Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 271 272
Hello! Could you please pick up for me one each of the following: [b]Primary Gene: Clown (Modern) Secondary Gene: Safari (Modern)[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Clown][item=Secondary Gene: Safari] Should be 232,050 treasure. Thanks!
Hello! Could you please pick up for me one each of the following:

Primary Gene: Clown (Modern)
Secondary Gene: Safari (Modern)

Primary Gene: Clown Secondary Gene: Safari

Should be 232,050 treasure. Thanks!
@WaverVelvet @BlastHardCheese @SilverBelle @Metacron

Sorry y'all, I was offline and will be away from the computer most of the day today. I hope you've already found another dom discount shop! Don't forget to check the status of them, usually found in the first post or the title of the thread.
@WaverVelvet @BlastHardCheese @SilverBelle @Metacron

Sorry y'all, I was offline and will be away from the computer most of the day today. I hope you've already found another dom discount shop! Don't forget to check the status of them, usually found in the first post or the title of the thread.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
haha I only got this message now, so I'm not the most regular check-in either. Thanks for the heads up!
haha I only got this message now, so I'm not the most regular check-in either. Thanks for the heads up!
Could I get a mirror scroll a guardian scroll and a tundra scroll please?
Could I get a mirror scroll a guardian scroll and a tundra scroll please?
xEtTOrt.pngEq4PyoW.pngJSf4X30.png
Hello!

I'd like to order:
Accent: InkLocke
Skin: Out of the Hat
Accent: Mysterymoth
Accent: Night Bloom
Skin: Stirring Shadow
Hello!

I'd like to order:
Accent: InkLocke
Skin: Out of the Hat
Accent: Mysterymoth
Accent: Night Bloom
Skin: Stirring Shadow
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Pansi - I'm just grabbing what's in stock, so I can get you a Guardian scroll right now and you can ping me if the others show up before 18:00?

@JinxMoonstone - You got it!
@Pansi - I'm just grabbing what's in stock, so I can get you a Guardian scroll right now and you can ping me if the others show up before 18:00?

@JinxMoonstone - You got it!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Yeah thats fine, ill keep an eye on the map and crs you if they appear before then if thats okay? I'll send for the guard now :)
Yeah thats fine, ill keep an eye on the map and crs you if they appear before then if thats okay? I'll send for the guard now :)
xEtTOrt.pngEq4PyoW.pngJSf4X30.png
@Pansi - Sure, thanks!
@Pansi - Sure, thanks!
Looking for all 6 non-coli skins:
Moonstone Queen || InkLocke || Night Bloom || Midnight Feast || Silent Growth ||
Out of the Hat

Total is 178,500t.
Looking for all 6 non-coli skins:
Moonstone Queen || InkLocke || Night Bloom || Midnight Feast || Silent Growth ||
Out of the Hat

Total is 178,500t.
dfSpwLx.png
@AcretoSorien - You got it!
@AcretoSorien - You got it!
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 271 272