Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll Design ur OCs|Gijinka ur Drag USD/G
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][b]-----[b] New Gijinka Sample! [/b] -----[/b][/center] [columns] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/777656837809897495/810911917333151754/Alpestris_FR_resized.jpg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/777656837809897495/810913899808292864/Alpestris_FR_mini.jpg[/img][/url] [nextcol][right] [size=4][i]For Alpestris[/i][/size] [rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62658822][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/626589/62658822.png[/img][/url] Egyptian-ish themed. [/right][/columns]

New Gijinka Sample!
Alpestris_FR_mini.jpg
For Alpestris
62658822.png
Egyptian-ish themed.
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
[right] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/777656837809897495/789475501067862036/5fdca62909edb324612838_1.gif[/img][/right]

5fdca62909edb324612838_1.gif
Hello! I’m back again~ This would be for a gijinka of a pokemon fusion with two outfits if you’re up for it. I already have a rough waist-up sketch made by a friend if that helps!

Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Method: USD
Character Name/s: Ealdun
Details: The character is based around the pokemon fusion (sylveon/galarian rapidash) with a design like this. It’s clearly very bright pastels and unassuming. The character is like that too: a charismatic prince who attracts people with his kindness and soft-seeming beauty, only to hide a fierce warrior spirit and wicked ambition beneath it. His hair is a gradient, pink with blue tips like the reverse of this. There can be streaks in it like in some of the examples if that speaks to you! His ears could be based off either pokemon (pictures in album) and placed where normal ears are or on the top of the head.

As for clothing: if possible — I’d like to get two separate outfits for him: one closely based on the sketch and the other inspired by your own creativity? Paying for both of course! I have an album of fashion inspiration and some aesthetics to both supplement the sketch and give inspiration for the separate outfit.

For the outfit based on the sketch, I’d love for it to be mostly white with pastel pink/blue elements, have thigh-high heeled boots and for his gloves to be cuffed by fluffiness resembling this here.

For the second, my ideas are to have a cape, almost mid-calf heeled boots, and glimpses of armored bits in the armor to betray his true nature. Beyond that everything would be up to you with inspiration from the fashion and aesthetic album.
Add-ons: Horn, Fluffy Tail, + Extra Outfit (?)
Character Reference: Character, Fashion and Aesthetics Inspo, Pokemon Type
Discord?: Yes!
Hello! I’m back again~ This would be for a gijinka of a pokemon fusion with two outfits if you’re up for it. I already have a rough waist-up sketch made by a friend if that helps!

Character Name/s: Ealdun
Details: The character is based around the pokemon fusion (sylveon/galarian rapidash) with a design like this. It’s clearly very bright pastels and unassuming. The character is like that too: a charismatic prince who attracts people with his kindness and soft-seeming beauty, only to hide a fierce warrior spirit and wicked ambition beneath it. His hair is a gradient, pink with blue tips like the reverse of this. There can be streaks in it like in some of the examples if that speaks to you! His ears could be based off either pokemon (pictures in album) and placed where normal ears are or on the top of the head.

As for clothing: if possible — I’d like to get two separate outfits for him: one closely based on the sketch and the other inspired by your own creativity? Paying for both of course! I have an album of fashion inspiration and some aesthetics to both supplement the sketch and give inspiration for the separate outfit.

For the outfit based on the sketch, I’d love for it to be mostly white with pastel pink/blue elements, have thigh-high heeled boots and for his gloves to be cuffed by fluffiness resembling this here.

For the second, my ideas are to have a cape, almost mid-calf heeled boots, and glimpses of armored bits in the armor to betray his true nature. Beyond that everything would be up to you with inspiration from the fashion and aesthetic album.
Add-ons: Horn, Fluffy Tail, + Extra Outfit (?)
Character Reference: Character, Fashion and Aesthetics Inspo, Pokemon Type
Discord?: Yes!
alpestrisblooms.gif
Omg your work is wonderful! It's late for me right now but could I grab a slot and fill it out in the morning? I'd be paying with USD!
Omg your work is wonderful! It's late for me right now but could I grab a slot and fill it out in the morning? I'd be paying with USD!
@Maxifernous
aaaaw thank you!!
Sure thing! Take your time! I reserved a slot for you! <3
@Maxifernous
aaaaw thank you!!
Sure thing! Take your time! I reserved a slot for you! <3
Ahh awesome, thank you!!

