Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll Design ur OCs|Gijinka ur Drag USD/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Oh, preferably the first pose but any of them are completely acceptable as he wears them all at some point. :) Whichever one you feel inspired to draw/easier to draw.

Body build, something like the right image:
https://legionathletics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/skinny-fat-transformation-man.jpg

Thin but a little muscular, well defined.

As to his sword, something similar to this:

https://www.hanbonforge.com/image/cache/Hanbonforge/HB722/CHINESE_SWORD_JIAN_1-800x800.jpg

Feel free to use a little bit of artistic creative liberty with it though! :D And let me know if you have any other questions!
Oh, preferably the first pose but any of them are completely acceptable as he wears them all at some point. :) Whichever one you feel inspired to draw/easier to draw.

Body build, something like the right image:
https://legionathletics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/skinny-fat-transformation-man.jpg

Thin but a little muscular, well defined.

As to his sword, something similar to this:

https://www.hanbonforge.com/image/cache/Hanbonforge/HB722/CHINESE_SWORD_JIAN_1-800x800.jpg

Feel free to use a little bit of artistic creative liberty with it though! :D And let me know if you have any other questions!
@Zane
Sure thing!
I'll be doing the first design, since it seems to match his "serious/stoic" characteristic better!

As for the price: 7000g for the base price + 3500g for his clothing complexity and sword details = 10.500g

Please, send a CR and I'll be working on your commission as soon as I receive it <3
@Zane
Sure thing!
I'll be doing the first design, since it seems to match his "serious/stoic" characteristic better!

As for the price: 7000g for the base price + 3500g for his clothing complexity and sword details = 10.500g

Please, send a CR and I'll be working on your commission as soon as I receive it <3
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
Hello! I’d love to slide into a USD slot if that’s alright? I’d love to see what this character could look like in your hands!

Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Method: USD
Character Name/s: Serekh
Details: The character has is free-spirited, flirtatious scoundrel-type if that helps at all with posing and/or expression — anything really works.

As for visual specifications: have put gijinka inspiration all in one album, along with fr dragon form. In case is confusing: it shows two different options of clothing aesthetics to use as as vague inspiration (labeled in album): either fancy, formal and showy clothing or casual, bright with draping layers. For body type: similar to the male fullbody example on your front page? Is fighter but has an acrobat / dancer’s frame.

The only things without direct references: I’d love simple dark khol / eyeliner around the eyes (can provide reference but really is entirely open to interpretation, no preference). Has freckles. If bare hands are shown: runes are like tattoos there.
Add-ons: Feathery Wings from FR model please: just the (1) back set, the white and gold wings in the skin could be used as part of outfit or ignored: just Fire Trail + skin on back wings wanted. Am happy to pay complexity fee for more detail.
Character Reference: https://imgur.com/a/W666YwU
Discord?: I can DM you my account name?
Hello! I’d love to slide into a USD slot if that’s alright? I’d love to see what this character could look like in your hands!

Payment Method: USD
Character Name/s: Serekh
Details: The character has is free-spirited, flirtatious scoundrel-type if that helps at all with posing and/or expression — anything really works.

As for visual specifications: have put gijinka inspiration all in one album, along with fr dragon form. In case is confusing: it shows two different options of clothing aesthetics to use as as vague inspiration (labeled in album): either fancy, formal and showy clothing or casual, bright with draping layers. For body type: similar to the male fullbody example on your front page? Is fighter but has an acrobat / dancer’s frame.

The only things without direct references: I’d love simple dark khol / eyeliner around the eyes (can provide reference but really is entirely open to interpretation, no preference). Has freckles. If bare hands are shown: runes are like tattoos there.
Add-ons: Feathery Wings from FR model please: just the (1) back set, the white and gold wings in the skin could be used as part of outfit or ignored: just Fire Trail + skin on back wings wanted. Am happy to pay complexity fee for more detail.
Character Reference: https://imgur.com/a/W666YwU
Discord?: I can DM you my account name?
alpestrisblooms.gif
@Alpestris
Hii!
Sure thing! <3

I just have a few questions!!
  • You've sent me 4 clothes design references: 2 fancy male designs and 2 casual female designs! To make sure: it's up to me to choose between fancy or casual?
  • If I choose to do the casual clothing, I'd have to make the female designs leaning towards a male design?
  • Any accessories on your references it's a must to be added or do I have artistic freedom to pick whatever I think fits him best?
  • Would you like the fancy design to have lots of jewelry? Something royalty-like?
  • Any specifics for bottom half for fancy design? Like pants, shoes, etc.
  • I see one of your fancy references have some kind of blue and gold strips. Would you like me to add them like the black and gold strips of your dragon's accent?

