Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For the Sphinxy people!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36
@wolfrysk
Haha, it is a bit embarrassing, honestly. May I add you, if you don't mind?
(Accepted your add!)

I breed for exalt and buy to exalt during dominance pushes. The Stormcatcher always needs new interns at the Spire! I'd really recommend dominance pushes though, they are a lot of fun and can bring you closer with your flight as a community.

I agree with that sentiment. I wish exalters would name (I name all of my exalt dragons something unique and pleasant.) but nobody can force someone to play the game a certain way.
@wolfrysk
Haha, it is a bit embarrassing, honestly. May I add you, if you don't mind?
(Accepted your add!)

I breed for exalt and buy to exalt during dominance pushes. The Stormcatcher always needs new interns at the Spire! I'd really recommend dominance pushes though, they are a lot of fun and can bring you closer with your flight as a community.

I agree with that sentiment. I wish exalters would name (I name all of my exalt dragons something unique and pleasant.) but nobody can force someone to play the game a certain way.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif ZEknoG3.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
@Hausdaddy I remember you :D Hi! Welcome! And I was an embarrassing teenager on PI too. I'm sometimes surprised Wolf hadn't lopped off my head in the last 7 years xD

@Wolfrysk I think I'll pass for now. Thanks though!
@Hausdaddy I remember you :D Hi! Welcome! And I was an embarrassing teenager on PI too. I'm sometimes surprised Wolf hadn't lopped off my head in the last 7 years xD

@Wolfrysk I think I'll pass for now. Thanks though!
@Siopilos
Hello! Nice to know I am not the only person that made a fool of myself in my youth, haha. What was your PI username?
@Siopilos
Hello! Nice to know I am not the only person that made a fool of myself in my youth, haha. What was your PI username?
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif ZEknoG3.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
@Hausdaddy It was Silent-Moon ^^ I recently changed it to Siopilos, but it's still the same variation of 'Silent' even if it's in Greek. I most definitely threw everyone for a loop there with the name change though *snickers*
@Hausdaddy It was Silent-Moon ^^ I recently changed it to Siopilos, but it's still the same variation of 'Silent' even if it's in Greek. I most definitely threw everyone for a loop there with the name change though *snickers*
@Siopilos
SILE! I remember you! Aha, you're a boss. I never changed my name on PI. I just had a million and two sub accounts.
@Siopilos
SILE! I remember you! Aha, you're a boss. I never changed my name on PI. I just had a million and two sub accounts.
@Hausdaddy @wolfrysk
Oh, I totally get the exalting. I do it too - both buying to exalt on occasion, and breeding with the intention of exalting offspring. It's the people who complain about what other people name the dragons that were sold unnamed - THAT'S what gets me.

(I had to laugh at myself when I saw samfruittart in my dragon's offspring list, honestly XD Though I do hope the person who named my hatchling that eventually decides to rename it something decent.)
@Hausdaddy @wolfrysk
Oh, I totally get the exalting. I do it too - both buying to exalt on occasion, and breeding with the intention of exalting offspring. It's the people who complain about what other people name the dragons that were sold unnamed - THAT'S what gets me.

(I had to laugh at myself when I saw samfruittart in my dragon's offspring list, honestly XD Though I do hope the person who named my hatchling that eventually decides to rename it something decent.)
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
@springacres
I think that is humorous as well. I do believe some names are harassment but majority of the time it is in good fun.

I currently own a dragon named Wnker from one of my friends. xD Inside joke.
@springacres
I think that is humorous as well. I do believe some names are harassment but majority of the time it is in good fun.

I currently own a dragon named Wnker from one of my friends. xD Inside joke.
When in doubt, use the name randomizer... it has a sense of humor, too. For instance, it named this guy Thickhead! XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3585977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35860/3585977_350.png[/img] [/url]
When in doubt, use the name randomizer... it has a sense of humor, too.

For instance, it named this guy Thickhead! XD

3585977_350.png
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
@springacres

That is hilarious! Haha. A+ dragon.
@springacres

That is hilarious! Haha. A+ dragon.
@Hausdaddy Oh, you have one of my favorites! [img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s34/PookaWitch/Sphinxes/951-1000/EF961.gif[/img] @Siopilos It's going to take me a while to stop calling you Silent, (-8
@Hausdaddy

Oh, you have one of my favorites!

EF961.gif

@Siopilos

It's going to take me a while to stop calling you Silent, (-8
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36