YOU happy that is within the rules!
Play however makes YOU happy that is within the rules!
ZQGfAQY.png
I think the only universal thing every player does is get dragons that make them happy! Other than that, there's too many different play styles to really call one the "right" one.

Sometimes I feel silly that I don't personally like breeding dragons, cause this IS a dragon breeding game. I prefer to buy and gene dragons if I want a specific look. But really I think if you're having fun that's all that really matters.

It's an interesting question though. Makes me wonder if the game styles of users went into a different direction than FR devs thought they would when they made the concept.
I think the only universal thing every player does is get dragons that make them happy! Other than that, there's too many different play styles to really call one the "right" one.

Sometimes I feel silly that I don't personally like breeding dragons, cause this IS a dragon breeding game. I prefer to buy and gene dragons if I want a specific look. But really I think if you're having fun that's all that really matters.

It's an interesting question though. Makes me wonder if the game styles of users went into a different direction than FR devs thought they would when they made the concept.
ezgif-7-30fd7f2236.gif
[quote name="Incubuzz" date="2021-03-10 11:00:28" ] I think the only universal thing every player does is get dragons that make them happy! Other than that, there's too many different play styles to really call one the "right" one. [/quote] I get familiars that make me happy xD
Incubuzz wrote on 2021-03-10 11:00:28:

I get familiars that make me happy xD
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
There's no one way to play but there are definitely things you're intended to do by site design and some things that might be difficult to do in alternative ways. Like you could decide to only breed your own dragons and never buy new ones from other players but you'd quickly be bottlenecked by genetics. Or you could never sell or exalt a dragon but you'd eventually be limited by lair space.
In general though there's no single right way to play and users can decide on their own goals and playstyles :D
There's no one way to play but there are definitely things you're intended to do by site design and some things that might be difficult to do in alternative ways. Like you could decide to only breed your own dragons and never buy new ones from other players but you'd quickly be bottlenecked by genetics. Or you could never sell or exalt a dragon but you'd eventually be limited by lair space.
In general though there's no single right way to play and users can decide on their own goals and playstyles :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
no, no, and no. you can make it entirely your own, and that is so cool to me! every single user on this website has had and will have a different experience from everyone else. isnt that fascinating?
no, no, and no. you can make it entirely your own, and that is so cool to me! every single user on this website has had and will have a different experience from everyone else. isnt that fascinating?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2