Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For the Sphinxy people!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36
I am looooving Royal wings with Shimmer. And Tiger in general. xD

I like breeding pairs that aren't exact, like those two (plus - Skydancers - HUGE PLUS xD), so it could throw lots of similar variations.

Have started seeing people that match first and tert gene, too. BIG fan of those. I'm going to need to get me some. xD Or second and third, if it's underbelly. Matching first and third, makes everything sort of fade together. So lovely. Wings matching underbelly was pretty cool, too!

SO MUCH TO DO ;_;
I am looooving Royal wings with Shimmer. And Tiger in general. xD

I like breeding pairs that aren't exact, like those two (plus - Skydancers - HUGE PLUS xD), so it could throw lots of similar variations.

Have started seeing people that match first and tert gene, too. BIG fan of those. I'm going to need to get me some. xD Or second and third, if it's underbelly. Matching first and third, makes everything sort of fade together. So lovely. Wings matching underbelly was pretty cool, too!

SO MUCH TO DO ;_;
@JovaniSkye - matching first and third colors is even better if a) it happens by random chance and b) the secondary color offers really sharp contrast. I got lucky with my Meretseger here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3816131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38162/3816131_350.png[/img] [/url]
@JovaniSkye - matching first and third colors is even better if a) it happens by random chance and b) the secondary color offers really sharp contrast. I got lucky with my Meretseger here:

3816131_350.png
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
I was just able to get an XYX with this guy from a scatterscroll. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3561586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35616/3561586_350.png[/img] [/url] Whenever I had the extra gems I would scatterscroll him trying to get a very difficult combo. XD But with an XYX I'll find another test subject for that instead. >.> Which does kinda remind me with looking for tough combos, I'm seriously looking for a firstgen male, fire element who is white / white-grey / gold-fire. I'm looking so desperately that if somebody even found one for me I would make them a custom posed in trade. (No rare/limited traits like djet or pheonix tails, I may be talked into wings. ^_^ Simple new traits shouldn't be a problem. ) [b] On the topic of sphinx customs...[/b] Mr. Pooka and I were talking and trying to figure out how to best do the expansion for different sites censorship rules, and different usernames. First off, we may need to change the forum site to 13+ (for a pg rating) and make sign-ups needing to be approved. (I'm fairly sure that everybody on the site is 13+ already, but we'll do a double age check). Then have only locked/info threads up for public viewing, so that we meet PI's rules for having a warning before signing into something that doesn't meet their rules. All sphinxes marked as FR only can be shown on DA, FR, and the forums. DA also has more of an 18+ rule for what can be shown, so we will have sections on the site that are 18+. Then all sphinxes marked DA only can only be shown on DA, and in those forums. (Meaning that not all from DA or FR have to be restricted, only if they're marked due to not meeting certain other site's rules.) So I've been trying to think of how to mark those sphinxes, and for usernames from [i]just[/i] FR or DA in case somebody else has that name in one of the other sites. I'm thinking of adding it to the ID# Such as NF3002FR or GF5001DA. For usernames from just that site I may make an extra little stamp/icon to go beside the name, like a small dragon shape and a paintbrush or palate. So for example, if I made on FR a netjer that perfectly is covered up enough for PI, It will still have the normal ID (NF3002)... but if she wasn't covered up enough for PI but enough for FR rules, she would have 'FR' added to her ID# instead (NF3002FR ). Which would mean that netjer could only be shown on FR or DA, but not PI. I'm checking for [b]troubleshooting [/b]here (not new suggestions). I think that seems simple enough and will work. ^_^ We're trying to figure this out because Mr. Pooka is musing over the idea of having some FR customs when we do our PI customs in a few weeks, sort of adding in treasure/gem custom options along with PG/USD ones. It's not definite yet, we're still talking about it, and need to double check the rules here before we reveal/release them n FR.
I was just able to get an XYX with this guy from a scatterscroll.

3561586_350.png

Whenever I had the extra gems I would scatterscroll him trying to get a very difficult combo. XD But with an XYX I'll find another test subject for that instead. >.>

Which does kinda remind me with looking for tough combos, I'm seriously looking for a firstgen male, fire element who is white / white-grey / gold-fire. I'm looking so desperately that if somebody even found one for me I would make them a custom posed in trade. (No rare/limited traits like djet or pheonix tails, I may be talked into wings. ^_^ Simple new traits shouldn't be a problem. )

On the topic of sphinx customs...

