Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] HQ digital paintings,USD/G
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@corvidus Could I nab a sketch bust for gems? :) if so I'll PM you with the info!
@corvidus Could I nab a sketch bust for gems? :) if so I'll PM you with the info!
@NoxExtractum
yeah! i've got one rendered slot left (thanks for the reminder to update the OP, whoops), so if you wanted it it's yours. let me know who you'd like drawn!

@thanksmeg
absolutely! thanks :)

@Dragonairia
will do! thanks o/
@NoxExtractum
yeah! i've got one rendered slot left (thanks for the reminder to update the OP, whoops), so if you wanted it it's yours. let me know who you'd like drawn!

@thanksmeg
absolutely! thanks :)

@Dragonairia
will do! thanks o/
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus I see you have a human example, how comfortable are you with human characters?
@corvidus I see you have a human example, how comfortable are you with human characters?
@corvidus It’d be a full body if that’s okay! Sorry for the late response, I was out of town. <3 I’ll send you who I would like done via dms c:
@corvidus It’d be a full body if that’s okay! Sorry for the late response, I was out of town. <3 I’ll send you who I would like done via dms c:
Sketch-Icon.png
[size=small] Check out my art store! [/size]
@NoxExtractum
ok, sounds great! no worries n_n

@simplyNefarious
i'm pretty comfortable with drawing human/oid characters! if you'd like to see some more examples, i linked some a few posts up, here:
one / two (same character) | three | four (body horror warning) | five
@NoxExtractum
ok, sounds great! no worries n_n

@simplyNefarious
i'm pretty comfortable with drawing human/oid characters! if you'd like to see some more examples, i linked some a few posts up, here:
one / two (same character) | three | four (body horror warning) | five
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
hi there, i used to be Farvel, could you update my UN on your pinglist please? :D
hopefully i will soon order another sketch from you but gotta think about which character for a bit >:3
hi there, i used to be Farvel, could you update my UN on your pinglist please? :D
hopefully i will soon order another sketch from you but gotta think about which character for a bit >:3
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@liturgies
sure thing, will do! thanks for the heads-up o/
@liturgies
sure thing, will do! thanks for the heads-up o/
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Corvidus
Could I please purchase a fullbody sketch in gems?
@Corvidus
Could I please purchase a fullbody sketch in gems?
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
@Raytini02
absolutely! post here or PM me with who you'd like drawn and i'll add you to the queue :)
@Raytini02
absolutely! post here or PM me with who you'd like drawn and i'll add you to the queue :)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Starbuck
oh, thank you! sure thing, i'll add you to the pinglist n_n
@Starbuck
oh, thank you! sure thing, i'll add you to the pinglist n_n
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15