Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
aggghh i slept in way too late :(
aggghh i slept in way too late :(
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
i wanna talk to them again
i wanna explain my anxiety but they'd just think i'm dumb and paranoid and they'd probably take it the wrong way
it's probably better that i left the server
they don't have to deal with me anymore

"ma'am this is a wendy's"
i wanna talk to them again
i wanna explain my anxiety but they'd just think i'm dumb and paranoid and they'd probably take it the wrong way
it's probably better that i left the server
they don't have to deal with me anymore

"ma'am this is a wendy's"
ESO time~
ESO time~
I almost feel like I'd have a more entertaining life if a Toichiro stumbled in. Then again, I identify with Kuya a lot more. I'd love to nap with somebody.

Ah, how my guilty pleasure can consume me. Maybe being consumed is the way to spurt my creativity. I've never tried to write anything remotely close to a Kitsune, but I guess I did try my hand at incorporating other myths.

And I always have been soft on the whole cat ears thing.
I almost feel like I'd have a more entertaining life if a Toichiro stumbled in. Then again, I identify with Kuya a lot more. I'd love to nap with somebody.

Ah, how my guilty pleasure can consume me. Maybe being consumed is the way to spurt my creativity. I've never tried to write anything remotely close to a Kitsune, but I guess I did try my hand at incorporating other myths.

And I always have been soft on the whole cat ears thing.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I found some snowdrops in the wild today and dug me some bulbs up.

I'll have my own little snowdrop field pretty soon. In my backyard. <3
I found some snowdrops in the wild today and dug me some bulbs up.

I'll have my own little snowdrop field pretty soon. In my backyard. <3

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
two days in a row i scavenged an egg [emoji=snapper size=1] can't wait to never get one again
two days in a row i scavenged an egg can't wait to never get one again
Ot3Ahks.jpg
im so bad at texting but somehow also worse at talking face to face
im so bad at texting but somehow also worse at talking face to face
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Man, the Vial of Scattersight got so expensive in a short time. It's crazy to think it sits idle in the hoard in inactive accounts.
Man, the Vial of Scattersight got so expensive in a short time. It's crazy to think it sits idle in the hoard in inactive accounts.
im actually. so annoyed
im actually. so annoyed
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
I successfully read a crochet pattern chart for the first time <i>and</i> correctly guessed how to increase the size! Proud of myself c: Time to make this blanket!
I successfully read a crochet pattern chart for the first time <i>and</i> correctly guessed how to increase the size! Proud of myself c: Time to make this blanket!