Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Roleplay ~ Open/Started
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55
[quote name="DarkMoon9" date="2021-02-27 16:04:51" ] [quote name="LeWorm" date="2021-02-27 15:55:01" ] [quote name="DarkMoon9" date="2021-02-27 14:47:07" ] [quote name="LeWorm" date="2021-02-27 14:43:23" ] Flareclan-Emberpelt *Emberpelt smiled* “of course, I'm just glad you're back up on your feet again- it's been almost a moon hasn't it? are you feeling any better?” [/quote] "Yes, I think so." He said. He choose a nice fat mouse when they got to the freshkill pile, and sat down to eat it with the young warrior. [/quote] ((young medicine cat* not warrior XD)) “im glad you are feeling better” [/quote] Sorry) [/quote] ((is okay :3))
DarkMoon9 wrote on 2021-02-27 16:04:51:
LeWorm wrote on 2021-02-27 15:55:01:
DarkMoon9 wrote on 2021-02-27 14:47:07:
LeWorm wrote on 2021-02-27 14:43:23:
Flareclan-Emberpelt
*Emberpelt smiled* “of course, I'm just glad you're back up on your feet again- it's been almost a moon hasn't it? are you feeling any better?”
"Yes, I think so." He said. He choose a nice fat mouse when they got to the freshkill pile, and sat down to eat it with the young warrior.
((young medicine cat* not warrior XD))
“im glad you are feeling better”
Sorry)
((is okay :3))
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
[b]Tidal Clan- Allligatorsight[/b] @Joebean12 As Alligatorsight was heading out the queen's den the leader heard the sound of CloudBerry crying and the leader turned around. "I know CloudBerry, it is sad, but what should I do about Redkit?" @DarkMoon9 After speaking to Starpaw about advice of what to do with Redkit, Alligatorsight asked one more favor of Starpaw, "Starpaw, Red kit does not understand Star Clan and what it means when a cat goes to Star Clan. I think it is time for him to know, but since Lightsight is not here to tell him, I would like for you to be the one to tell him. I suggest, but i suggest you wait and tell him after the half moon meeting, but it is your call. Later during the hunting patrol which Alligatorsight was determined to go on to check for alligators, fortunately, none were seen, but what was seen was a rouge who appeared to have gotten into a fight. "Hmmm" thought Alligatorsight. "I another cat having to pick a fight with the alligators" The clan leader returned from the patrol with no prey because he was too bussy looking for alligator which he did not see any. "I guess now it is time for Lightsight's vigil." he thought. After returning from the hunting patrol, The clan leader stood up on the high top to make an announcement. "Cats of Tidal Clan let all cats large enough to catch their own prey gather in a clan meeting." [quote]Today is a sad moment for us. My mate Lightsight has left us to join Star Clan. Tonight we will have our vigil to mourn the loss and tomorrow we will say our good byes. Moving forward, Redkit is nearing the rightful age of becoming an apprentice. Rest assured Lightsight will be watching over from Star Clan and I will be visiting Star Clan every chance I get until Red kit is an apprentice.[/quote]
Tidal Clan- Allligatorsight

@Joebean12

As Alligatorsight was heading out the queen's den the leader heard the sound of CloudBerry crying and the leader turned around. "I know CloudBerry, it is sad, but what should I do about Redkit?"

@DarkMoon9

After speaking to Starpaw about advice of what to do with Redkit, Alligatorsight asked one more favor of Starpaw, "Starpaw, Red kit does not understand Star Clan and what it means when a cat goes to Star Clan. I think it is time for him to know, but since Lightsight is not here to tell him, I would like for you to be the one to tell him. I suggest, but i suggest you wait and tell him after the half moon meeting, but it is your call.

Later during the hunting patrol which Alligatorsight was determined to go on to check for alligators, fortunately, none were seen, but what was seen was a rouge who appeared to have gotten into a fight. "Hmmm" thought Alligatorsight. "I another cat having to pick a fight with the alligators" The clan leader returned from the patrol with no prey because he was too bussy looking for alligator which he did not see any. "I guess now it is time for Lightsight's vigil." he thought. After returning from the hunting patrol, The clan leader stood up on the high top to make an announcement. "Cats of Tidal Clan let all cats large enough to catch their own prey gather in a clan meeting."
Quote:
Today is a sad moment for us. My mate Lightsight has left us to join Star Clan. Tonight we will have our vigil to mourn the loss and tomorrow we will say our good byes. Moving forward, Redkit is nearing the rightful age of becoming an apprentice. Rest assured Lightsight will be watching over from Star Clan and I will be visiting Star Clan every chance I get until Red kit is an apprentice.

