Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where are you located
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34

I've been toying with the idea for a while but seeing this perfect ridge on the updated map cemented it for me.
The Starfall Clan is an oddball group. They would make better sense as an Arcane lair considering their interesting magic and softer decor choices, but don't be fooled; these guys are Plague through and through. Their home lies in a cavern system deep under the fleshy mounds of the contagion and much of these caves directly surround, and thus display, the Crystalspine pillars that mark the edge of the Plaguebringer's territory.
I haven't really fleshed out more than that but I'm super excited to work on location lore now that the map has ignited some of my waning creativity

I've been toying with the idea for a while but seeing this perfect ridge on the updated map cemented it for me.
The Starfall Clan is an oddball group. They would make better sense as an Arcane lair considering their interesting magic and softer decor choices, but don't be fooled; these guys are Plague through and through. Their home lies in a cavern system deep under the fleshy mounds of the contagion and much of these caves directly surround, and thus display, the Crystalspine pillars that mark the edge of the Plaguebringer's territory.
I haven't really fleshed out more than that but I'm super excited to work on location lore now that the map has ignited some of my waning creativity
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
i have a couple of subclans all across the map since i like to have fun and don't let gameplay restrictions get me down :p [map x=2269 y=1215 view=land width=480 height=240]main clan (shadow and earth)[/map] not 100% on this placement since the map update actually changed the earth/shadow border a lot so it's not as isolated (and doesn't have a river anymore) so i gotta think on it. if the cairnstone rest wasn't on the opposite side of the map i'd definitely put my main clan in it, but its too far away for my borderclan lore [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] [map x=3483 y=2332 view=land width=480 height=240]light subclan[/map] [map x=972 y=4538 view=land width=480 height=240]ice subclan[/map] [map x=1140 y=2200 view=land width=480 height=240]arcane subclan[/map]
i have a couple of subclans all across the map since i like to have fun and don't let gameplay restrictions get me down :p

not 100% on this placement since the map update actually changed the earth/shadow border a lot so it's not as isolated (and doesn't have a river anymore) so i gotta think on it. if the cairnstone rest wasn't on the opposite side of the map i'd definitely put my main clan in it, but its too far away for my borderclan lore

I like to think that I live here! Right next to Singer's brook but up a bit by the trees and that cute little rock in the middle of that pond. Its still peaceful here with birds and the sound of running water, but a cool breeze sweeps over the land.

I like to think that I live here! Right next to Singer's brook but up a bit by the trees and that cute little rock in the middle of that pond. Its still peaceful here with birds and the sound of running water, but a cool breeze sweeps over the land.
They'll say near the Pox Consulate when asked, but actually..

They'll say near the Pox Consulate when asked, but actually..

cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png

firefull.png
sy6UFIv.pngRUGBzP5.png
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.png
jJFk0xG.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2468452/1
Edited on 12 Oct 2021:

There was once an island there. Most of it crumbled into the ocean and turned into tree fuel.
The clan wandered about from spot to spot.
They could not find better ground to rest and grow on than the one they once knew.
They returned home.

Edited on 12 Oct 2021:

There was once an island there. Most of it crumbled into the ocean and turned into tree fuel.
The clan wandered about from spot to spot.
They could not find better ground to rest and grow on than the one they once knew.
They returned home.

4oO1RBo.png *size = 525x100
Gek4MgE.png
»fallingxfeather«

Fr +0
I’ll dress your dragons for free! Starting a hatchery soon :)

Dressing Your Dragons!
Falling Star Grab Bags
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34