Also, I'd love a reference for the eyes/eyeliner!
And can you send me the dragon I'll be drawing as well? (:

Feel free to PM me your discord!
@Alpestris
Hii!
Sure thing! <3

I just have a few questions!!
  • You've sent me 4 clothes design references: 2 fancy male designs and 2 casual female designs! To make sure: it's up to me to choose between fancy or casual?
  • If I choose to do the casual clothing, I'd have to make the female designs leaning towards a male design?
  • Any accessories on your references it's a must to be added or do I have artistic freedom to pick whatever I think fits him best?
  • Would you like the fancy design to have lots of jewelry? Something royalty-like?
  • Any specifics for bottom half for fancy design? Like pants, shoes, etc.
  • I see one of your fancy references have some kind of blue and gold strips. Would you like me to add them like the black and gold strips of your dragon's accent?

Also, I'd love a reference for the eyes/eyeliner!
And can you send me the dragon I'll be drawing as well? (:

Feel free to PM me your discord!
@kaniari

Hello! I’ll answer them each in order so it’s easier for you!

- Yes, it’s entirely up to you to choose.

- It is a male character, so would prefer the outfit reflect that: but the images are for inspiration. No need to one to one translate them: I’m here for your creative spin!

- Artistic freedom to pick and choose anything that isn’t directly mentioned, yes!

- Jewelry sounds wonderful, but the character isn’t a royal if that helps.

- No preference for the bottom! I can come up with something if you’d like, but it’s in your hands.

- That sounds cool!

- Eyeliner references: https://imgur.com/a/0WoDIVa I included multiple examples to pick from: any of them are equally valid. It’s all dependent on what strikes you as best / most fun for you.

- And the dragon is here!
@kaniari

Hello! I’ll answer them each in order so it’s easier for you!

- Yes, it’s entirely up to you to choose.

- It is a male character, so would prefer the outfit reflect that: but the images are for inspiration. No need to one to one translate them: I’m here for your creative spin!

- Artistic freedom to pick and choose anything that isn’t directly mentioned, yes!

- Jewelry sounds wonderful, but the character isn’t a royal if that helps.

- No preference for the bottom! I can come up with something if you’d like, but it’s in your hands.

- That sounds cool!

- Eyeliner references: https://imgur.com/a/0WoDIVa I included multiple examples to pick from: any of them are equally valid. It’s all dependent on what strikes you as best / most fun for you.

- And the dragon is here!
alpestrisblooms.gif
Hello! Are you only doing Gijinkas? Would you be willing to draw liveaction/video game characters?
Hello! Are you only doing Gijinkas? Would you be willing to draw liveaction/video game characters?
@Yakule
Yup! I can also draw real people/video game characters (:
@Yakule
Yup! I can also draw real people/video game characters (:
Payment Method: Gems
Character Name/s: Nancy Wheeler (Stranger things)
Details: Looking for a sort of "Outfit swap" with The Huntress from Dead By daylight, with Nancy instead wearing a paper tiger mask instead of The Huntress' Rabbit one.
Add-ons: [n/a]
Character Reference: N/A
Discord?: Y! I'm Yakule#3427
Payment Method: Gems
Character Name/s: Nancy Wheeler (Stranger things)
Details: Looking for a sort of "Outfit swap" with The Huntress from Dead By daylight, with Nancy instead wearing a paper tiger mask instead of The Huntress' Rabbit one.
Add-ons: [n/a]
Character Reference: N/A
Discord?: Y! I'm Yakule#3427
Hello!
I'd be interested in getting a USD commission of an existing humanoid OC- is that something you'd be interested in doing?
Hello!
I'd be interested in getting a USD commission of an existing humanoid OC- is that something you'd be interested in doing?
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
are you taking regular commissions at the moment? if so, what are your prices? in usd, please.
are you taking regular commissions at the moment? if so, what are your prices? in usd, please.
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22