QMoR6fx.png
Name:Lightsight
Previous Names: N/A if none
Future Names: N/A if none
~~~~~
Clan: Star Clan
Rank in Clan: N/A
Years in Rank:N/a
Mentor:unknown
Apprentice: none
Lives left (if leader):
~~~~~
Personality: very caring
Relationships:
Family Members: Alligatorsight/Alligatorstar- mate Red kit- son
~~~~~
Image/Description:very shiney red fur and dark glowing gold eyes. Was a blind rouge when alive who was taken in by the previous leader before Alligatorstar who was Alligatorsight at the time. Her original name was Flare which at first was believed to be an exile of Flare Clan which Flare Clan denied having anything to do with her at the gather after she was taken in by Tidal Clan. Deputy Alligatorsight convinced the current leader to take her in and eventually give her the name Lightsight. The clan leader at the time said that the reason he took her in was because he was on his 9th life and he knew she had some importance to Alligatorsight.
Owner of Character: Alligatorsight
Name:Lightsight
~~~~~
Clan: Star Clan
Rank in Clan: N/A
Years in Rank:N/a
Mentor:unknown
Apprentice: none
Lives left (if leader):
~~~~~
Personality: very caring
Relationships:
Family Members: Alligatorsight/Alligatorstar- mate Red kit- son
~~~~~
Image/Description:very shiney red fur and dark glowing gold eyes. Was a blind rouge when alive who was taken in by the previous leader before Alligatorstar who was Alligatorsight at the time. Her original name was Flare which at first was believed to be an exile of Flare Clan which Flare Clan denied having anything to do with her at the gather after she was taken in by Tidal Clan. Deputy Alligatorsight convinced the current leader to take her in and eventually give her the name Lightsight. The clan leader at the time said that the reason he took her in was because he was on his 9th life and he knew she had some importance to Alligatorsight.
QMoR6fx.png
@Joebean12

Star Clan- Lightside

That night after Lightsight was burried, in the queen's dream-

"CloudBerry" the voice of Lightside called. "I have failed Alligatorsight. Red kit has one more moon before he can become an apprentice. My son needs to be a kit a little longer. Blossom Kit is like a little sister to him and he is not ready to leave the nursery. If you do not offer to raise him for just one more moon, Alligatorsight is going to make him an apprentice too soon. too soon, too soon." The words "too soon were repeated until the queen eventually woke up.
@Joebean12

Star Clan- Lightside

That night after Lightsight was burried, in the queen's dream-

"CloudBerry" the voice of Lightside called. "I have failed Alligatorsight. Red kit has one more moon before he can become an apprentice. My son needs to be a kit a little longer. Blossom Kit is like a little sister to him and he is not ready to leave the nursery. If you do not offer to raise him for just one more moon, Alligatorsight is going to make him an apprentice too soon. too soon, too soon." The words "too soon were repeated until the queen eventually woke up.
QMoR6fx.png
OOC: (Ahhhhh so sorry but would those who submitted a character paste it under this message or in the OOC chat? I can't find all of them and I'm afraid I'll miss some)
OOC: (Ahhhhh so sorry but would those who submitted a character paste it under this message or in the OOC chat? I can't find all of them and I'm afraid I'll miss some)
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
@EvergreenUwU [quote name="HeartFlower7" date="2021-02-27 10:34:35" ] Name:Blizzardpaw Previous Names: Blizzardkit Future Names: Blizzardfury Age: 6 moons Gender: Female ~~~~~ Clan:SnowClan Rank in Clan:Apprentice Years in Rank:0 Mentor: SwiftSight Apprentice:N/A Lives left (if leader):N/A ~~~~~ Personality: Hotheaded, reckless, overconfident, but a really good warrior (kind of like Cloudtail) Relationships: undecided Family Members: undecided ~~~~~ Image/Description: White pelt, always messy, with strikingly blue eyes Owner of Character: (HeartFlower7) [/quote]
@EvergreenUwU
HeartFlower7 wrote on 2021-02-27 10:34:35:
Name:Blizzardpaw
Previous Names: Blizzardkit
Future Names: Blizzardfury
~~~~~
Clan:SnowClan
Rank in Clan:Apprentice
Years in Rank:0
Mentor: SwiftSight
Apprentice:N/A
Lives left (if leader):N/A
~~~~~
Personality: Hotheaded, reckless, overconfident, but a really good warrior (kind of like Cloudtail)
Relationships: undecided
Family Members: undecided
~~~~~
Image/Description: White pelt, always messy, with strikingly blue eyes
Owner of Character: (HeartFlower7)
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@EvergreenUwU

Tidal Clan - Red Kit

Name: Red Kit
~~~~~
Clan:TideClan
Rank in Clan:kit (Please note Red Kit is almost an apprentice)
Years in Rank: N/A
Mentor: Will be assigned in RP
Apprentice:
Lives left (if leader):
~~~~~
Personality: Does not like humans. Hisses if they come near him
Relationships:
Family Members: Alligatorstar-father
~~~~~
Image/Description:Orange tabby with green eyes Will draw sketch later when he becomes an apprentice.
@EvergreenUwU

