Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Share A Little Love
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Happy Valentines (very late)!
Happy Valentines (very late)!
F17572-BB-6678-4-D0-C-A714-72-DD098-B1919.png
x
x

“ omg… burger GET OFF MY HEAD !1!1!1!1! “
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67185548][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671856/67185548_350.png[/img][/url] Mm yes pretty, valentrista. Very pretty. And just like me, I'm sill single ;w;
67185548_350.png Mm yes pretty, valentrista. Very pretty. And just like me, I'm sill single ;w;
I love this update! I just got the swan from SwipSwap and I'm so excited
I love this update! I just got the swan from SwipSwap and I'm so excited
Cookie
I'm gonna miss the Valentine's event when it's over! I really enjoy the addition of event-exclusive apparel dropping from the Coliseum instead of just food and familiars like the micro-holidays and Thanksgiving thing. It's some much-needed variety in the festival coliseum grinding experience! More entertaining than food and familiars but nowhere near as frustrating and exhausting as skin/accent chests. I really hope it comes back for future Valentine's day events and that this expands so we get more coliseum-event-exclusive-apparel in the future!
I'm gonna miss the Valentine's event when it's over! I really enjoy the addition of event-exclusive apparel dropping from the Coliseum instead of just food and familiars like the micro-holidays and Thanksgiving thing. It's some much-needed variety in the festival coliseum grinding experience! More entertaining than food and familiars but nowhere near as frustrating and exhausting as skin/accent chests. I really hope it comes back for future Valentine's day events and that this expands so we get more coliseum-event-exclusive-apparel in the future!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
Happy Valentine's day everyone! @Undel ur lair IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Happy Valentine's day everyone! @Undel ur lair IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
2ice_by_cicide76536-dciu6hy.gif
If you think about it, we're all edible.
[quote name="PlatinumDream" date="2021-02-17 22:44:03" ] I'm gonna miss the Valentine's event when it's over! I really enjoy the addition of event-exclusive apparel dropping from the Coliseum instead of just food and familiars like the micro-holidays and Thanksgiving thing. It's some much-needed variety in the festival coliseum grinding experience! More entertaining than food and familiars but nowhere near as frustrating and exhausting as skin/accent chests. I really hope it comes back for future Valentine's day events and that this expands so we get more coliseum-event-exclusive-apparel in the future! [/quote] I agree with this - it's a lot more useful as a high drop rate item than event familiars, and I also love the idea of giving old apparel sets another surprise recolor. The lovebirds set was a great idea and I hope it's something we see more of in the future. (And it did make coli grinding a ton more worthwhile!)
PlatinumDream wrote on 2021-02-17 22:44:03:
I agree with this - it's a lot more useful as a high drop rate item than event familiars, and I also love the idea of giving old apparel sets another surprise recolor. The lovebirds set was a great idea and I hope it's something we see more of in the future. (And it did make coli grinding a ton more worthwhile!)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
<3 <3
<3 <3
I do prefer the old way of getting celebration items, i.e, automatic acquisition... Since Valentine's doesn't have a countdown timer (festivals sort of do, the Dominance timer), I tend to have to use Galore as an event timer... and miss out if I can't get on in the last day of the festival :/

Yes, _have_ to. My time zone is far too different from FR's to go by the clock in an intuitive way...
I do prefer the old way of getting celebration items, i.e, automatic acquisition... Since Valentine's doesn't have a countdown timer (festivals sort of do, the Dominance timer), I tend to have to use Galore as an event timer... and miss out if I can't get on in the last day of the festival :/

Yes, _have_ to. My time zone is far too different from FR's to go by the clock in an intuitive way...
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2021-02-18 10:54:51" ] [quote name="PlatinumDream" date="2021-02-17 22:44:03" ] I'm gonna miss the Valentine's event when it's over! I really enjoy the addition of event-exclusive apparel dropping from the Coliseum instead of just food and familiars like the micro-holidays and Thanksgiving thing. It's some much-needed variety in the festival coliseum grinding experience! More entertaining than food and familiars but nowhere near as frustrating and exhausting as skin/accent chests. I really hope it comes back for future Valentine's day events and that this expands so we get more coliseum-event-exclusive-apparel in the future! [/quote] I agree with this - it's a lot more useful as a high drop rate item than event familiars, and I also love the idea of giving old apparel sets another surprise recolor. The lovebirds set was a great idea and I hope it's something we see more of in the future. (And it did make coli grinding a ton more worthwhile!) [/quote] I wonder would this way be way to fix issue of NotN. just toss oldest stuff in coli - and in chest stay newly added stuff and stuff from previous year or two but yeah def liked this way of apparel in coli. I was worried it would be too hard to get them, but rate showed to be perfect. def would like to see more of such
Laluzi wrote on 2021-02-18 10:54:51:
PlatinumDream wrote on 2021-02-17 22:44:03:
I agree with this - it's a lot more useful as a high drop rate item than event familiars, and I also love the idea of giving old apparel sets another surprise recolor. The lovebirds set was a great idea and I hope it's something we see more of in the future. (And it did make coli grinding a ton more worthwhile!)

I wonder would this way be way to fix issue of NotN. just toss oldest stuff in coli - and in chest stay newly added stuff and stuff from previous year or two
but yeah def liked this way of apparel in coli. I was worried it would be too hard to get them, but rate showed to be perfect. def would like to see more of such
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I loved this event! As someone fairly new to alchemy, I was nonstop brewing and jumped from level 8 to 16! I also made some SERIOUS gems making and selling all those scenes! Now I can make much higher level (and higher exp) stuff and alchemy won't feel so much like a chore lol
I loved this event! As someone fairly new to alchemy, I was nonstop brewing and jumped from level 8 to 16! I also made some SERIOUS gems making and selling all those scenes! Now I can make much higher level (and higher exp) stuff and alchemy won't feel so much like a chore lol
Call me Chuck! They/He!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31