Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ideal parallel universe?
1 2 3
a universe where assigned sex doesn't exist and you can be whatever gender you want
a universe where assigned sex doesn't exist and you can be whatever gender you want
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
That's what kinning is, basically. That being said, I'd like to live in a universe where I am one of these:
  • A dapper masked casanova with natural purple hair and a lovely wife who would take a bullet for me
  • An ex-prince who gave up the life of royalty to be an insanely swole monk (with an older twin brother who rules the kingdom while I'm gone)
  • A fair maiden whose heart was whisked away by a tall, blue and handsome gentleman who I'm forbidden by my parents to love but we run away together and live happily ever after
  • A cabbit
That's what kinning is, basically. That being said, I'd like to live in a universe where I am one of these:
  • A dapper masked casanova with natural purple hair and a lovely wife who would take a bullet for me
  • An ex-prince who gave up the life of royalty to be an insanely swole monk (with an older twin brother who rules the kingdom while I'm gone)
  • A fair maiden whose heart was whisked away by a tall, blue and handsome gentleman who I'm forbidden by my parents to love but we run away together and live happily ever after
  • A cabbit
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@calabazitos

Alright, I can't really talk about this with my IRL friends (fear of judgement, even tho they are weird along with me)
I would know WHO my soulmate was, and I would be able to talk with them whenever I wanted, I would also be able to be a dragon (why not?) and I would be able to do whatever I wanted.
@calabazitos

Alright, I can't really talk about this with my IRL friends (fear of judgement, even tho they are weird along with me)
I would know WHO my soulmate was, and I would be able to talk with them whenever I wanted, I would also be able to be a dragon (why not?) and I would be able to do whatever I wanted.
2635948.png
@calabazitos

Let me blow your mind for a sec (I have obtained obscene amounts of knowledge by just thinking)

I'll Start With The Basics:

Do you remember that one time you ate a duck in Finland with Drake???? Oh, so you don't?? It very well could have happened it just isn't affecting you right now, because it is not in your head, but it is possible that it still happened. SO you could be a murderer, and I could be a bee in disguise......just think on it. ALSO, if you remember reading this, you will know that your future self remembers it, because YOU remember it, so, if we remember something, that means that our future self is alive, keeping that information that you have now.

Onto Time Travel:

If you where to be able to time travel, why wouldn't you have seen the machine yet? If the person where smart (as I assumed they would be, because they built a time machine) they would have gone back to tell other people. if they where able to warp time, are they able to warp space and dimension also? If so, the error rift would be too great to surpass without experimental genocide. And figuratively, if they somehow DID get to the other time, they would have no way to get back.
Now, that THAT part is cleared up, lets go to how it is completely IMPOSSIBLE.
You know inches? Yea, do you see them walking around? NO! because they don't exists, therefore, cannot BE. They are a unit of measurement, that only exists in our heads, same with time, hours, seconds, and years are not persived by animals.
Now, try imagining swimming in a river that isn't there, impossible, same with time, because nothing can be created or destroyed. (even if there was time as a thing, what would it be made out of?)

The 'Now':

Going back to what I said erlyer, your future self remembers for you. SO if you get a sense of deja vo, it is probably your future self explaining to you......If you die, wouldn't your memories be wiped?

Some Other Stuff:

If you are made up of cells, and there are single celled organisms, and they obviously have memory, are you a full being, or just an army of collective concense. 9sorry for the miss-spells)

@calabazitos

Let me blow your mind for a sec (I have obtained obscene amounts of knowledge by just thinking)

I'll Start With The Basics:

Do you remember that one time you ate a duck in Finland with Drake???? Oh, so you don't?? It very well could have happened it just isn't affecting you right now, because it is not in your head, but it is possible that it still happened. SO you could be a murderer, and I could be a bee in disguise......just think on it. ALSO, if you remember reading this, you will know that your future self remembers it, because YOU remember it, so, if we remember something, that means that our future self is alive, keeping that information that you have now.

Onto Time Travel:

If you where to be able to time travel, why wouldn't you have seen the machine yet? If the person where smart (as I assumed they would be, because they built a time machine) they would have gone back to tell other people. if they where able to warp time, are they able to warp space and dimension also? If so, the error rift would be too great to surpass without experimental genocide. And figuratively, if they somehow DID get to the other time, they would have no way to get back.
Now, that THAT part is cleared up, lets go to how it is completely IMPOSSIBLE.
You know inches? Yea, do you see them walking around? NO! because they don't exists, therefore, cannot BE. They are a unit of measurement, that only exists in our heads, same with time, hours, seconds, and years are not persived by animals.
Now, try imagining swimming in a river that isn't there, impossible, same with time, because nothing can be created or destroyed. (even if there was time as a thing, what would it be made out of?)

The 'Now':

Going back to what I said erlyer, your future self remembers for you. SO if you get a sense of deja vo, it is probably your future self explaining to you......If you die, wouldn't your memories be wiped?

Some Other Stuff:

If you are made up of cells, and there are single celled organisms, and they obviously have memory, are you a full being, or just an army of collective concense. 9sorry for the miss-spells)

2635948.png
one where I actually get to start a gaming Youtube channel, and said channel blows up.

also, racism, bullying, sexism, etc don't exist, you can love anyone you want, and guns don't exist because they don't have to.
one where I actually get to start a gaming Youtube channel, and said channel blows up.

also, racism, bullying, sexism, etc don't exist, you can love anyone you want, and guns don't exist because they don't have to.
Alright first off I’m just ignoring all current reality laws
I just live in a cottage in the woods with no worry of future and I just weave flower crowns for my wife in this reality
This cottage has a lovely garden with a large stone wall encircling it and there’s a little pond there too
And I always look like a pirate, cowboy, or fair maiden and it’s great
I have tea on the occasion with my friend and we have duels with swords
I play the violin and sing next to a campfire at night and am always having some grand adventure
Alright first off I’m just ignoring all current reality laws
I just live in a cottage in the woods with no worry of future and I just weave flower crowns for my wife in this reality
This cottage has a lovely garden with a large stone wall encircling it and there’s a little pond there too
And I always look like a pirate, cowboy, or fair maiden and it’s great
I have tea on the occasion with my friend and we have duels with swords
I play the violin and sing next to a campfire at night and am always having some grand adventure
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
cottagecore hours lets gooo
cottagecore hours lets gooo
Universe where either 1. Capitalism has been dissolved or 2. I have a really big boat and muttonchops, which means I can be the boat captain I was went to be fr.
Universe where either 1. Capitalism has been dissolved or 2. I have a really big boat and muttonchops, which means I can be the boat captain I was went to be fr.
7695.png
qe/qem
fr+3
bYt72YT.png
Ujr5ghr.png
wIb1f7A.png
1 2 3