Tidal Clan - Red Kit

Name: Red Kit
~~~~~
Clan:TideClan
Rank in Clan:kit (Please note Red Kit is almost an apprentice)
Mentor: Will be assigned in RP
Apprentice:
Lives left (if leader):
~~~~~
Personality: Does not like humans. Hisses if they come near him
Relationships:
~~~~~
Image/Description:Orange tabby with green eyes Will draw sketch later when he becomes an apprentice.
QMoR6fx.png
@EvergreenUwU

Star Clan - Lightsight

Name: Lightsight
Previous Names: Flare
Future Names: N/A
~~~~~
Clan:Star Clan
Rank in Clan:n/a
Mentor: Alligatorsight (Alligatorstar before he became leader) is the closest thing to a mentor she ever had
Apprentice:
Lives left (if leader):
~~~~~
Personality: Very caring especially to her son.
Relationships:Red kit- son Alligatorstar-mate
~~~~~
Image/Description: Light orange queen who never opened her eyes when she was alive, but in star clan her eyes are glow a dark gold color.
@EvergreenUwU

Star Clan - Lightsight

Name: Lightsight
Previous Names: Flare
Future Names: N/A
~~~~~
Clan:Star Clan
Rank in Clan:n/a
Mentor: Alligatorsight (Alligatorstar before he became leader) is the closest thing to a mentor she ever had
Apprentice:
Lives left (if leader):
~~~~~
Personality: Very caring especially to her son.
Relationships:Red kit- son Alligatorstar-mate
~~~~~
Image/Description: Light orange queen who never opened her eyes when she was alive, but in star clan her eyes are glow a dark gold color.
QMoR6fx.png
[quote name="LeWorm" date="2021-02-27 13:34:51" ] [quote name="HeartFlower7" date="2021-02-27 10:39:39" ] ((@/LeWorm Would you want to be friends maybe? Like we were friends in the nursery, since my character is just now becoming an apprentice?)) [/quote] (sure what clan tho) [/quote] @LeWorm SnowClan sorry
LeWorm wrote on 2021-02-27 13:34:51:
HeartFlower7 wrote on 2021-02-27 10:39:39:
((@/LeWorm Would you want to be friends maybe? Like we were friends in the nursery, since my character is just now becoming an apprentice?))
(sure what clan tho)
@LeWorm SnowClan sorry
[quote name="HeartFlower7" date="2021-02-28 15:09:40" ] [quote name="LeWorm" date="2021-02-27 13:34:51" ] [quote name="HeartFlower7" date="2021-02-27 10:39:39" ] ((@/LeWorm Would you want to be friends maybe? Like we were friends in the nursery, since my character is just now becoming an apprentice?)) [/quote] (sure what clan tho) [/quote] @LeWorm SnowClan sorry [/quote] (its ok :D)
HeartFlower7 wrote on 2021-02-28 15:09:40:
LeWorm wrote on 2021-02-27 13:34:51:
HeartFlower7 wrote on 2021-02-27 10:39:39:
((@/LeWorm Would you want to be friends maybe? Like we were friends in the nursery, since my character is just now becoming an apprentice?))
(sure what clan tho)
@LeWorm SnowClan sorry
(its ok :D)
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55