Commission Type: Fullbody!
Character Name: Titania
Details: She's a boss lady who doesn't take crap from anyone. Looks like she belongs in a girl gang probably lol. Darkish/tan complexion. Masculine/butch vibes, for her hair you can take inspiration from her feral design (linked below)! I picture her wearing ratty/ripped clothing, but I'll leave those specifics up to you! I do envision her wearing a fur leather jacket kinda like [this] though! 0: Beyond that, I'm not picky on whether you'd prefer to make her feel more fantasy-ish or modern-ish. She lives in a fantasy/post-apocalyptic kinda world so feel free to go wild if you want!
Oh and one last note! She wears a thin chain necklace that has two silver wedding bands on it!
Add-ons: No animal add-ons, full human.
Character Reference: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/26062182_CvTjaPL9Kp0uvUZ.png
Discord?: Sure! it's zelos#6666
Ahh awesome, thank you!!

Commission Type: Fullbody!
Character Name: Titania
Details: She's a boss lady who doesn't take crap from anyone. Looks like she belongs in a girl gang probably lol. Darkish/tan complexion. Masculine/butch vibes, for her hair you can take inspiration from her feral design (linked below)! I picture her wearing ratty/ripped clothing, but I'll leave those specifics up to you! I do envision her wearing a fur leather jacket kinda like [this] though! 0: Beyond that, I'm not picky on whether you'd prefer to make her feel more fantasy-ish or modern-ish. She lives in a fantasy/post-apocalyptic kinda world so feel free to go wild if you want!
Oh and one last note! She wears a thin chain necklace that has two silver wedding bands on it!
Add-ons: No animal add-ons, full human.
Character Reference: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/26062182_CvTjaPL9Kp0uvUZ.png
Discord?: Sure! it's zelos#6666
Character Name/s: Captain Skyler Dross
Details: ship captain slash treasure hunter. I don't have art of her yet, but I do have some references which I'll link you to somewhere below. Talk details over Discord?
Add-ons: n/a
Character Reference:
appearance + expression
appearance
appearance
body type
Discord?: Owli #8145

(I saw that you had an open slot, but I wanted to make sure LOL)
Character Name/s: Captain Skyler Dross
Details: ship captain slash treasure hunter. I don't have art of her yet, but I do have some references which I'll link you to somewhere below. Talk details over Discord?
Add-ons: n/a
Character Reference:
appearance + expression
appearance
appearance
body type
Discord?: Owli #8145

(I saw that you had an open slot, but I wanted to make sure LOL)
@Maxifernous
No prob <3
I'll do a rough and then add you on discord to send you the commission for any changes and for pricing!! (:
Would you like a more simple design or something a little more complex?
@Maxifernous
No prob <3
I'll do a rough and then add you on discord to send you the commission for any changes and for pricing!! (:
@Owlish
No worries, I got two slots left!!

And I tried adding you on discord to have more info on your character, but I get some error ):
Sadly FR can't read my username, so I can't even send it to you so you can add me instead LOL
@Owlish
No worries, I got two slots left!!

And I tried adding you on discord to have more info on your character, but I get some error ):
Sadly FR can't read my username, so I can't even send it to you so you can add me instead LOL
[quote name="kaniari" date="2021-02-19 11:10:37" ] @Maxifernous No prob <3 I'll do a rough and then add you on discord to send you the commission for any changes and for pricing!! (: Would you like a more simple design or something a little more complex? [/quote] Sounds good! Tbh I LOVE complex designs so if you'd like to work on something with a little more detail, feel free to go crazy with it! But don't feel pressured to do so, either; I'm happy to leave it up to you!
kaniari wrote on 2021-02-19 11:10:37:
@Maxifernous
No prob <3

Sounds good! Tbh I LOVE complex designs so if you'd like to work on something with a little more detail, feel free to go crazy with it! But don't feel pressured to do so, either; I'm happy to leave it up to you!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22