Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favourite map details?
1 2 3 4 5
The moving seaweed and fish and all the little details underwater make me very happy, but I'm very happy for anything that moves tbh
The moving seaweed and fish and all the little details underwater make me very happy, but I'm very happy for anything that moves tbh
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch

Saw this cool-looking, uninhabitated island between Nature and Earth territory. Wonder what's on there...?

Saw this cool-looking, uninhabitated island between Nature and Earth territory. Wonder what's on there...?
[quote name="evidence" date="2021-03-01 10:21:23" ] phrog Custom Location: phrogs [/quote] So that's the bamboo falls coli venue. Wonder if we can pinpoint the other venues :-D EDIT: I guess you can't quote POIs..
evidence wrote on 2021-03-01 10:21:23:
phrog

Custom Location: phrogs
So that's the bamboo falls coli venue. Wonder if we can pinpoint the other venues :-D

EDIT: I guess you can't quote POIs..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I'm probably biased as a shadowling but I love the Dusk Sanctum!!!
Also the floating water town? Earth's... everything???

Also, I like that we'll be able to see where the trading post is everyday! I wonder if it hops around or does a more gradual change?
I'm probably biased as a shadowling but I love the Dusk Sanctum!!!
Also the floating water town? Earth's... everything???

Also, I like that we'll be able to see where the trading post is everyday! I wonder if it hops around or does a more gradual change?
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
I really love the addition of new little towns and places. And I also really love the little animations that make everything look way more alive. Also Luminax looks great and now I'm [emoji=pearlcatcher scared size=2] because I realized the initial placement of my lair in my lore was right where the Emperor was ravaging things haha.
I really love the addition of new little towns and places. And I also really love the little animations that make everything look way more alive. Also Luminax looks great and now I'm because I realized the initial placement of my lair in my lore was right where the Emperor was ravaging things haha.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
I've noticed the sneaky cave >V>
esifLbR.png
the trading post is a stick in the mud confirmed

All the sanctums
"relays it directly to the Oculus of the Eleven, where it is monitored and researched by s k i l l e d magisters and scholars."

Edit Also the fact that wind was like "lets build aNOTHER dad in honor of our dad the Diety overlord" and waters Diety is still missing

the trading post is a stick in the mud confirmed

All the sanctums
"relays it directly to the Oculus of the Eleven, where it is monitored and researched by s k i l l e d magisters and scholars."

Edit Also the fact that wind was like "lets build aNOTHER dad in honor of our dad the Diety overlord" and waters Diety is still missing

A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="Ruforo" date="2021-03-01 12:37:24" ] I've noticed the sneaky cave >V> Custom Location: Or not cave? [/quote] Mouth!
Ruforo wrote on 2021-03-01 12:37:24:
Custom Location: Or not cave?
Mouth!
u2HsRAV.gifTl3s58j.pngu2HsRAV.gif
* Luminax
* All the cities and sanctums
* The fact that underwater mode exists
* Earth's glow-up
* The fact that the Behemoth just...moves
* Luminax
* All the cities and sanctums
* The fact that underwater mode exists
* Earth's glow-up
* The fact that the Behemoth just...moves
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
The cities/capitals? are so nicely detailed, and I love the mini tunnels, caves and entranceways scattered throughout the map
The cities/capitals? are so nicely detailed, and I love the mini tunnels, caves and entranceways scattered throughout the map
1 2 3 4 5