Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you stop
1 2 3 4 5
delete scrying workshop :thumbsup:
delete scrying workshop :thumbsup:
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
  • scry a load of pretty wildclaws but don't actually start trying to breed them because the parent's prices are too high
  • don't hatch eggs because you're in a hoarding challenge and can't...
  • ...meaning you have no g1 projects (ok I have ONE but I got her from a raffle. oh and my custom progen still needs a gene)
  • scry a load of pretty wildclaws but don't actually start trying to breed them because the parent's prices are too high
  • don't hatch eggs because you're in a hoarding challenge and can't...
  • ...meaning you have no g1 projects (ok I have ONE but I got her from a raffle. oh and my custom progen still needs a gene)
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
[quote name="Coincidence" date="2021-03-03 09:50:22" ] Occupy myself with other things, such as listing copious amounts of leeches on the AH. [/quote] [img]https://i.ibb.co/dW1TYLj/Screen-Shot-2021-03-04-at-10-47-08.png[/img] That's uh. Indeed a lot of leeches on the AH [rule] In all seriousness, a good way to prevent yourself from getting into too many projects and burning out is to just sit on them. So say you wake up one day and scry the most Amazing Dream Dragon Ever, and want to go out and get them immediately, just try your best to wait. There'll always be dragons out there, so waiting a bit is unlikely to completely destroy your chances of getting your dream dragon through it being exalted while you wait. I'd recommend waiting a week or two before heading out to begin your project: that's enough time to go "hmm, no I don't like this dragon anymore" or "I like this dragon but it's eh/not worth the effort of a project", which will weed out a lot of your projects before you sink any money into them. This is what I do, at least
Coincidence wrote on 2021-03-03 09:50:22:
Occupy myself with other things, such as listing copious amounts of leeches on the AH.
Screen-Shot-2021-03-04-at-10-47-08.png

That's uh. Indeed a lot of leeches on the AH

In all seriousness, a good way to prevent yourself from getting into too many projects and burning out is to just sit on them. So say you wake up one day and scry the most Amazing Dream Dragon Ever, and want to go out and get them immediately, just try your best to wait. There'll always be dragons out there, so waiting a bit is unlikely to completely destroy your chances of getting your dream dragon through it being exalted while you wait.

I'd recommend waiting a week or two before heading out to begin your project: that's enough time to go "hmm, no I don't like this dragon anymore" or "I like this dragon but it's eh/not worth the effort of a project", which will weed out a lot of your projects before you sink any money into them. This is what I do, at least
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
i wish i knew
i wish i knew
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
[quote name="reliquiaen" date="2021-03-03 09:50:22" ] you don't [/quote] I first tried limiting myself to only 30 dragons, but.. yeah that didn't work out.
reliquiaen wrote on 2021-03-03 09:50:22:
you don't
I first tried limiting myself to only 30 dragons, but.. yeah that didn't work out.
[quote name="Cakeless" date="2021-03-03 10:19:55" ] [quote name="reliquiaen" date="2021-03-03 09:50:22" ] you don't [/quote] [/quote]
Cakeless wrote on 2021-03-03 10:19:55:
you don't
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
i don't In all seriousness though when I REALLY dont want another project I stop watching mass hatches. Its the only way lol
i don't In all seriousness though when I REALLY dont want another project I stop watching mass hatches. Its the only way lol
Sing [emoji=snowflake size=1] [i]Let It Go[/i] [emoji=snowflake size=1][emoji=snowflake size=1][emoji=snowflake size=1]
Sing Let It Go
OcyPyoj.png
limit yourself to a single lair theme.
limit yourself to a single lair theme.
1905.png
You ever wonder why we're here?
[quote name="reliquiaen" date="2021-03-03 09:50:22" ] you don't [/quote]
you don't
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png