Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Amehime's Royal Adoptables {Closed}
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83
can i please be added if there is a pinglist?

these are lovely
can i please be added if there is a pinglist?

these are lovely
m1CZHJt.gif
May I be on your pinglist, as well? These are lovely ^^
May I be on your pinglist, as well? These are lovely ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

May I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!
May I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!
@Gyrfalcon2, @ArowanaPrincess, @Ladymoon2886, @Cut3si, @MawkishMuse, @Disillusionist, @Hiame, @DecemberStar, @FjaraLunar, @SilkVelvet, @blackcrowking, @Crescentstar711, @SilvaViridi, @PhoenixFire36, @mzvalkyrie, @ElysianJewels, @RabbitSpirit, @astaprophecy, @SnoringHyena, @Valelael, @MrNone, @ScarredLightning, @Malis, @NerdySnivy, @Brynecol, @Eiyora, @Fabro, @Tauriel, @Darkrait, @MistLeaf, @Azura @ScarletSultan, @Wylla, @Ribo, @wormwizard, @sleepykitsune, @poppylilly, @ReginaPhalange, @Zynna [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3cb2/f/2018/254/b/f/seperator_by_antlered_doe-dcmm8f9.png[/img] I've added some new bases I've finished and updated a few things. I still have 2 bases in the works that should be added pretty soon so the will be another ping going out. Anyway, I have 5 slots available. Thank you for popping in! [emoji=heart size=1] PS: I might be late to respond I'm very tired and might not be up much longer. [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
@Gyrfalcon2, @ArowanaPrincess, @Ladymoon2886, @Cut3si, @MawkishMuse, @Disillusionist, @Hiame, @DecemberStar, @FjaraLunar, @SilkVelvet, @blackcrowking, @Crescentstar711, @SilvaViridi, @PhoenixFire36, @mzvalkyrie, @ElysianJewels, @RabbitSpirit, @astaprophecy, @SnoringHyena, @Valelael, @MrNone, @ScarredLightning, @Malis, @NerdySnivy, @Brynecol, @Eiyora, @Fabro, @Tauriel, @Darkrait, @MistLeaf, @Azura @ScarletSultan, @Wylla, @Ribo, @wormwizard, @sleepykitsune, @poppylilly, @ReginaPhalange, @Zynna

seperator_by_antlered_doe-dcmm8f9.png

I've added some new bases I've finished and updated a few things. I still have 2 bases in the works that should be added pretty soon so the will be another ping going out. Anyway, I have 5 slots available. Thank you for popping in!

PS: I might be late to respond I'm very tired and might not be up much longer.
Aw man, the new bases are gorgeous! [emoji=guardian love] Definitely gotta get me one of those~ [b]Chibi Adoptable: Pearlcatcher[/b] [b]Adopt Gender[/b]: Male | [b]Female[/b] (bold choice) [b]Direction[/b]: [b]Right[/b] | Left (bold choice) [b]Eye Type[/b]: Uncommon [b]Dragon(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45531649][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/455317/45531649_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel[/b]: Feel free to simplify! She's a stage magician's assistant, so it'd make sense for her costume to look cute sometimes. [item=charming sage lantern][item=starfall crystalcloak][item=spellwrought halo] [b]Payment[/b]: treasure [b]Other info[/b]: If she's a bit too complicated for you, just lmk! I can find another dragon for you to draw or pay more if necessary. ^^ Just let me know how much, and I'll send payment once the order has been confirmed.
Aw man, the new bases are gorgeous! Definitely gotta get me one of those~

Chibi Adoptable: Pearlcatcher
Adopt Gender: Male | Female (bold choice)
Direction: Right | Left (bold choice)
Eye Type: Uncommon
Dragon(s):
45531649_350.png

Apparel: Feel free to simplify! She's a stage magician's assistant, so it'd make sense for her costume to look cute sometimes.
Charming Sage Lantern Starfall Crystalcloak Spellwrought Halo

Payment: treasure
Other info: If she's a bit too complicated for you, just lmk! I can find another dragon for you to draw or pay more if necessary. ^^ Just let me know how much, and I'll send payment once the order has been confirmed.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Woop! Swooping in real quick for this fella: Resting Royal [b]Adopt Gender[/b]: Male [b]Rose Color[/b]: Hmm... I think yellow would look nice? I trust your judgment if it just doesn’t look right lol [b]Genes[/b]: crystal / alloy / opal [b]Apparel[/b]: possibly fortune tellers deck.. only if it’s not too difficult [b]Eye Type/Color[/b]: ice common [b]Dragon(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67414961][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674150/67414961_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: gems [b]Other info & additives[/b]: these are amazing and I’m soo excited :3
Woop! Swooping in real quick for this fella:

Resting Royal
Adopt Gender: Male
Rose Color: Hmm... I think yellow would look nice? I trust your judgment if it just doesn’t look right lol
Genes: crystal / alloy / opal
Apparel: possibly fortune tellers deck.. only if it’s not too difficult
Eye Type/Color: ice common
Dragon(s): 67414961_350.png
Payment: gems
Other info & additives: these are amazing and I’m soo excited :3

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .

@Disillusionist | Thank you :) I'm so proud of my new bases aren't they just so cute! Ah I can't even. Anyway everything considered the only thing that is a pain is the Filigree gene. I tend to charge 30kt for the gene due to it's complexity and the amount to lines I have to break. If that's ok with your discount it'll be 130,500kt. [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
@Disillusionist | Thank you :) I'm so proud of my new bases aren't they just so cute! Ah I can't even.

Anyway everything considered the only thing that is a pain is the Filigree gene. I tend to charge 30kt for the gene due to it's complexity and the amount to lines I have to break. If that's ok with your discount it'll be 130,500kt.
@ReginaPhalange | Thank you! I can do the deck for you, it might be simplified just a tad if that's alright. With that in mind your total will be 290g.
@ReginaPhalange | Thank you! I can do the deck for you, it might be simplified just a tad if that's alright. With that in mind your total will be 290g.
That's no problem at all, thank you for picking up my order! I'll send full payment shortly. ^^
That's no problem at all, thank you for picking up my order! I'll send full payment shortly. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Absolutely! ^^ sending payment now
Absolutely! ^^ sending payment now

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .

1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83