Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | do you ever like
1 2 3
yeah it's time for a lil break
yeah it's time for a lil break
giphy.gif
I feel like that a lot recently and when I do, I just feel like sleeping the rest of the day away even if I'd only been up for a few hours
I feel like that a lot recently and when I do, I just feel like sleeping the rest of the day away even if I'd only been up for a few hours
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Yep. But I usually blame that feeling on my depression.
Yep. But I usually blame that feeling on my depression.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
100 percent me. Especially right now, I have been looking forward to seeing my fringes (haven’t seen them in a year) but I think it’s cancelled.
100 percent me. Especially right now, I have been looking forward to seeing my fringes (haven’t seen them in a year) but I think it’s cancelled.
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
thats how ive been feeling too. sometimes are worst than others. it mostly affects my hobbies which kinda annoys me. ill be able to muster the energy to complete homework and required cleanliness but other than that im just done with.
thats how ive been feeling too. sometimes are worst than others. it mostly affects my hobbies which kinda annoys me. ill be able to muster the energy to complete homework and required cleanliness but other than that im just done with.
yes, it feels almost constant sometimes. thought it did just stop for me for now. i regained my motivation to draw some things, though i doubt the motivation will stay for long...
yes, it feels almost constant sometimes. thought it did just stop for me for now. i regained my motivation to draw some things, though i doubt the motivation will stay for long...
67163490p.png68748182p.png54397832p.png68823960p.png85775981p.png88655428p.png
perceive my children :)
I don't have very powerful motivation, so I can't stick with many things except reading. I'm finding it very hard to focus in my online schoolwork.
I don't have very powerful motivation, so I can't stick with many things except reading. I'm finding it very hard to focus in my online schoolwork.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
I’m supposed to be DM-ing for my DND group, but I’m just so exhausted and burnt out. I’m also in the middle of several art projects that I hope to finish at some point, but I just haven’t been able to work on them for a while.
I’m supposed to be DM-ing for my DND group, but I’m just so exhausted and burnt out. I’m also in the middle of several art projects that I hope to finish at some point, but I just haven’t been able to work on them for a while.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
Yep understood it sucks, just make sure to look after yourself and take the rest and space you need!
Yep understood it sucks, just make sure to look after yourself and take the rest and space you need!
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
Almost all the time.
Almost all the time.
1 2 3