Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | *NEW* AETHER + Veil adopts [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Solinary
Oh wow, your Skydancers are absolutely stunning @-@ I love them so much <3 if it’s ok with you I think I can manage to do 1 a day with my current work schedule ^-^
@Solinary
Oh wow, your Skydancers are absolutely stunning @-@ I love them so much <3 if it’s ok with you I think I can manage to do 1 a day with my current work schedule ^-^
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@Closetcreep
asjgjfh thank you ;w;

and no worries at all, seriously take as much time as you need, a week, a month, it's all good! and again lemme know if 5 is too much, I can definitely do separate orders and space things out if that would make things easier on ya.

I'll wait for confirmation from you and then send over the gems <3
@Closetcreep
asjgjfh thank you ;w;

and no worries at all, seriously take as much time as you need, a week, a month, it's all good! and again lemme know if 5 is too much, I can definitely do separate orders and space things out if that would make things easier on ya.

I'll wait for confirmation from you and then send over the gems <3
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Closetcreep Ah, that's okay! I suppose I can spare a few gems. [b]Username:[/b] Icefireenfriends [b]Dragon/s url:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50877849][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/508779/50877849_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Notes/specifications:[/b] Okay so, this sounds like a really odd request, but since she's basically based off of the polish winged hussars, if you could like, draw a really simple kopia spear with a flag at the end and attach it to a simplistic belt at her waist, that'd be grand, and I'd pay extra for it. If not, that's perfectly fine too! [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/deadliestfiction/images/7/7f/Winged_Hussar.jpg[/img] [b]Will you pay in treasure or gems?[/b] Gems
@Closetcreep
Ah, that's okay! I suppose I can spare a few gems.

Username: Icefireenfriends
Dragon/s url: 50877849_350.png
Notes/specifications: Okay so, this sounds like a really odd request, but since she's basically based off of the polish winged hussars, if you could like, draw a really simple kopia spear with a flag at the end and attach it to a simplistic belt at her waist, that'd be grand, and I'd pay extra for it. If not, that's perfectly fine too!

Winged_Hussar.jpg

Will you pay in treasure or gems? Gems
djiuUJm.gif pO1MK1u.gifSzH6JRK.gif
Hey, lookie here!
Lore Shop! | Dragon Sales!
@IcefireenFriends
Sure! No problem :3 the flag extra will be +50g. If that’s ok with you feel free to send over the payment and I’ll start on your order as soon as possible!
@IcefireenFriends
Sure! No problem :3 the flag extra will be +50g. If that’s ok with you feel free to send over the payment and I’ll start on your order as soon as possible!

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
@Closetcreep [b]Username:[/b] Kirmon64 [b]Dragon/s url:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=4&body=45&winggene=21&wings=140&tertgene=5&tert=139&element=1&eyetype=2][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=5&winggene=21&wings=140&auth=cc9d82982657fa9ba1226a1d27c56e4d94c1520a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Notes/specifications:[/b] Could you do the tail tuft entirely silver? Also silver polos please - would you be able to do a set on the forelimbs too? :D no worries if not tho! [b]Will you pay in treasure or gems?[/b] treasure
@Closetcreep

Username: Kirmon64
Dragon/s url: dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=5&winggene=21&wings=140&auth=cc9d82982657fa9ba1226a1d27c56e4d94c1520a&dummyext=prev.png
Notes/specifications: Could you do the tail tuft entirely silver? Also silver polos please - would you be able to do a set on the forelimbs too? :D no worries if not tho!
Will you pay in treasure or gems? treasure
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64
Sure! Not a problem at all :3 feel free to send over payment whenever you’re ready, orders will be coming out a little slow since I’ve got double shifts this week! I hope that’s ok with you ^-^
@Kirmon64
Sure! Not a problem at all :3 feel free to send over payment whenever you’re ready, orders will be coming out a little slow since I’ve got double shifts this week! I hope that’s ok with you ^-^

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
@Closetcreep

absolutely, take all the time you need <3
@Closetcreep

absolutely, take all the time you need <3
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Closetcreep Sure thing! :D If possible I'll probably pay part in gems and the other part in treasure, as it might take me a few days otherwise to build up the treasure, so...
How's about 200g + whatever remaining treasure there needs to be?
@Closetcreep Sure thing! :D If possible I'll probably pay part in gems and the other part in treasure, as it might take me a few days otherwise to build up the treasure, so...
How's about 200g + whatever remaining treasure there needs to be?
Hey, lookie here!
@IcefireenFriends
Sounds good to me :3 I use 1:1000 ratio, so it makes it easier to take mixed payment. I won’t start working on adopts till tomorrow, so take your time ^-^
@IcefireenFriends
Sounds good to me :3 I use 1:1000 ratio, so it makes it easier to take mixed payment. I won’t start working on adopts till tomorrow, so take your time ^-^

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
@Closetcreep Okay, so... 230g is your original price, right? So... okay. I'm gonna pay that 230g, plus an extra 50kt for the kopia spear and banner. :) I think that sounds most doable. I'll send over that 230g and get the 50kt back to you by the end of the night.
@Closetcreep Okay, so... 230g is your original price, right? So... okay. I'm gonna pay that 230g, plus an extra 50kt for the kopia spear and banner. :) I think that sounds most doable. I'll send over that 230g and get the 50kt back to you by the end of the night.
Hey, lookie here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18