Mr. Pooka and I were talking and trying to figure out how to best do the expansion for different sites censorship rules, and different usernames.
First off, we may need to change the forum site to 13+ (for a pg rating) and make sign-ups needing to be approved. (I'm fairly sure that everybody on the site is 13+ already, but we'll do a double age check). Then have only locked/info threads up for public viewing, so that we meet PI's rules for having a warning before signing into something that doesn't meet their rules.
All sphinxes marked as FR only can be shown on DA, FR, and the forums.

DA also has more of an 18+ rule for what can be shown, so we will have sections on the site that are 18+. Then all sphinxes marked DA only can only be shown on DA, and in those forums.

(Meaning that not all from DA or FR have to be restricted, only if they're marked due to not meeting certain other site's rules.)

So I've been trying to think of how to mark those sphinxes, and for usernames from just FR or DA in case somebody else has that name in one of the other sites.

I'm thinking of adding it to the ID# Such as NF3002FR or GF5001DA.
For usernames from just that site I may make an extra little stamp/icon to go beside the name, like a small dragon shape and a paintbrush or palate.

So for example, if I made on FR a netjer that perfectly is covered up enough for PI, It will still have the normal ID (NF3002)... but if she wasn't covered up enough for PI but enough for FR rules, she would have 'FR' added to her ID# instead (NF3002FR ). Which would mean that netjer could only be shown on FR or DA, but not PI.

I'm checking for troubleshooting here (not new suggestions). I think that seems simple enough and will work. ^_^ We're trying to figure this out because Mr. Pooka is musing over the idea of having some FR customs when we do our PI customs in a few weeks, sort of adding in treasure/gem custom options along with PG/USD ones.
It's not definite yet, we're still talking about it, and need to double check the rules here before we reveal/release them n FR.
PhiTasKissysiggy.png
@PookaWitch, you scatterscrolled an XYX? That's amazing! I managed to breed mine (I still have no clue how; her parents had matching primaries, but the terts were platinum and swamp if you can believe that!) XD
@PookaWitch, you scatterscrolled an XYX? That's amazing! I managed to breed mine (I still have no clue how; her parents had matching primaries, but the terts were platinum and swamp if you can believe that!) XD
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
I have something very important to say to those new to FR:

When you put your adult dragons up for sale for 9000 treasure or less, if you don't want them to be potentially named "Exalt" or something to that nature, please name your dragons before you send them to the AH.
I have something very important to say to those new to FR:

When you put your adult dragons up for sale for 9000 treasure or less, if you don't want them to be potentially named "Exalt" or something to that nature, please name your dragons before you send them to the AH.
Now that I am a little less ragey at the rudeness of some people, I actually scattered a x/y/y myself once. He remains probably my favorite dragon in my lair to date. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=152430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1525/152430_350.png[/img] [/url] And did someone say ROYAL? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2640082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26401/2640082_350.png[/img] [/url] She was the last dragon I bred (with the help of an amazingly generous person) before I left the shadow flight.
Now that I am a little less ragey at the rudeness of some people,

I actually scattered a x/y/y myself once. He remains probably my favorite dragon in my lair to date.

152430_350.png

And did someone say ROYAL? :D

2640082_350.png

She was the last dragon I bred (with the help of an amazingly generous person) before I left the shadow flight.
@wolfrysk those WCs! I think I just fell in love.
@wolfrysk those WCs! I think I just fell in love.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
Hey where do I go to put things on my sig for forms?
Hey where do I go to put things on my sig for forms?
cr5DcuF.jpg
@PookaWitch

Hey, I am an ex-PI-er with Sphinxes. I'd love to see the adoptable come here.
@PookaWitch

Hey, I am an ex-PI-er with Sphinxes. I'd love to see the adoptable come here.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif ZEknoG3.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
' curls up in corner trying not to cry ' ugh .. darn it..
' curls up in corner trying not to cry ' ugh .. darn it..
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36