Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Light Nest Rental!
[center]Hello all! I'm [b]Rackle[/b], a faithful member of the [i]Light[/i] Flight, and I am here with my boy Augustine to let you know that we are offering a [b][i]Nest Rental[/i][/b] service! All the information necessary will be under the handsome lad himself. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1355240][img]http://i.imgur.com/LIo8D8G.gif[/img][/url][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=167&auth=114615e6b377fa69074469f5e103886595827c00&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Charge:[/b] Free, but treasure and food tips are always appreciated [b]Able to provide collateral if asked:[/b] Yes - this can be discussed with the individual [b]SAA or WSIA:[/b] Space always available [b]Other conditions & info: [/b] [LIST] [*]I'm FR +7, so nests will be hatched on rollover. [*]Please make sure your dragons are completely fed upon sending. [*]Unless you tip with food, your dragons will not be fed whilst on the nest. [*]I will inform you of the amount of eggs laid on the same day I receive the parents. [*]Parents and hatchlings will be returned on the day of hatching. [*]Prompt acceptance of return CRs of hatchlings is expected. [/LIST] If interested, please [s]either respond to this thread,[/s] send a PM or drop a message on my profile! For some reason I don't receive notifications when someone drops a comment on this thread... [b]Happy Clients![/b] Autopilot [Completed 09.02.21 & 05.03.21] cmp [Completed 20.03.21]
Hello all! I'm Rackle, a faithful member of the Light Flight, and I am here with my boy Augustine to let you know that we are offering a Nest Rental service!

All the information necessary will be under the handsome lad himself.

LIo8D8G.gifdragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=167&auth=114615e6b377fa69074469f5e103886595827c00&dummyext=prev.png

Charge: Free, but treasure and food tips are always appreciated

Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes - this can be discussed with the individual

SAA or WSIA: Space always available

Other conditions & info:
  • I'm FR +7, so nests will be hatched on rollover.
  • Please make sure your dragons are completely fed upon sending.
  • Unless you tip with food, your dragons will not be fed whilst on the nest.
  • I will inform you of the amount of eggs laid on the same day I receive the parents.
  • Parents and hatchlings will be returned on the day of hatching.
  • Prompt acceptance of return CRs of hatchlings is expected.

If interested, please either respond to this thread, send a PM or drop a message on my profile! For some reason I don't receive notifications when someone drops a comment on this thread...

Happy Clients!
Autopilot [Completed 09.02.21 & 05.03.21]
cmp [Completed 20.03.21]
@MrRackle Heya, I am looking for a light nest if you have a spot available!
@MrRackle Heya, I am looking for a light nest if you have a spot available!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
I need a light nest please.
I need a light nest please.
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
Hello, is this offer still available!
Hello, is this offer still available!
My Pay What You Want Hatchery
I just wanna say thank you! A great and professional service. I was kept up to date on the status of things and all dragons were returned promptly. Thanks!
I just wanna say thank you! A great and professional service. I was kept up to date on the status of things and all dragons were returned promptly. Thanks!
@MrRackle If you are still doing these, i'd love to rent another light nest from you. :]
@MrRackle If you are still doing these, i'd love to rent another light nest from you. :]
@Autopilot always for you! Shot you a message!
@Autopilot always for you! Shot you a message!
Another batch hatched, another pleased client! All nests free and available!
Another batch hatched, another pleased client! All nests free and available!