Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt IC
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87
Zia jumped up from the couch and Liam spun around to face her, "Don't you say it!" He said.
"Told you so!" Zia said, "I told you he was bad news! I told you we weren't actually training!"
Zia jumped up from the couch and Liam spun around to face her, "Don't you say it!" He said.
"Told you so!" Zia said, "I told you he was bad news! I told you we weren't actually training!"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
“Calm down both of you. The tea is ready.” Rafae gave everyone but ibis a tea as he already had one
“Calm down both of you. The tea is ready.” Rafae gave everyone but ibis a tea as he already had one
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
Fenella sips a tea, barely hearing Ashton whispering something to her but she ignores it. "Shh." She says quietly.
Fenella sips a tea, barely hearing Ashton whispering something to her but she ignores it. "Shh." She says quietly.
"Zia, didn't anyone else in your tribe knew he was evil? Like one of the old people or something?"
"Zia, didn't anyone else in your tribe knew he was evil? Like one of the old people or something?"
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
"No one would believe us, we were only fifteen when Whisnton first started acting... odd," said Zia.
"I told my father," said Liam, "He said he would look into it... never did."
"We put up with this for years, Ibis. He only turned on us last year." Said Zia.
"No one would believe us, we were only fifteen when Whisnton first started acting... odd," said Zia.
"I told my father," said Liam, "He said he would look into it... never did."
"We put up with this for years, Ibis. He only turned on us last year." Said Zia.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
“Drink your tea before it gets cold.” Rafae was sipping their own tea listening to the conversation
“Drink your tea before it gets cold.” Rafae was sipping their own tea listening to the conversation
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
lulu is using her spy to watch the rest of her party back at the house. she is sitting ontop of her mountain of metal that she gathered before. "its a verry nice sunny day. but moon light i belive is much better." she tells this to her familliar because there is no one else there exept for the rare gian rat. she pulls out some papper and writes a letter to thisle.

dear thisle,
i hope you are doing well. i am about to go to space so there is not use writing back this is just to tell you that i am not dead and doing just fine. so far we have been staying in a elf citty with zia and liam. fenella got a ring with what we think is a demon inside and we are fallowing the trail zia's old mentor left us. he is a villan. but the worm people crystal is getting smaller cause their ruller is not holding the festival.
your best freind who is sitton on scrap metal,
lulu

she hands the letter to kermit telling him to give it to the post office and then to come right back. the post office in this city was run by fae, elf and a few skydancers.
lulu is using her spy to watch the rest of her party back at the house. she is sitting ontop of her mountain of metal that she gathered before. "its a verry nice sunny day. but moon light i belive is much better." she tells this to her familliar because there is no one else there exept for the rare gian rat. she pulls out some papper and writes a letter to thisle.

dear thisle,
i hope you are doing well. i am about to go to space so there is not use writing back this is just to tell you that i am not dead and doing just fine. so far we have been staying in a elf citty with zia and liam. fenella got a ring with what we think is a demon inside and we are fallowing the trail zia's old mentor left us. he is a villan. but the worm people crystal is getting smaller cause their ruller is not holding the festival.
your best freind who is sitton on scrap metal,
lulu

she hands the letter to kermit telling him to give it to the post office and then to come right back. the post office in this city was run by fae, elf and a few skydancers.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
When Fenella finish her tea, she went to the roof and sat there, after a few minutes Ashton went out the ring only as ghost form. Fenella summons her crossbow, Ashton teleports the crossbow to their hands. "Wait what?-" Ashton notices a butterfly and aims at it. "Why'd you just randomly kill that butterfly?" Ashton disappears the crossbow. "I did it just for fun, I'm pretty bored."
When Fenella finish her tea, she went to the roof and sat there, after a few minutes Ashton went out the ring only as ghost form. Fenella summons her crossbow, Ashton teleports the crossbow to their hands. "Wait what?-" Ashton notices a butterfly and aims at it. "Why'd you just randomly kill that butterfly?" Ashton disappears the crossbow. "I did it just for fun, I'm pretty bored."
Zia walked up to the roof, "Hey Fenella! I'm going out for some target practice. I noticed your snazzy new crossbow and thought you'd like to come! Lee's also coming to practice his barrel roles with Nereus, hopefully without falling off this time, though, it is pretty funny to watch."
Zia walked up to the roof, "Hey Fenella! I'm going out for some target practice. I noticed your snazzy new crossbow and thought you'd like to come! Lee's also coming to practice his barrel roles with Nereus, hopefully without falling off this time, though, it is pretty funny to watch."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Well since I'm pretty new to targeting I wouldn't mind coming." Ashton went back to the ring.
"Well since I'm pretty new to targeting I wouldn't mind coming." Ashton went back to the ring.
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87