Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~ CryAlkali's Accents! ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CryAlkali
Hi, I think there was a misunderstanding (that, or I'm not reading correctly because I'm short on sleep). I wanted to pre-order both the male and female Ridgeback accents Goldenscale but I think I may have been written down for Goldmask instead?
@CryAlkali
Hi, I think there was a misunderstanding (that, or I'm not reading correctly because I'm short on sleep). I wanted to pre-order both the male and female Ridgeback accents Goldenscale but I think I may have been written down for Goldmask instead?
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies You're right aah I'm sorry! In all honestly I was tired when I wrote down your order, I confused Goldenscale as Goldmask in your post-- It should be right now ^^ Again sorry for getting that wrong, thank you for letting me know!
@MusicalMaladies You're right aah I'm sorry! In all honestly I was tired when I wrote down your order, I confused Goldenscale as Goldmask in your post-- It should be right now ^^ Again sorry for getting that wrong, thank you for letting me know!
@CryAlkali
Oh, it's completely fine ^^ I asked about Goldmask previews in the same post. Do you want me to send payment now?
@CryAlkali
Oh, it's completely fine ^^ I asked about Goldmask previews in the same post. Do you want me to send payment now?
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies If you would like to pay for the accents early it's completely good with me! Neither of the Goldenscale batches you're signed up for at the moment are ready to be printed yet, so it might be a bit of a wait :o
@MusicalMaladies If you would like to pay for the accents early it's completely good with me! Neither of the Goldenscale batches you're signed up for at the moment are ready to be printed yet, so it might be a bit of a wait :o
@CryAlkali

I would like to be added to the Struck gold pinglist please, also, if you have any general pinglist I would like to be added too to know about some news or new skins
@CryAlkali

I would like to be added to the Struck gold pinglist please, also, if you have any general pinglist I would like to be added too to know about some news or new skins
@CryAlkali

Hello! If you are still selling Skins, I would like to be added to the Goldenscale f (Ridgeback female) Pinglist.
@CryAlkali

Hello! If you are still selling Skins, I would like to be added to the Goldenscale f (Ridgeback female) Pinglist.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7