Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How have your progens changed?
1 2 3 4 5
Since you joined, how many changes have your progenitors gone through, if at all?

My custom has been through four breed changes. Mirror ->Skydancer ->Guardian -> Veilspun. My random has gone through three. Tundra - > Pearlcatcher - > Veilspun.

Both have been gened several times. My custom has gone through numerous scatters whereas my random still has his original colors.

I've also rewritten my custom's lore several times before settling on her current one. My random's lore still remains relatively the same with a few new additions.
Since you joined, how many changes have your progenitors gone through, if at all?

My custom has been through four breed changes. Mirror ->Skydancer ->Guardian -> Veilspun. My random has gone through three. Tundra - > Pearlcatcher - > Veilspun.

Both have been gened several times. My custom has gone through numerous scatters whereas my random still has his original colors.

I've also rewritten my custom's lore several times before settling on her current one. My random's lore still remains relatively the same with a few new additions.
KdSMN2F.png
These two have eaten so much money.

Custom:
Breed: Mirror -> Wildclaw
Primary: Basic -> Cherub
Secondary: Basic -> Eye Spots -> Toxin
Tertiary: Basic -> Capsule -> Koi

Random:
3 scatterscrolls
Breed: Tundra -> Wildclaw
Primary: Basic -> Python
Secondary: Basic -> Toxin
Tertiary: Basic -> Capsule -> Glimmer
These two have eaten so much money.

Custom:
Breed: Mirror -> Wildclaw
Primary: Basic -> Cherub
Secondary: Basic -> Eye Spots -> Toxin
Tertiary: Basic -> Capsule -> Koi

Random:
3 scatterscrolls
Breed: Tundra -> Wildclaw
Primary: Basic -> Python
Secondary: Basic -> Toxin
Tertiary: Basic -> Capsule -> Glimmer
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
My progens started as a pair of fae. The female I customized was ice/ivory/sky and the random male was soil/maize/aqua. I was unhappy with the male and he ended up exalted for more than a year. Finally when gaolers were released I brought him back and changed both my progens to that breed. I ended up making my random into the dragon below. My custom proven on the other hand is currently exalted because I got annoyed with her eating 15 scatter scrolls. The list of all the colors she has been is in her mate's bio. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29156734][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/291568/29156734_350.png[/img][/url]
My progens started as a pair of fae. The female I customized was ice/ivory/sky and the random male was soil/maize/aqua. I was unhappy with the male and he ended up exalted for more than a year. Finally when gaolers were released I brought him back and changed both my progens to that breed. I ended up making my random into the dragon below. My custom proven on the other hand is currently exalted because I got annoyed with her eating 15 scatter scrolls. The list of all the colors she has been is in her mate's bio.
29156734_350.png
My progens have only recently been getting worked on ; ; Poor unfinished babes.
My custom got scattered a few times and I honestly can't remember his starting breed but he's a wildclaw now! Cause he was my custom and deserved the fancy breed. I recently just changed my plans for him gene and outfit wise but now is outfit is gonna cost me SO MANY gems.

My random, funny enough, didn't get scattered OR breed changed. I found a look that suited her current breed just fine and just kinda worked around her colors. So she got to stay a fae. I'm pretty proud of what she ended up with! (She just needs glimmer and she'll be completely done)

Lore wise they haven't really had much cause I exalted them pretty early on and got them back later and they've been WIPS ever since dsnjksdfjnk
My progens have only recently been getting worked on ; ; Poor unfinished babes.
My custom got scattered a few times and I honestly can't remember his starting breed but he's a wildclaw now! Cause he was my custom and deserved the fancy breed. I recently just changed my plans for him gene and outfit wise but now is outfit is gonna cost me SO MANY gems.

