Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Share A Little Love
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31
Happy Valentines! Hope everyone is having a great holiday, and eating lots of sweets! I love the familiars and clothes so much, they're so cute. [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Happy Valentines! Hope everyone is having a great holiday, and eating lots of sweets!

I love the familiars and clothes so much, they're so cute.
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
That scene is gorgeous, wow!
That scene is gorgeous, wow!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Oh, how could I miss exit on this? Looks great!
Oh, how could I miss exit on this? Looks great!
> He/Him/His <
> Russian/Pansexual/Pacifist<
> Always glad to new friends! <
> for sale!
I love the new scene! I especially love the new apparel though, I am a big fan of the tea sets :D

Have a lovely valentines day, yall!
I love the new scene! I especially love the new apparel though, I am a big fan of the tea sets :D

Have a lovely valentines day, yall!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Thank you for working hard to correct the typos! The Constellation question has been confusing for a while, and I love the clever change on Sticky Webbing)
Thank you for working hard to correct the typos! The Constellation question has been confusing for a while, and I love the clever change on Sticky Webbing)
Loving the new designs!
Loving the new designs!
NOHKFJi.png
Oooh I love it all!
Oooh I love it all!
I opened Galore's gift but it didn't show what I got... A glitch??
and Ooooh so many new things! O.O
I opened Galore's gift but it didn't show what I got... A glitch??
and Ooooh so many new things! O.O
I was excited to see the new swan at Fiona's today. Always love getting a new familiar for the Bestiary!
I was excited to see the new swan at Fiona's today. Always love getting a new familiar for the Bestiary!
841EblB.gif
wait, but why increase the stormcloud harpy encounter rates? they don't drop anything relevant, do they? aside from the tea set, but all monsters drop that.

edit: nvm. they drop the scarlet yuccaweaves.
wait, but why increase the stormcloud harpy encounter rates? they don't drop anything relevant, do they? aside from the tea set, but all monsters drop that.

edit: nvm. they drop the scarlet yuccaweaves.
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31