Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | hello! Please comment!! tysm!
1 2 3 4
^^
^^
2ice_by_cicide76536-dciu6hy.gif
If you think about it, we're all edible.
1. yeah. i miss being able to do the things i used to be able to do, like ice skating and going to the movies and stuff. i also feel really awful for families that are struggling or have lost loved ones, and i really hate to see people i know complaining about masks and mandates. my family is trying to be cautious though.

2. either any kind of soup/stew/chowder, curry, or little caesar’s deep dish pepperoni pizza. i’m sorry

3. i’m happy that my grandparents are all getting vaccinated, which means we can visit them! i rarely get to see them.
1. yeah. i miss being able to do the things i used to be able to do, like ice skating and going to the movies and stuff. i also feel really awful for families that are struggling or have lost loved ones, and i really hate to see people i know complaining about masks and mandates. my family is trying to be cautious though.

2. either any kind of soup/stew/chowder, curry, or little caesar’s deep dish pepperoni pizza. i’m sorry

3. i’m happy that my grandparents are all getting vaccinated, which means we can visit them! i rarely get to see them.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1: Extremely. I miss being able to go places, and I miss a lot of my friends! Many are fully virtual, and even those who aren’t have to go into quarantine sometimes. I also miss movie theatres. There was one about a 5-minute walk from my house that permanently closed down due to quarantine.
2: Uh... Probably something really unhealthy. Salted caramel milkshakes are good.
3: Over the course of the past year? I got a leopard gecko. His name is Caio. What he lacks in brain cells he makes up for in my adoration towards him.
1: Extremely. I miss being able to go places, and I miss a lot of my friends! Many are fully virtual, and even those who aren’t have to go into quarantine sometimes. I also miss movie theatres. There was one about a 5-minute walk from my house that permanently closed down due to quarantine.
2: Uh... Probably something really unhealthy. Salted caramel milkshakes are good.
3: Over the course of the past year? I got a leopard gecko. His name is Caio. What he lacks in brain cells he makes up for in my adoration towards him.
AqaqXxe.png
@addams
Great!
@Chimerii
Wow! I want a Gecko!
@addams
Great!
@Chimerii
Wow! I want a Gecko!
1: Is anyone tired of covid?
Yes, and covid+winter has been the worst combo ever, thanks I hate it

2:What is your favorite food?
Temaki with salmon

3:What is the best thing that has happened?
Ever? idk. Recently my bf bought me an art book of Yoshitaka Amano that I had wanted for years, I totally didn't expect that too
1: Is anyone tired of covid?
Yes, and covid+winter has been the worst combo ever, thanks I hate it

2:What is your favorite food?
Temaki with salmon

3:What is the best thing that has happened?
Ever? idk. Recently my bf bought me an art book of Yoshitaka Amano that I had wanted for years, I totally didn't expect that too
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
@arywyvern
Wow!
@arywyvern
Wow!
1: I am. I'm not really much of a social person but it's been an entire year, I just want to see my friends again. It's also going to be the second year in a row I couldn't meet my friends to go into town for my birthday cause of high restrictions again. At least I've got money saved up from last year so I'll be able to get some things when I finally can see them again

2: Depends on my mood, right now it's been bombay bad boy pot noodles, shame I can't handle spice too well though cause they taste pretty good

3: Started playing dnd in October. Haven't been able to play recently since two players haven't been showing up but it's still been nice to talk to the dm and my friend for an hour or two. Also had a lot of free time to do some worldbuilding for the little world me and my friend created which has been fun
1: I am. I'm not really much of a social person but it's been an entire year, I just want to see my friends again. It's also going to be the second year in a row I couldn't meet my friends to go into town for my birthday cause of high restrictions again. At least I've got money saved up from last year so I'll be able to get some things when I finally can see them again

2: Depends on my mood, right now it's been bombay bad boy pot noodles, shame I can't handle spice too well though cause they taste pretty good

3: Started playing dnd in October. Haven't been able to play recently since two players haven't been showing up but it's still been nice to talk to the dm and my friend for an hour or two. Also had a lot of free time to do some worldbuilding for the little world me and my friend created which has been fun
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
1. Who isn't tired of covid tbh

2. This is always a hard question because I just love food. But it's probably pepperoni pizza

3. Meeting a friend online. We met over a different game and hung out nearly every day over the summer on that game. Then they introduced me to Flight Rising! So, its been fun having someone talk to. Especially because I don't have many friends to begin with
1. Who isn't tired of covid tbh

2. This is always a hard question because I just love food. But it's probably pepperoni pizza

3. Meeting a friend online. We met over a different game and hung out nearly every day over the summer on that game. Then they introduced me to Flight Rising! So, its been fun having someone talk to. Especially because I don't have many friends to begin with
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
1. Everyone is! It's horrible. It's had a really bad impact on my family and a lot of the people at my job as well.

2. Peanut-butter fudge!! But I never get to eat it much :( Fudge is expensive, apparently.

3. Tbh idk. Maybe my aunt giving me the job I have now. I wouldn't probably still be unemployed if it wasn't for her.
1. Everyone is! It's horrible. It's had a really bad impact on my family and a lot of the people at my job as well.

2. Peanut-butter fudge!! But I never get to eat it much :( Fudge is expensive, apparently.

3. Tbh idk. Maybe my aunt giving me the job I have now. I wouldn't probably still be unemployed if it wasn't for her.
If I don't respond it's because I'm either working or busy, I promise I'm not ignoring you.
Also I'm sorry if I ever sound rude, I'm not trying to be, I'm just socially awkward.
gosh, i wish coivd was over. one of my favorite hobbies was playing dnd with my friends and playing online with them made them super uninterested (i ended up cutting them off bc they were really unsupportive when i was going through an awful family crisis). masks and the precautions are not a problem for me but i miss the luxuries we had before covid.

one of my favorite food is chicken paprikash. its the best

the best thing thats happened recently for me is that me and my mom went to taco bell for dinner c:
gosh, i wish coivd was over. one of my favorite hobbies was playing dnd with my friends and playing online with them made them super uninterested (i ended up cutting them off bc they were really unsupportive when i was going through an awful family crisis). masks and the precautions are not a problem for me but i miss the luxuries we had before covid.

one of my favorite food is chicken paprikash. its the best

the best thing thats happened recently for me is that me and my mom went to taco bell for dinner c:
1 2 3 4