My random, funny enough, didn't get scattered OR breed changed. I found a look that suited her current breed just fine and just kinda worked around her colors. So she got to stay a fae. I'm pretty proud of what she ended up with! (She just needs glimmer and she'll be completely done)

Lore wise they haven't really had much cause I exalted them pretty early on and got them back later and they've been WIPS ever since dsnjksdfjnk
ezgif-7-30fd7f2236.gif
My progens didn't go too crazy lol. They went from mirrors to veilspuns. They still have thier original colors too [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2958244][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/29583/2958244_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2958245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/29583/2958245_350.png[/img][/url]
My progens didn't go too crazy lol. They went from mirrors to veilspuns. They still have thier original colors too
2958244_350.png

2958245_350.png

Custom progen - Chocofraxis Guardian triple basic -> Guardian laced/freckle -> Pearlcatcher laced/freckle

Random progem - Tieras Fae triple basic -> Fae jaguar/morph -> exalted Fae jaguar/morph

Tieras is where he wants to be, once the game handed me a male Fae, I had to name him after my urban fantasy series character, and being exalted means he's left Sornieth to return to his life on Earth as a Summer Court elf prince. Chocofraxis is still running her clan she founded through her great-granddaughter Amata.
Custom progen - Chocofraxis Guardian triple basic -> Guardian laced/freckle -> Pearlcatcher laced/freckle

Random progem - Tieras Fae triple basic -> Fae jaguar/morph -> exalted Fae jaguar/morph

Tieras is where he wants to be, once the game handed me a male Fae, I had to name him after my urban fantasy series character, and being exalted means he's left Sornieth to return to his life on Earth as a Summer Court elf prince. Chocofraxis is still running her clan she founded through her great-granddaughter Amata.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Oooh man...let's see.

Custom
Guardian to Skydancer
153 scatters to get from Royal/Ice/Chocolate to Blackberry/White/White
Basic to Cherub to Starmap to Laced
Basic to Toxin (I think) Bee to Facet
Basic to Runes to Stained to Filigree

Random
Guardian to Ridgeback
No scatters
Basic to Poison
Basic to Bar to Striation to Constellation
Basic to Opal

My progens have...been through a lot and if I ever change them I'm going to quit fr because I've put too much money into my custom gal.
Oooh man...let's see.

Custom
Guardian to Skydancer
153 scatters to get from Royal/Ice/Chocolate to Blackberry/White/White
Basic to Cherub to Starmap to Laced
Basic to Toxin (I think) Bee to Facet
Basic to Runes to Stained to Filigree

Random
Guardian to Ridgeback
No scatters
Basic to Poison
Basic to Bar to Striation to Constellation
Basic to Opal

My progens have...been through a lot and if I ever change them I'm going to quit fr because I've put too much money into my custom gal.
fiFase7.png
I didn't do too much to mine, although I may need to consider changing my custom since so much has changed in the last few years!

Custom
Guardian -> Wildclaw
Basic -> Tiger -> (might change to metallic)
Basic -> Stripes -> (might change to alloy)
Basic -> Spines

Random I actually exalted at one point because I didn't like her, but I just did some changes so she's not so bad now!

Fae -> Skydancer
Basic -> Lionfish
Basic -> Breakup
Basic -> Lace
I didn't do too much to mine, although I may need to consider changing my custom since so much has changed in the last few years!

Custom
Guardian -> Wildclaw
Basic -> Tiger -> (might change to metallic)
Basic -> Stripes -> (might change to alloy)
Basic -> Spines

Random I actually exalted at one point because I didn't like her, but I just did some changes so she's not so bad now!

Fae -> Skydancer
Basic -> Lionfish
Basic -> Breakup
Basic -> Lace
custom:
- started off as basic mirror, crimson/lemon/maroon
- gened her into a snapper with tiger/stripes/okapi
- didn't really like that look so i changed her into what she is now: pearlcatcher with starmap/spinner/peacock. sec/tert will probably be changed

custom:
- started off as basic guardian, purple/fire/teal
- gened him into what he is now: ridgeback with speckle/freckle/basic. he will be regened and possibly bredchanged in the future!
custom:
- started off as basic mirror, crimson/lemon/maroon
- gened her into a snapper with tiger/stripes/okapi
- didn't really like that look so i changed her into what she is now: pearlcatcher with starmap/spinner/peacock. sec/tert will probably be changed

custom:
- started off as basic guardian, purple/fire/teal
- gened him into what he is now: ridgeback with speckle/freckle/basic. he will be regened and possibly bredchanged in the future!
not at all, they've even had the same outfits for six years straight
not at all, they've even had the same outfits for six years straight
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
1 2 3 4 5