Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 105
Wow!! This is AWESOME!!!
Wow!! This is AWESOME!!!
gay_cat_the_cat_thats_gay.png

I’m still nerding out about this update. No wonder this took years to do, it’s PERFECT!!!

I’m still nerding out about this update. No wonder this took years to do, it’s PERFECT!!!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Very excited for this! I've been looking forward to moving my clan for a while now. I already updated my lore, but now my clan profile can reflect it! This butte on the map is a good approximation of where I imagine my clan's lair to be:

Very excited for this! I've been looking forward to moving my clan for a while now. I already updated my lore, but now my clan profile can reflect it! This butte on the map is a good approximation of where I imagine my clan's lair to be:

myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
[quote]it is now possible to modify, officially, where your lair exists[/quote] !!
Quote:
it is now possible to modify, officially, where your lair exists

!!
TAkaIpD.png
POG! this is so exciting! :)))
POG! this is so exciting! :)))
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Thank you so much to everyone on the team. Not only will this help me a TON in my lair lore and how to plan out my dens and locations, but this is going to help me SO MUCH in all the roleplay projects I am revamping and reestablishing. You have NO IDEA how much I struggled to draw out the locations by myself and struggling to describe exactly where everything was on a map I could barely use (compared to this one anyways. I still have big brain. >:0) This is going to make my life so much EASIER. AHHHH. *SMOOHES* Keep up the wonderful work devs and coders! You are making this place a place that nobody should ever miss out on. I don't think I'll ever leave. NOW GO GET SOME COFFEE, SIT BACK, AND RELAX! ADMIRE YOUR WORK BECAUSE YOU DESERVE MORE THAN JUST A CUP OF STARBUCKS!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (Actually, when will you set up a buy me a coffee or a patreon account. I bet you would get so many people hopping on board to support this website.)
Thank you so much to everyone on the team. Not only will this help me a TON in my lair lore and how to plan out my dens and locations, but this is going to help me SO MUCH in all the roleplay projects I am revamping and reestablishing. You have NO IDEA how much I struggled to draw out the locations by myself and struggling to describe exactly where everything was on a map I could barely use (compared to this one anyways. I still have big brain. >:0) This is going to make my life so much EASIER. AHHHH. *SMOOHES*
Keep up the wonderful work devs and coders! You are making this place a place that nobody should ever miss out on. I don't think I'll ever leave.

NOW GO GET SOME COFFEE, SIT BACK, AND RELAX! ADMIRE YOUR WORK BECAUSE YOU DESERVE MORE THAN JUST A CUP OF STARBUCKS!!!! (Actually, when will you set up a buy me a coffee or a patreon account. I bet you would get so many people hopping on board to support this website.)
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
Beautiful!!! Absolutely love the updated map/level of detail! :)
Beautiful!!! Absolutely love the updated map/level of detail! :)
Yes!! I was waiting for this!
Yes!! I was waiting for this!
MyfNmKq.png
hell yeah!! this is an amazing update!
hell yeah!! this is an amazing update!
P9aWhak.png
abdebc66-b09d-11e9-b73f-6dcc327fb988.gif1d565328-b09d-11e9-9069-6dcc327fb988.gif
8307a180-9a42-11ea-ba77-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
where quarantine zone gang
where quarantine zone gang
120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png

♥ LOVE CAN'T BE CURED ♥

*pixel by cutievirus/dredrail

120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png njdmUlz.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 104 105