Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 ... 3165 3166
I noticed with the map revamp, the "Ancient Lair of X"-type descriptions have been replaced by things like "carved into," "adjacent to" or "nestled in." I was wondering if anyone had made a guide to the various locations of the different Flights. If not, I might have to get some people together and make one.
I noticed with the map revamp, the "Ancient Lair of X"-type descriptions have been replaced by things like "carved into," "adjacent to" or "nestled in." I was wondering if anyone had made a guide to the various locations of the different Flights. If not, I might have to get some people together and make one.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel
Here you go!
@mithrel
Here you go!
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl TY!
@Naeryl TY!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Wait so just a little confused with the hoard highlights, if you finish a hibden slot/task thing then will the item(s) still have the highlight in the hoard? Is there a way to turn that off if you already finished the task?
Wait so just a little confused with the hoard highlights, if you finish a hibden slot/task thing then will the item(s) still have the highlight in the hoard? Is there a way to turn that off if you already finished the task?
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@TheAquaWaves

Yes, the HDen/Swipp/Baldwin highlights will remain even if you complete the task. On the plus side it makes figuring out what to sell to other people easier.
@TheAquaWaves

Yes, the HDen/Swipp/Baldwin highlights will remain even if you complete the task. On the plus side it makes figuring out what to sell to other people easier.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind huh I see, thanks for the help!
@Nightwind huh I see, thanks for the help!
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
@AllHailWebby

I don't want to buy new tabs though. I still have tabs left, I just don't know how to make/create them X_X
@AllHailWebby

I don't want to buy new tabs though. I still have tabs left, I just don't know how to make/create them X_X
@Janecklyn

If you currently have empty tabs you've already bought you can transfer dragons directly to them in Edit Mode (click the gear).

If you want dragons in the same tab but on different pages in that tab you can go to the Edit Mode and dragon them down to the next page.
@Janecklyn

If you currently have empty tabs you've already bought you can transfer dragons directly to them in Edit Mode (click the gear).

If you want dragons in the same tab but on different pages in that tab you can go to the Edit Mode and dragon them down to the next page.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Janecklyn You never lose tabs. Creating new tabs means buying them—if you mean you have an incomplete fraction under [b]Total Tabs[/b], it just means that you have x [u]empty[/u] tabs. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/8c3a5a295980eb484db82bda02b8bc55.png[/img] I have [u]two[/u] tabs with 0 dragons in them, which I can see from Edit mode; [img]https://i.gyazo.com/0f01a99c506b5efc3487a11acebc9868.png[/img] Empty tabs won't show up in your lair page, although you can edit names, descriptions, symbol, and dragons per row as usual from Edit mode.
@Janecklyn

You never lose tabs. Creating new tabs means buying them—if you mean you have an incomplete fraction under Total Tabs, it just means that you have x empty tabs.
8c3a5a295980eb484db82bda02b8bc55.png

I have two tabs with 0 dragons in them, which I can see from Edit mode;
0f01a99c506b5efc3487a11acebc9868.png

Empty tabs won't show up in your lair page, although you can edit names, descriptions, symbol, and dragons per row as usual from Edit mode.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
1 2 ... 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 ... 3165 3166